[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I just fucking kill it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: golf.jpg (37KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
golf.jpg
37KB, 728x546px
Let's say I'm walking down the street and a well-known nuisance dog runs up to me snarling and won't back off. And this is a dog I've told their owner before that they need to keep in their yard, because they're liable to bite someone or get run over, and the owner doesn't care. And animal control tells me yes, it's illegal, but that they're too shortstaffed to handle anything other than actual bite reports.

What would the legal ramifications be if the next time this dog runs up to me on the sidewalk, far away from his owner's property, I beat its brains in with a golf club in broad daylight? It is a senile, vicious little nugget who shits on my lawn and treats me like an intruder on my own property.
>>
probably get arrested for animal cruelty for an overly violent response. better to just start tasing it or something.
>>
better off just feeding it antifreeze or something
>>
why not just take it to the animal shelter in the next town over and claim it's an abandoned animal?
>>
>>2274260
I'd have to secure the dog first. I'd need to buy a leash and a carrier (am a cat person) and probably get bit in the process anyways.

>>2274259
Maybe I could soak some old meat in it. Does it taste like anything?

>>2274257
I'd have to buy a taser. I'm not spending money to correct someone else's irresponsible choices. But I do have a golf club, so...
>>
>>2274263
just throw a big box over the top of it and flip it over then tape it shut. problem solved, no bites unless you're a literal retard.
>>
>>2274255
Tie two tennis balls to thin thread. Do this till you have two sets. Throw them at the dogs legs. They will tangle. If he has the ability to free himself it will eventually learn to avoid you. If it cannot wait till it wears itself out, grab yourself some thick gloves and a bedsheet to wrap it in and drive it to a shelter a state over. Where the owner will not find, and the dog may be adopted by better owners or die.
>>
You dont want to spend money, but pepper spray is like $6, it'll deter the animal without you getting into legal trouble, and leave visual evidence (swollen face) for the owner to let them know that people don't appreciate their dog going loose and willing to take appropriate countermeasures.
>>
>>2274271
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola

Using tennis balls reduces injury.
>>
>>2274271
Also ball related ptsd. Which if you hate the dog..... its owner just wont understand why the animal is off of playing fetch all the sudden.
>>
>>2274282
this does not sound like a dog that knows how to fetch
>>
>>2274255
so you would rather kill a dog than buy a $12 crate? wow
>>
>>2274284
literally what
>>
>>2274283
Im saying that tangling its legs for days with tennis balls will traumitize the beast. It could also be a cool dog that Op is just tarded to see wants to play and if Op is tarded he will miss many times over. Maybe the dog plays a game of fetch with Op as he is throwing toys at dog. If dog is suck dog, no playing.
>>
>>2274255
You'd go to jail...

Fucking Google it you nubtard, 4chan isn't your Fucking search engine.
>>
>>2274264
Antifreeze taste sweet. Also you will go to jail if anyone sees you.
>>
>>2274263
anti-freeze is sweet tasting to doggers, that's why it's so dangerous.
>>
>>2274255
>Run out of instant microwavable food
>Forced to go outside
>Neighbour's dog keeps nipping at my trenchcoat
>My crocodile skin wallet falls out, as well as my pager and my pocket copy of Atlas Shrugged
>Fantasize about killing it
>Imagination isn't good enough to know how that works
>Ask an animal board on a Malaysian tilework site for details so I can jack off properly
>>
>>2274302
Hey. Attack the abstraction of this guy.... but... trenhcoats are ok. No need for the analogy to drag down a otherwise fine use of cloth.
>>
>>2274255
You'd probably be arrested and charged for doing it like that.

What breed of dog is it?
"senile vicious nugget" makes it sound like a very small dog, which would especially lead to you beinf charged, since it wasn't an actual threatening situation. Just lightly kick it or something if its going after you and no ones around.
>>
>>2274255
Walk your cat out, and when the dog attacks, kick it.
>>
>>2274263
>>2274287
>>
Snarling dog...stand your ground.

revolver that mofo.

take it back to owner's house and leave it on the doorstep with a note

"BAD DOG"
>>
>>2274255
sounds like you're a grumpy, bitchy, pansy-ass neighbor. things like this make me feel lucky to live in the city.
>>
>>2274276
Not OP but pepper spray is illegal in a lot of countries
>>
>>2274399
The cat?
>>
>>2274306
There are few reasons why this is an OK statement.
>>
>>2274284
Are you saying op needs to buy a crate for someone else's dog? I'd rather kill it
>>
>>2274302
Underrated post
>>
>>2275940
Read the thread faggot
>>2274405
>>
>>2275960
Cry more nigger. The answer is yes
>>
Try to get a choke chain on it, drag it to somewhere hidden, and show it why it's called a CHOKE chain
>>
>>2274302
get rekt op this anon just laid you the fuck out. go fuck yourself, you heartless, grumpy old man.
>>
>>2274302
Hey... Some of us have feelings
>>
>>2274255
Grind up glass and add it to a tin of cat food, then sell the dog or whatever else ate it to a local Chinese restaurant for a nice little profit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.