[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do animals go to heaven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: 1478730286572.jpg (26KB, 381x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478730286572.jpg
26KB, 381x290px
Do animals go to heaven?
>>
>>2277347
Sheep go to heaven. Goats go to hell.
>>
>>2277347
Kill him
>>
>>2277347
No, they all go to hell and burn in fire and brimstone.
>>
>>2277347
Only if he's a good boy
>>
>>2277350
sounds delicious
>>
hevean doesnt exsist they reincarnate like everyone else. they will come back as your pet in a future life or like an ox you see when going to school
>>
>>2277350
Sounds like something God would do. He sure loves him some sadistic torture.
>>
>>2277351
But all dogs are good boys, anon.
>>
Animals are a food source and a necessary part of the physical ecosystem on this planet. It's safe to say there are no animals at all in heaven but the more important thing is that if you're in heaven, you wouldn't even want to have an animal pet of any kind. In heaven you'd look back on yourself on Earth and facepalm at having devoted whatever time you did to loving a pet when that love could have been paid back a billionfold if you had given it to G-d instead. You'll have no desire for an animal companion in Heaven because the love that radiates from G-d is so much stronger than what comes from animals that even thinking about animals would be an absurd waste of effort. It'd be like losing a paperclip in 2nd grade and worrying what happened to it for every second of your waking life until you die at age 92. Heaven could not be heaven if beasts that are moved by basic instinct rather than faith and logic where there.
>>
>>2277353
There's a movie called A Dogs Purpose coming out. It looks like that premise, it follows a good boy as he gets reincarnated several times and has different owners
>>
>>2277387
I want to watch this. Forgot about it.=
>>
Yes. If we're good sometimes we're let into their heaven as well to play forever.
>>
>>2277376
All hail the Great Dane!
>>
>>2277376
Nigga its that kind of thinking that makes serial killers
>>
>>2277376
>implying God exists
Maximum kek
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 220x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 220x344px
>>2277347
Fucking childhood memories
>>
>>2277347
animals are consumed by animals or go into the ground and are consumed by plants which are themselves consumed by animals; either way, animals become animals again
>>
>>2277518
Me too. The trailer alone made me tear up so I know the movie will make me sob
>>
>>2277347
Of course
>>
>>2277706
I absolutely loathed that movie with everything I had when I was 7.
>>
>>2277347
Yes they do, but dogs are the only animals who are allowed in human heaven.
>>
>>2277347
You are free to believe they do. There's no way to check and tell us, after all
>>
>>2277348
Hail satan
>>
if you love them and theyre important to you then they will be there :)
>>
>>2277370
Even the girls are good boys ?
>>
>>2277348
this guy gets it
>>
Heaven is for humans
The garden of Eden is for animals
>>
>>2278019
Girls are the best boys
>>
>>2277376
>G-d

Fuck off jew.
>>
I hope
>>
>>2277347
>heaven
grow up
>>
File: 1470543412059.jpg (61KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1470543412059.jpg
61KB, 678x678px
>>2277353
>an ox you see when going to school
Sorry, I'm not from a third world country so fucking oxen aren't wandering all over the fucking road around here.
>>
File: 1479982331015.gif (121KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1479982331015.gif
121KB, 500x276px
>>2277347
Greetings!

Jainist monk here with explanation when it comes to our viewpoint of Animals and Afterlife.

What happens in Death and subsequent stages of is a purging of Flesh, Ego and Identity, which is boiled down to basic awareness.

Meaning that all things that have some form of awareness return to the great Unity of Conscious Being.

This means plants of all kinds to creatures of all kinds. Anything that was birthed returns to that place of Origin. This is why in Jainism we practice Ahimsa or "Non violence" against living things with awareness. Because it is within our belief that all living things are just fraction pieces of a great Collective, manifested in different forms.

In Death, those forms and the definitions that define that form are lost, and all returns to its basic nature of awareness.

