[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i there a bigger indicator of ghetto trash than owning a dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1370820637-1.jpg (68KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1370820637-1.jpg
68KB, 600x729px
i there a bigger indicator of ghetto trash than owning a dog with cropped ears?

i wouldn't adopt one even if it were otherwise the greatest dog on earth because of this
>>
>>2274270

It depends. A few of the dogs I've gotten from shelters were cropped, but the dogs were wonderful dogs.

It provides a good opportunity to tell curious people about how important a dog's ears are for communication and why they should be left intact.
>>
>>2274280
i hate talking to people so that's not a motivator
>>
File: beauceron cropped ears.jpg (94KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
beauceron cropped ears.jpg
94KB, 736x552px
>>2274270
I'm conflicted, because usually I think cropped ears looks like ass. But there are some breeds that are so iconic and known for looking a certain way with cropped ears that it's weird seeing them without, like Dobermans and Great Danes.

One of my favorite breeds of all time, and my for sure second dog will be a Beauceron. But they just looks so majestic with their ears cropped, they look dopey with natural ears. I'm really conflicted about whether I should have the ears cropped when I finally get mine.

Pic related is with cropped ears
>>
File: beauceron uncropped ears.jpg (82KB, 736x758px) Image search: [Google]
beauceron uncropped ears.jpg
82KB, 736x758px
>>2274362
And here's one with natural ears.
>>
>>2274270
That dog has a hell of a mustache.
>>
>>2274362
If you're conflicted about whether or not you should surgically alter a dog's anatomy for aesthetic reasons, you probably shouldn't get a dog.

You're also wrong. Beaucerons look cute and majestic with both cropped and uncropped ears. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>2274381
I thought dogs could hear better that way.
Now that I think of it, it's pretty fucking dumb to just cut a dog's ears or tail...
>>
>>2274387
Yes, it is dumb, especially because dogs use their ears and tails to communicate
>>
File: denzel.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
denzel.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
Why would you crop a doggers ears?
>>
>>2274315
Ah okay so this is just a run of the mill autism thread then
>>
I can almost understand tail cropping from a practical perspective, but ear cropping is just dumb.
>>
>>2274363
he looks like a pretty good boy desu
>>
>>2274362
Good boy, bad owner

>>2274363
Good boy, good owner.

Don't butcher your dog for aesthetics, you fucking jew.
>>
>>2274362
That's not that bad of a crop, and he has a tail. He can still move his ears about and down and such. Not all dog have big floppy ears. As long as they give that poor puppy the proper pain meds when they do it, then I say go for it.
>>
>>2274362
>>2274363
The dog doesn't care how "majestic" it looks, you stupid fucking beaner. And the second picture looks way better anyway.

Why is it always you people with your retarded broken ass English like you're Skwisgaar from Metalocalypse? I know they don't have animal rights in the third world but then they shouldn't have Internet either.
>>
>>2274270
>Mom buys puppy
>Puppy grows huge, I forgot the breed but it's up there with the biggest
>Dog has long tail
>Dog smashes tail against everything
>Not much we can do
>Somehow she hit her tail so much and so hard it fucking cut in half
>Emergency visit to the bet
>Vet takes most of the tail off and tells mom she is a moron
>Next day open Facebook and some moron posted about how cruel is to cut a dogs tail and there is never a reason to do it please share, etc
>Mfw
>>
>>2274565
That's funny coming from someone who lives in a country without human rights
>>
>>2274577
Did you explain to the person what happened to your dog?
>>
>>2274579
It's so impressive you can magically guess what country I'm from by using your magical Aztec telepathy, Pablo. Go back to beating your pitbulls after leaving them in your backyard all night.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.