[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat vomites and doesn't want to eat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20161211_181912.jpg (817KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_181912.jpg
817KB, 3264x1836px
hi,my cat is 1.5 years old and from about a week ago he started not to eat,and from time to time contracted his belly to vomit some whiteish substance with some some fur.
monday,I went to the vet with him and the vet adviced me to give him some medicine for fuurballs.
Things got a little bit better but since yesterday it got worst.now he has been vomiting a yellowish substance and I can't really see any fuur.
I feel like his upper part of the body is kinda hard?
he is not castrates,I am not that wealthy to go to the vet for a fucking 28 euro analisis and then end up fucking buying 7 euros in medicine prescription since I am still studying and my parent have to pay most of the bills.
can someone help me out pliz?
I love my cat :(
>>
>>2278112
Sounds like liver or kidney issues. Unless you can't afford it you'll have to say goodbye to the kitty cat
>>
>>2278112
Anybody else read this at first as "cat vomits and doesn't want to eat it"?
>>
>>2278112
Is there å tint of yellow in the White of his eyes? Does he drink and utinate? More or less than usual? Yellow or green-ish vomit can be signs of severe liver failure. Go to the vet NOW! The cat is most likely in severe pain.
>>
the cat died in my hads 10 minutes ago while I was leaving home with him to the vet.
I am a student and I am not the one who pays the bills and sow I wasn't the one whi made the decisions at home.
Unfortunatly Today at 10 am I went to the vet to talk to him but couldn't bring the cat with me...and after that my dad gave me finaly pwrmission to take the cat to the vet.
i left home from school at 12:30 and run straight to the vet to see if he was open,unfortynatly he wasn't but they have a emergency line to get the pets there anytime...after that I got home and the cat was laying in the ground hiden as the same spot as always...
still alive and breathing slowly...
I grabed the cat and some money and when I was leaving home he made some big breaths and stoped.....
and died on my hands ;_; .
I am sow sorry for him,why didn't I ho straight home to get him at 10 am whyyy
>>
>>2278730
Just a pest anyway. That single cat would have killed billions of birds (as a study done on a small island where the cats had no predators suggest) I suggest next cat you see to give them Tylenol brand medicine in their food.

[15 shekels have been deposited into your account]
>>
>>2278112
Take it to the fucking vet
>>
>>2278730
Oops :)
Not a problem though, op. Just leave food outside and you'll have more vermin to take care of in no time.
>>
>>2278730
No worries, you can get another one just like it for free.
>>
>>2278787
>>2278791
Oi vey! You forgot to mention Tylenol!
>>
>>2278730

Shit son, I'm sorry for your loss.

Acute organ failure can kill a cat right quick. Crocked kidneys killed my cat in a day, but at least she made it to 18.
>>
>>2278730
stupid faggot cat
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>2278112
Sounds like a case of take it to the vet you fucking retard, you don't deserve the air your breathe.
>>
>>2278112
>can't afford a 35€ treatment
>has a pet
Kill yourself, seriously just fucking do it. The world will be a better place without you.
>>
>>2278843
Why would I do that? Ops problem is that he wants to care for vermin, not remove them.
>>
>>2278890
He took it to the vet you fucking retard. You don't deserve the air you breathe
>>
>>2278730
"no"
>>
>>2278216
yeah mate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.