[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you let your doggo sleep in your bed anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Do you let your doggo sleep in your bed anon?
>>
No, he always decides that my bed is the #1 spot to lick his balls.
>>
of course i do
>>
We tried but he gets territorial once he lays down on anything so if you move near him he will growl. You can mess with him and he still won't bite but it's still unacceptable behavior so he has his own bed next to ours
>>
>>2278538
every night with the little babies
>>
yes

he gets in the covers and keeps my feet toastie
>>
>>2278538
Nope. We're both happier sleeping separately.
>>
Only barbarians don't let their dogs sleep on the bed with them. Both my dogs have their set places: one sleeps under the covers by my feet, and the other sleeps on the other pillow by my head.
>>
I wish I could but no. I have allergies and would be miserable if I let her sleep in my bed with me. I let her cuddle with me on the couch sometimes but routinely having her sleep in my bed would leave me a wheezing, itchy mess.
>>
>>2278545
This is a perfect example of a cucked owner/shit trainer
>>
>>2278723
How so? We force him to move every time he growls
>>
>>2278538
Don't have a doggo but my catto does.
She's an adult but very small, so she sleeps on half of my pillow and I cover her body.
Sometimes during the night she kicks off the covers if she's hot, or hugs my face and nuzzles me if she wants to be held. I've missed many alarms because it's just so comfy to hold her and sleep.
>>
I do, but my parents don't like it. He immediately hops off if he hears them coming.
>>
>>2279031
gross no one cares
>>
Yeah, she burrows under my thigh and gets all nice and toasty
>>
>>2279031

I'm allergic af to cats and highly jealous.
>>
He snuggles with us until the lights go off then patrols the house and yard. Nocturnal breeds are nice
>>
No. He's very big, and my bed is not.
>>
>>2279031
kade u shit not catto
>>
>>2278538
No, he doesn't like being in my bed if I'm not continuously petting him

Instead, he has a dog bed of his own in my bedroom
>>
File: IMG_20161205_063148.jpg (674KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161205_063148.jpg
674KB, 1080x1920px
Every night. Sleeps right between my girlfriend and I. I'd rather cuddle with my dog so I don't complain. Other doggo sleeps on the floor most nights because she gets too warm.
>>
File: IMG_20161214_021258352.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161214_021258352.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Only in moments of weakness. I don't like crating him but he makes messes if I don't. Look at this bad dog pretending to be a good boy.
>>
>>2278538
no, since letting them sleep with us means they have to stay 100% clean all the time, wich is a pretty much impossible task ( we bathe them once a week), they sit on the floor, and meh.
>>
I do, but a full sized bed isn't big enough for a 100+ lb Anatolian and grown man to sleep comfortably, so she eventually gets off and sleeps on her bed.
>>
yeah he sleeps between my legs. i guess its warm
>>
I try to, but it gets uncomfortably warm when he feels like curling up at my side.
>>
There's only so much room for a Mastiff and a grown man on a full-sized bed.
She inevitably ends up pushing me off in the middle of the night once a week, but I still let her because it's easier on her joints.
>>
>>2281118
bestiality is wrong
>>
File: sleepy_puppy.jpg (101KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy_puppy.jpg
101KB, 1288x966px
Yep, she sleeps against me with her back to my chest and legs spread out or down by my feet curled up and nibbles on the sheets, sometimes even going to sleep with them still in her mouth.

>tfw she starts snoring and you can feel her as she twitches and runs in her sleep
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.