So I guess in a transliterative way, you could say "Yes, there are dogs in Heaven."; however in a literal sense no. The actual Truth is that "There is nothing in Heaven, except for Heaven, which is made out of Unified Conscious."

Your dog won't be there, but the breath or "Self" within your dog will be. Same thing goes with Humans. "You" won't be in Heaven, your "Self" will.

Then after spending some time in collective Unity, you take physical form again, forgetting previous forms, and repeating the cycle once more for Eternity until all things return to Unity in The End.

This is just through our belief however, what you believe is solely up to your own choice.
>>
File: 1477466782850.gif (217KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1477466782850.gif
217KB, 500x503px
>>2279565
As per Hell, it really varies on who you talk to.

There are some sects that believe for the Ego to be purged, Tribulations must happen and accredit that to Hell.

There are some who believe that Hell the location you must wander until you are ready to be accepted into the Unity.

Personally, I believe Hell is just the process of Understanding and Accepting the Truth.

To return to Unity, we must let our current definition Die. Hell can be described as that process, it is the Death of Identity and Ego.

For some, this can be painful. There are actions done in Life that require feedback and introspection. In this state, it is forced and unrelenting. A waterfall made of ice droplets. For others it is easy because they don't have much in Ego or Identity, or are willing to part with it easily.

For Jainists like myself, we strive to keep good Karma, and we try to live outside of Ego and Identity so that when the time of Flesh passing occurs, we can easily pass into Unity without that much hurt from the Purging process.

Animals, don't really have to worry about Hell, neither do plants. It's not to say karma is beneath them, however they just have less karmic faults to fall upon.

Incurring bad karma is mostly a human thing, and it requires active thought. A bird eats a fish, it knows not the pain of the fish, only its own hunger. In its Death it will know of the fishes pain, and be forgiven of it as it will know, as all things will.

It's a MUCH shorter process for animals and plants than it is for Humans.

Again, this all falls within the purview of your own philosophical and religious viewpoints.
>>
>>2279573
I stay up late at night unable to fall back to sleep over remembering and regretting stupid embarassing or awful things I've done or said in the past. It feels torturous- is this the hell introspection?
>>
>>2277376
>Heaven could not be heaven if beasts that are moved by basic instinct rather than faith and logic where there.

So are you supposed to be god or something? Who gave you the rule book?

as far as I know when you die, you die that's final nothing else. IF there is something else great! but there is no evidence for it, so cherish your time with your puppers/kitters.
>>
>>2279565
>>2279573
you seem very confident in your belief in what happens after we die. How can you be so sure of yourself? Protip: faith doesnt count
>>
>>2277376
And they say chrisfags can't be fedoras..
>>
>>2278205
Wait, so... who's a good boy?
>>
>>2277376
Animals are just immature souls. Souls don't start out as humans. With every death, they mature just a little bit more spiritually. Eventually you'll be able become one of those 5D spirit beings, but in the end, who really knows?
>>
>>2280377
a christfag wouldn't censor the word God in that context because the name was not used in vain.
>>
>>2279565
>>2279573
kys furfag
>>
>>2280438
you are. yes you are.

good boy.
>>
File: happydog.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
happydog.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2281071
>>
Hearing my dog cry like I never have in the next room, shes in immense pain and the meds prescribed did little to nothing. Were gonna have her put down tomorrow. I've been up for hours because of this shit.
>>
>>2279565
Fuck yeah man, non-dualism!
>>
File: 1476921834089.gif (535KB, 538x297px) Image search: [Google]
1476921834089.gif
535KB, 538x297px
>>2279831
Its a sort of mental flagellation that is similar. Imagine that happening non stop for a period of time that seems to go on forever and only stops once you accept it.

>>2280305
Because I committed suicide five years ago and experienced exactky what I described. Why I am alive still is beyond me, perhaps this is my afterlife; things have been very strange since the day I died. Before you ask, overdose of K2 and Peyote.

I did studying later on and discovered Jainism fits best to what I saw, and that what happened was pretty much my thalamus shutting down temporarily. The damage done internally was both Mental and Physical. The mental damage resulted in Depersonalization or "Ego Decay", the physical damage is currently unknown as I have not undergone an MRI.

