[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP A POORFAG WITH LICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

Alright so we discovered lice on my son's head this past saturday and my wife seems to have gotten it from him as well. Me and my mother seem to be the only ones spared. I work a full time job and we are still just barely making the rent and bills this month I wanna know what can I do to get rid of them. Already took my son to the doctor and a prescription for him but my wife is still an immitgrant and can't see a doctor yet (without paying a lot) so what can anyone recommend?
>>
shave head or buy lice shampoo or comb that shit for hours
>>
>>2274651
>buy shampoo
We are all literally waiting for our food stamps to kick in next week with what little cash we have and goin to pantries. I won't have spending money until the middle of December but my wife fears the lice will get worse if we don't do something quick.
>>
Burn everything. Everything.
>>
>>2274654
Then shave all of your families body hair or rent out you wife's asshole
>>
>>2274648
>can't afford shit
Got a jar of mayonnaise in the fridge? Smear that shit all over your wife's head and leave it on for a few hours.
It's an old wives tale but it may work. I guess it suffocates the little bastards.
>>
>>2274648
Shave your son's head, your wife will have to use a lice comb to physically comb the lice and the nits(eggs) out with conditioner if you can't afford the medicated products. This takes hours and you must help her do it for at least a week. You can't use a regular comb, it has to be a lice comb. So if you can't even afford the comb, have your wife shave her head. You cannot suffocate them, it won't kill all of the lice and the nits will survive. Wash all clothing and bedding in hot water during treatment.
>>
i lived in a dirty hippy commune for a while. the dirtbags constantly got lice.
they washed their hair and head with gasoline which apparently helps poisoning the lice and destroying their eggs. dont huff too much of the fumes though.
>>
You should have asked the doctor to give you a double prescription- lots of doctors would be okay with that. it's not like there's potential for abuse.

rosemary oil kills lice- there's a medicated shampoo that's available otc, I think it's called rosemary repel.
>>
I used to use vegetable or olive oil.
>>
Constantly comb hair I guess, also constantly washing hair can
>>
>>2274648

>wash all washables in hot water and dry on high heat
>blowdry hair starting at roots twice a day on high heat
>keep this up for at least a week
>>
>>2274715
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_of_human_head_lice

Backing up the hairdryer idea. If you don't have one, you can probably find a friend with one.
>>
put hair in a bag for 2 days so the life will die in hair
>>
>>2274657
this
>>
>>2274671
This. Worked for me when I was in middle school. Also buy a lice comb and whenever you feel some sort of itch on your head, comb the shit out of it till you get the bastard out
>>
Is your son in school? Ask the school nurse if she has extra lice shampoo she can lend you. That shit comes in huge bottles, rarely needs to be used, and technically has an expiration date, so unless you're treating dozens of people you tend to end up with extra that you have to throw away.

Or you can still consider this >>2274686.
>>
bleach her hair
>>
mint oil helps a couple drops then massage it in, then a couple more, massage it, do it like that adding more oil whenever it feels sorta dryish.
It burns too and if you drop it on any hats or combs in decent quantity it'll kill them.
>>
>>2274681
when I had lice at age 10, my father put all the nits and lice into a jar of gasoline, not sure how good it is for you or your hair though
>>
>>2274671
Wouldn't recommend mayo. My gf had this done to her as a kid, it didn't work and left her with some really bad memories.
>>
ivermectin might work
>>
>>2274648

>>2274671 >>2274783 This does work OP, but ONLY if you goop it on super thick and massage it thoroughly into all of the hair.

>>2276071
It works best if you also wrap the head with something like a plastic walmart bag, or seranwrap. But make sure you pile all of the hair ontop of the head, and smoosh it all together so there are no air bubbles for them to breathe within. Then put the plastic on the head. Once again starting at the top, and rolling it down, smoothing out all of the air bubbles.

And more importantly, you leave it on, for hours. Preferably the entire day.

