[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY FUCKING WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: roach_PNG12149.png (58KB, 419x260px) Image search: [Google]
roach_PNG12149.png
58KB, 419x260px
WHY

FUCKING WHY
>>
>>2274578
Ecosystem preservation
>>
Still better than bed bugs
>>
>>2274578
Clean your shit.
>>
>>2274578
Tropical species are cool though.
>>
>>2274578
everything has a place on this beautiful planet. leave Turkey alone
>>
Enver pascha
>>
>>2274578
hey at least they aren't termites
>>
>>2274919
>everything has a place on this beautiful planet.
Except mosquitoes.
>>
Because the military coup failed this year and the EU won't budge with visa free travel.
>>
>>2275015
even mosquitoes man, even mosquitoes.
>>
>Every two weeks I get a massive one just sitting on the wall above my bed, like they're scheduled to be there

I never see more than one at a time and never see them anywhere else in the apartment. Doesn't help that my apartment has been there since the 1920's. It's crazy to think they've been mapping the ins and outs of the place for generations
>>
>mfw humanity went to war with qt emus but not fucking cockroaches
>>
>>2274837
this
bedbugs literally made me almost kill myself
>>
>>2275287
>going to war with something you cant nuke in the event you absolutely get btfo
>>
because the pope is a cuck
otherwise turkey would be a nuclear wasteland
>>
>>2275287
>confusing Australia with anything resembling humanity
Top kek
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>2275116
fuck you and your mosquitoes
>>
>>2274919
>>2274931
>>2275829
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2276084
>t. Anzu
>>
>>2274578
We literally do not have any right to complain.

They have suffered billions of years of agony JUST to survive.

So yeah, deal with it, seriously.
>>
>>2276199
When will they find the homeland they deserve?
>>
>>2276199
almost all species of roach are doing fine.
>>
>>2275015
>ticks
>bedbugs
>parasitic worms
And this little faggot thinks mosquitos are bad.
>>
>>2275307
Why?
>>
>>2276849
they're very damaging psychologically.

you lose sleep because you're afraid of being in your bed and they're fucking impossible to get rid of. you also avoid friends because you're afraid of transferring them. bed bugs are literally satan.
>>
I like to imagine them as cranium rats.
>>
Nature's trashmen.
Honestly, just find a few huntsmans/wolf spiders and let them run round your house if you've got a rouch problem.
And also clean shit.
>>
>>2276201
But Israel became a nation years ago anon
>>
>>2276852
>>2275307

I just looked it up and there is actually a case of someone committing suicide because of bed bugs

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700489/

It is also believed that they cause psychosis
>>
File: file.png (320KB, 786x583px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320KB, 786x583px
>>2276852
>and they're fucking impossible to get rid of.
Soaking bed frames and matress seams with 99% pure IPA every week for an entire month doesn't agree with you.
>>
>>2276978
Wow, that's great advice on how to die in a bed that catches on fire because it's doused in alcohol.

Got any advice on how to kill bed bugs?
>>
>>2277023
>Wow, that's great advice on how to die in a bed that catches on fire because it's doused in alcohol.
Don't be a dumbass. Turn off all electrical appliances and spray your rooms in the morning before you go to work and open your windows. IPA evaporates quickly so by the time you come back from work you won't even smell IPA.

>Got any advice on how to kill bed bugs?
IPA is the only thing that did it for me. Probably the same for you. Bed bugs are becoming very resistant to regular pesticides. IPA basically kills them by suffocating them and drying them out but you have to soak them in it not just spray a tiny droplet on their head.

Also never use anything lower than 99% IPA. I found 91% IPA to be less effective long term and 60% IPA to just stun most bedbugs for a few hours.
>>
>>2274837
I got bedbugs while staying in an apartment with some dirty Indians over a summer, it was fucking awful.

I lost so much sleep and even now I get jumpy whenever I feel something when lying down.
>>
>>2276852

Bed bugs are a pain in the ass to deal with sure but certainly not impossible. I had to deal with them a lot in the army but I was always clean and took the precautions frequently, like checking my bed frame, shaking out the covers and yelling at the idiots who would randomly lie down on my bed with their boots on no less. Still never got bitten once where others would wake up riddled with bites sometimes
>>
>>2277765
it's more likely that you don't react to their bites much. you can't get rid of them by keeping clean.
>>
>>2277828
They also get into cracks in the walls incredibly easily. Desiccants were the best way I found to get rid of them I found, along with frequent use of a hot dryer. It's like you said though, he probably doesn't react to them. There's no way you can get rid of a bed bug infestation by "shaking out the covers."
>>
>>2277832
>>2277828

They would go into little nooks in the bedframes and I would burn them with a lighter. I'd check every couple days and never found more than 1 or 2 in my own bunk.

One day I just decided to do everyone's bed in the room and I found up to 30 on some of theirs.