Long story short, if you're going to do drugs, don't do K2 or Peyote.

>>2280613
Death now, Death later. Not much of a difference. I prefer later, but I'm only human.

>>2281726
Actually its pushing more toward Dualism than away from.

If one were to take Descartes' Homunculos theory and apply it to this scenario, you would see a pretty good overlay.

"The Conscious Self being the viewer within the Flesh, once rid of Flesh returns to its purest form to return to a source of all Conscious Self."

I simply believe that Identity and Ego are illusions of the Flesh that our human Flesh constantly tries to defend, because it is everything that we know to be Us.

Like a man called John who likes apples. He calls himself John and he likes to eat apples. In the big picture John and his like of apples is illusionary. He doesn't have a real name, only the Flesh Identity of John. He doesn't actually like apples, he only does so to reinforce the idea that he is John by liking them.

The philosophy behind Jainism, and what "You" are, are certainly interesting.

It's up to you what you want to believe.

It could be the Truth, or I might just be schizophrenic from tripping too hard 5 years ago.
>>
>>2277376
Get a load of this guy. Just go to hell, it's better company
>>
>>2279565
How did a jainist monk find 4chan?
>>
>>2277347
It depends. Can they accept Jesus into their hearts?

At best, they get to "virtuous heathen" level in hell.
>>
>>2281715
Sorry to hear that dude, shit sounds awful. There was a recent post here about an OP dealing with the loss of his cat (probably bait) but the replies might help you with this. Keep strong anon.
>>
File: rabbi-baal-shivah.jpg (105KB, 1211x625px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi-baal-shivah.jpg
105KB, 1211x625px
>>2280442
The Torah prohibits the consumption of blood (Leviticus 7:26) and the Talmud explains that the "animal soul" resides in the blood of the beast, and since the animal soul is essentially coarse and unrefined, eating blood internalizes that trait. The Torah's message is "Don't take the animal instinct, the animal life force, and increase its prominence within your personality. Minimize that part of you, and maximize the aspect of you which is spiritual."

There exists in humans another spiritual entity that is very different and much higher. Humans also have a divine, spiritual soul. Only this soul has the ability to forge a relationship with the Divine, transcendent dimension of existence.

>>2278209
No.
>>
File: mind4rzenjnou1jdx0ce.png (85KB, 800x357px) Image search: [Google]
mind4rzenjnou1jdx0ce.png
85KB, 800x357px
They don't and neither do you or anyone else for that matter.

It's been scientifically proven that once you die all brain electrical connections are destroyed and that means you are basically wipe from existance forever.

There is no scientific evidence of those electrical connections going anywhere.

So make the best of this life, non-existance is waiting for all sentient life, whether i'd be a dog, the smartest man on earth, the kindest woman on earth, ect.
>>
>>2282077
>It's been scientifically proven that once you die all brain electrical connections are destroyed and that means you are basically wipe from existance forever.
What is Lazarus Sign?
>>
>>2282116
>"TheLazarus signorLazarus reflexis areflexmovement inbrain-deadorbrainstem failurepatients,[1]which causes them to briefly raise their arms and drop them crossed on their chests (in a position similar to someEgyptianmummies)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_sign
>>
File: 1449268943312.jpg (143KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449268943312.jpg
143KB, 798x1000px
>>2281875
I've been on 4chan longer than I've been a monk.

Going on my tenth year of posting next year.
>>
>>2282208
Wow ok too far.
>>
File: 1439442540939.jpg (58KB, 449x688px) Image search: [Google]
1439442540939.jpg
58KB, 449x688px
yes and they wait for you to join them in heaven
>>
File: 1470508711951.jpg (84KB, 464x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470508711951.jpg
84KB, 464x598px
>>2277376
Thanks for the meme material mate
>>
>>2281738
What happened as you were dying?
>>
>>2282208
Moar
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.