Also, take all of your clothes, your bed sheets, your pillow cases, anything and everything you can, and throw it in the wash on HOT. Then throw it in the dryer, on HOT.
>>
>>2274836
Huh, this would probably work pretty well.
>>
Head lice don't live long without blood, they're not bedbugs.
OP, just slather your hair with hand sanitizer and leave a shower cap on over night. Start using the dryer more often and change your sheets. You'll be gucci.
>>
Dawn dish soaps kills fleas and its gentle enough to use on baby animals so do that. It's cheap as fuck, if you don't already have it.
>>
No ones going to point out his wife is an illegal immigrant?
>>
>>2274648
I recommend fixing your life. She's dirty and your son is to. She will leave once she's a full citizen. Send her back to her dirty country along with her son.
>>
>>2274686
>You should have asked the doctor to give you a double prescription
this is the correct answer.

when you get the clap you ask your doc for scrips for both partners. Same deal. Ask the doctor for enough shampoo to go around.
>>
>>2276194
Nowhere does he mention illegal, and becoming a citizen takes a fucklong time in most good countries. Back to >>>/pol/ with your idiocy.
>>
>>2276091
This doesn't kill the eggs. They need to be combed out.
>>
>>2276197

This. Only dirty people get lice. I hope you, your disgusting wife, and your half breed son die in a ditch somewhere.
>>
>siphon petrol out of car/buy a few decalitres of petrol
>put it in a tub
>put tub at end of bed
>lie on back on bed
>dangle head over edge, dunking it in petrol up to the crown
>try not to breathe
>read a book or something for an hour or so
>remove head
>shower thoroughly
>put petrol back in car
>>
Bag any extra bedding or anything with fabric on it preferably throwing it through the dryer first for an hour.
You can use gasoline to get rid of them but it will cause a mild burn on your scalp and a lingering smell. I prefer to use high acid% dandruff or flea shampoo though if I dont have the shampoo. You can also smother them wirth vaseline and a showercap. I had to deal with this shit all the times since I have 6 siblings and we lived in a shitty part of louisiana.
Be careful sitting next to each other or when heads come in close proximity to reduce chances of spreading.
I know its hell OP
>>
>>2274648
I'm too lazy to actually look into this, but I'm fairly certain the lice will die if you keep your hair completely covered in mud for two weeks.
>>
File: 41KhjLhqk4L._SX300_.jpg (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
41KhjLhqk4L._SX300_.jpg
7KB, 300x250px
When I was like 6 or 7, I had lice.
Had to shave my head.
But besides shaving, the only thing I can think of is combing your hair with one of those combs with very fine teeth (is that what they call it?) like in the picture.
It can help to remove the eggs and make the situation bearable until you have money to buy the shampoo.
>>
Everyone saying to shave your head is ignorant. Lice don't feed off of hair, nor do they lay theor eggs in hair. They feed off of blood, and lay their eggs on your skin. All shaving will do is give them free access to your entire scalp. It will HELP them.

Think of it as a bunch of human colonists not having to crawl their way through a dense jungle in order to meet and breed with other colonists, they can just walk a straight line from point A to point B. Plus, they don't have to crawl through a bunch of tangled roots to feed.
>>
>>2276786
Nope. They lay their eggs at the beginning of your hair shafts. They glue them around the hair close to the scalp but not on it. Shaving your head gives the lice nothing to clutch onto and nothing for the eggs to be glued to.
>>
>>2276421
Lice actually like clean hair more, it's easier to crawl through and adhere their eggs to when it's not greasy.
>>
>>2274648
>put diesel to the crown
>wrap in food membrane
>leave for hours
>>
>>2276495
Haha I was expecting a lighter to be used for the final step
>>
>>2276495

Dangerous but effective.
>>
>>2276786

You do realise that once you shave your head, you can pick them all off, right? And once you get your clothes and sheets and stuff sorted, that's it?

The human colonists are out in an open expanse of desert and there's a roc picking them off, one by one.
>>
>>2276796

That's a myth made up by disgusting poor people. Having good hygiene never attracts any sort of parasite.
>>
>>2276350
0/10
>>
there's a product called resultz

it's not especially cheap but it kill lice and eggs by dehydrating them so it's pesticide free

it works great
>>
>>2277804
It's attracted by blood, not filth or cleanliness. I'm just saying that they have a hard time moving around on oily roots.
>>
>>2276786
Yeah, and that destroys everything they need to live and even stay on your head. The point of shaving your head isn't to starve them to death.
>>
Slather hair in olive oil or vegetable oil and leave it in for a few hours. Cover with a shower cap while you do it so they can't escape. After a fe hours, use a lice comb and comb them out in the shower and wash out the oil. You may have to do it a few times. Also wash all clothes and bed sheets in hot water.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.