[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/ movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Some meerkats.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Some meerkats.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
Can we get an /an/ documentary/movie thread? I want to get a collection of them to watch, and I was playing with the idea of starting up a rabbit room or Cytube room to stream it if there was enough attention for it. For the documentaries, I am trying to keep my list as unbiased as I can, although I definitely do have quite a few fear mongering ones in there. Also trying to stay away from astrology too, as it's more /sci/ than /an/. I'm debating on whether or not I should steer clear from /x/ related things like big foot.
>>
File: Animal Movies.png (55KB, 1622x735px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Movies.png
55KB, 1622x735px
This is my list of animal and nature documentaries so far. Some I have watched already, some I haven't.
>>
File: 1.jpg (121KB, 1024x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
121KB, 1024x480px
>>2276697
Bump
>>
Is the secret life of pets any good? It was advertised to fuck so I'm assuming not. Dog of Flanders is a really good movie, but I wouldn't recommend it for kids. Same goes for Watership Down
>>
>>2276697
Tiny giants. Really good animal documentary.
>>
>>2276698
Dinotasia is trash.If you want good excellent dino documentaries, I recommend When Dinosaurs Roamed America, Dinosaur Planet, and Last Day of the Dinosaurs. The Walking With series are among some of the best nature documentaries ever created and are absolutely essential for anyone remotely interested in the topic.
>>
>>2277498
I'm planning on striking out a few of those documentaries assuming they are shitty. I don't have high hopes for the '72 most' series for example. Ill add those docs to it
>>
I have a short list of fictional films;
>Lion King
>Bambi
>Fox and the Hound
>Jungle Book
>Dog of Flanders
>Watership Down
>Homeward Bound
>Old Yeller
>Babe
>War Horse
>Black Beauty
>Hachi
>Milo and Otis
>Balto
I skipped a lot because I am not sure of how good they are, especially all of the fucking air bud movies. If anyone has any recommendations by all means post em.
>>
>>2279367
You forgot
Seabiscuit
Secretariat
Both really good horse movies, I prefer the latter.
>>
>>2279377
Fuck I loved Seabiscuit, totally forgot about that
>>
What are some good documentaries on Australian wildlife. I'd love to go see it myself, but I'm way too poor for that, so I'll have to settle for the next best thing.
>>
>>2276697
Plague Dogs.
>>
File: NatureKino.jpg (87KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
NatureKino.jpg
87KB, 700x320px
>>2276697
>The Last Feast of the Crocodiles (Nat Geo)
>Predators at War (Nat Geo)
>Ultimate Crocodile (Nat Geo)
>Lions of Darkness (Nat Geo)
>Relentless Enemies (Nat Geo)
>Thunder Dragon (Nat Geo)
>The Unlikely Leopard (Nat Geo)
>Game of Lions (Nat Geo)
>Beauty and the Beast (Nat Geo)
>Eternal Enemies (Nat Geo)
>Honey Badgers of the Kalahari (Nat Geo)
>The Great Migration (Nat Geo)
>Wildlife Special (BBC)
>Natural World (BBC)
>Killing for a Living (BBC)
>Predators (BBC)
>Weird Nature (BBC)
>Wild Africa (BBC)
>Wild Indonesia (BBC)
>Wild Australia (BBC)
>Ocean Odyssey (BBC)
>New Zealand (BBC)
>Great Barrier Reef with David Attenborough (BBC)

Go ahead, add more. I have most of these except for Wild Africa, Indonesia, and Australia (watched them a long time ago on TV). Not sure if they are still available in youtube or other torrent sites.
>>
>>2280573
>>2280573
See>>2281207

Wild Australia and Great Barrier Reef are pretty good. I can't find any links though for Wild Australia though. Doesn't have time to look, good luck if anyone can find the link.
>>
>>2281207
For fictional ones:
>Two Brothers
>Born Free
>Jaws
>Deep Blue Sea
>Snakes on a Plane
>The Ghost and the Darkness
>Anaconda (yes, no shame here)
>Primeval
>Rogue
>Jurassic Park I and Jurassic World (Hey, you don't limit time period)

Also that one movie with a kid living with two old dude and a lion. Forget the title, but i like it.
>>
>>2280573
I'm going to second wild Australia with Ray Mears, watching it now and it's pretty good. It doesn't just focus on animals which I see some documentaries do. They also have beautiful shots of the land
>>
>>2276973

The only alpha in that picture is the dog

Everyone else is a pussy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.