Yeah it wasn't a permanent solution because I didn't have the means for one
>>
>>2277721
You know fucking what? I am an Indian and I'm extremely concious of cleanliness. The white people(being a little racist here) who lived in my apartment before was the most disgusting people. I came to know that after I found billlions of bed bugs hiding behind the wall that are waiting to come only at night. There is not a single fucking way in the name of Lord Shiva that I brought these bed bugs with me. I literally close-check every thing that I bring into my apartment. This is the reason why I don't bring too many people into my apartment. I also highly suspect that Stacy whom I fucked. She brought a big handbag and I also suspect she had the bugs in it. I'm leaving this apartment soon. I'm done. I'm gonna work more harder and buy a new apartment/build a home and live there. But I agree with >>2275307 that bedbugs almost makes you kill yourself and burn the whole fucking complex down.
>>
>>2277890
Holy shit dude
>>
>>2276103
King Terokk did literally nothing wrong, fuck of Viryx
>>
>>2277890
Bed bugs have little to do with cleanliness

>Thinking you can just move away from bedbugs
Maybe if your plan involves throwing out most of your things.
>>
File: DuPont_Advion_carton-s.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DuPont_Advion_carton-s.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
miracle cure
>>
because cities are something that is non natural. roaches are nature starting the purging work.
>>
>>2274985
This is a joke right? since they're in the same family as termites
>>
>>2278175
>Family

Order.
>>
>>2276953
Yes and we have them here too, so fuck you and go back to /pol/ you're unwelcome everywhere else.
>>
>>2277890
POO
>>
WE HAVE A GENERAL FOR BUGS WHY DON'T YOU POST THERE YOU ARE THE REASON IT'S DYING REEEEEEEEE
>>
How do you tell if you have bedbugs, I don't clean my bed that often so i probably have them but atleast I haven't felt any indication of having bugs in my bed
>>
>>2278246
>>2278175
No
>>
>>2278257
>you don'r share opinion, LEAVE!
Bet you're a kick at parties anon
>>
>>2278574
There are so many retarded things in that single sentence I think you might actually be gifted.
>>
Got bedbugs from God knows where. This thread did not help me feel good at all.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480207549546.jpg (87KB, 1129x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480207549546.jpg
87KB, 1129x960px
>>2277890
>>
File: 14356476587.png (2KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
14356476587.png
2KB, 280x180px
>>
>>2277890
>Stacy whom I fucked
kek

You don't get bedbugs by not being clean. It has nothing to do with it. They can get into every little nook and cranny around your bed.
>>
>>2275307
Dude, holy shit. My cat got fleas that also bite humans and that shit drove me up the fucking wall. I was going insane, thinking every speck was a fucker trying to bite me. Was the absolute worst. I actively genocided those fucks, but it took almost a month.
>>
>>2278897
try months of being covered in itchy spots. I could barely even walk for more than 10 minutes without the itching being unbearable. plus you're ashamed to go out in public or have anyone over in case you spread them and someone else has to live in this hell.
>>
>>2278903
Fuck, man, that sounds terrible. I had that same shame with the fleas, but I can't imagine dealing with anything like that for that long.
>>
File: 1479616228637.png (197KB, 316x261px) Image search: [Google]
1479616228637.png
197KB, 316x261px
>>2278550
IN
>>
My fathers house got so infested with fleas that I would be covered to my knees in fleas. I pulled 50 off my legs in one night, I would drown them in hydrogen peroxide and a little soap I counted every single one if I could to make a point to him but he wasn't getting bit so it wasn't a problem for him. It took to the point where I got sick and he didn't want to take me to the doctors for him to do anything.
Don't decide to not flea and tic treat your pets for three months straight because it's "not that bad"
>>
File: Scabies.jpg (155KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
Scabies.jpg
155KB, 722x406px
Hey guise, what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>2278566
Generals are cancerous stop perpetuating them
>>
>>2279169
your father sounds like a real piece of shit
>>
File: 135264216.png (148KB, 294x287px) Image search: [Google]
135264216.png
148KB, 294x287px
>>2279169
iktf

>mom has a dog
>its teeth are rotting out of its head, always dragging its ass because she doesn't express its anal glands
>one day, see fucking worms in my shit
>question mom
>"oh yeah, I saw the dog leave a worm where he sat, but I didn't think it was a problem"
>>
>>2280835
Reading shit like this makes it seem like my bedbug troubles are just a little fun experience
>>
>>2278566

BECAUSE IM ANGRY ABOUT ROACHES
>>
>>2278897
>outdoor cats

kill yourself. you deserved it
>>
>>2274578
We are more of an infestation on this planet than cockroaches will ever be
>>
Ignorant question from someone who has never had bed bugs- could you not just throw the entire bed away?

I know buying another bed is expensive but if you're literally going mad could you not just sleep on some blankets until you've saved up enough for a new bed?
>>
>>2281927
they infest everything and are extremely secretive

tey hide in the walls, floors, other furniture, clothes,

e v e r y t h i n g
>>
>>2274578
fuck do I hate these things. there was a time I had to live with my mom and her friend. fucking roaches everywhere dog. I had to pack away my laptop every night in my travel bag so it wasn't compromised. there were times I would think about sleeping and how these nasty fucking things could crawl in my ear, my mouth, up my nose, whatever. thank god nothing bad ever happened. I remember pissing one day and one came out, I flicked him in the toilet water and that fucker just went to the bottom and started crawlin around. Fucking water cant' stop these little shits. Glad that's over now.
>>
>>2276103
Good one. I hate that Fucking weaboo attentionwhore.
>>
>>2274578
>Everything annoying and horrible is an arthropod or some other invertebrate
Fucking spineless genocide when
>>
>>2275287
Ever watch Terraformars?
>>
>>2282513
>Children
>Mexicans
>Cats
>Chihuahuas
>Geese
>Seagulls

Fucking vertebrate bias.
>>
Can't be worse than the little ants that get into everything. They nest in unused boxes, climb on cables, monitors, and clothing. I have to seal my food now because of those little shits. At least roaches fall for bait. These fuckers don't take any bait.

I only had to deal with one bed bug bug because some little shit thought it was a good idea to buy a used couch. Someone else carried it over to where I am. Luckily its only one and I spotted it. Killed it thinking it was a small Anzu.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.