[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarantula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pink toe.jpg (18KB, 590x430px) Image search: [Google]
pink toe.jpg
18KB, 590x430px
I intended to get a tarantula as a pet. I don't know what species is best for me. I hear the Rose Hairs and Pink Toes are good choices.
>>
>>2278941
If you want to handle it often I would recommend a rose hair but if you don't plan on handling too much but still want a beginner Tarantula then I would recommend a Mexican Red Knee
>>
Get ready to itch all the time when that rose hair gets you with its ass hairs.
>>
>>2278941
Aphonopelma chalcodes
>>
Pterinochilus murinus

Looks nice, easy to care for and it fucks you up if you want to touch it. These are no pets for touching, they are for looking. Touching them can harm them and you.
>>
>>2278941
Start with either B. Smithi, G. Rosea or A. Avicularia.

The first two are the easiest to care for if youre a little uncertain about maintaining important tarantula parameters like humidity and both require similar, dry set ups.

Having kept all three (and a host of other species) you really cant go wrong with any of those three.
>>
What do you hope to get out of the "pet"? I only ask because tarantulas are more of a hobby than a pet. Like gardening.
>>
>>2279402
The only advantage G. rosea has over B. smithi for handling is that the rosea costs less to replace when you drop and kill it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.