[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better dog toy Protip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Name a better dog toy

Protip: you can't
>>
>he spent $10 on a dog toy
>he didn't cut open a tennis ball and turn it into a puzzle toy
>>
>>2273496

>his dog didnt choke to death
>>
>>2273496
>he thinks $10 is expensive
>he risked the life of his pet with redneck bullshit
>>
>>2273492
>Anal plug for your dog
You sick fuck.
>>
>>2273496
What if you aint got no tennis ball>?
>>
>>2273492
>Kong
That's a gorilla toy
>>
>>2273496
I love the tennis ball trick too but i can put wet food in a kong, freeze it, and it keeps my dog busy for an hour. It's amazing.
>>
wy dog only likes the wobbler

my vote is dried bull penis for best toy
>>
>>2273592
Bull penis is more a treat than toy.>>2273592
>>
>>2273496
You can also make a wobbler out of PVC piping and drilling some holes in it. However I'm pretty sure that method is more expensive than a kong
>>
>>2273514
>spending money you don't need to spend

Tennis balls can't easily be torn up. At least, not good ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 634x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 634x420px
>>2273526
>>
File: 1453977032032.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1453977032032.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>2273492
>>
>>2273526
Kek
>>
>>2273592
how long do they last?

I can't get my dog to stop eating fucking sticks and she's not interested in nylabones etc.

pigs ear lasts about 2 minutes.
>>
Nylabones!
>>
>>2273492
What do people stuff it with? Looking for ideas
>>
>>2273985
Semen
>>
File: serveimage(12).jpg (28KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(12).jpg
28KB, 550x550px
I purchased one of these when i didnt even own a dog
>>
>>2273949
dried bull penis gets eaten as fast as a pig ear. fresh penis lasts longer, like half an hour.
>>
>>2273949
I've noticed that more expensive bully sticks last longer than cheap ones. My power chewer will demolish a cheap one in a few minutes. But the more expensive ones can take him 10 or 15 minutes.

They are just like pig ears. A treat.
>>
>>2273985
Canned dog food, peanut butter, light cream cheese, berries, pumpkin purée, squash, soaked kibble.

I always freeze the kong so it lasts longer.
>>
File: chuck it.jpg (35KB, 522x529px) Image search: [Google]
chuck it.jpg
35KB, 522x529px
These are quite good, pretty much indestructible
>>
>>2273985
I usually scrape the inside with peanut butter which occupies mine for 20 minutes or so.

If I want to buy more time sometimes I cut up pigs ears and stuff them in there, takes her over an hour to get it out (and usually I have to help with the end piece). Same goes for that dried liver treat stuff, anything you can cram in really really tightly that they have to try to pull out.

when I've just got small liver treat shards or biscuits that are easy to get out I put a large dollop of greek yoghurt on top so the treats sticks to the yoghurt and the peanut butter.

never froze it because I am not putting that fucking thing anywhere near my actual food

>>2273997
>>2273995
Thanks. Yeah, I'm pretty conscious of the fat and salt in everything. Mine isn't a power chewer just incredibly alert (herding dog).

I've been looking for toys/things to keep her mind/mouth occupied since I had to throw out her Busy Buddy Tug-A-Jug after she broke a french glass door with it.
>>
>>2273526
This, just one letter away from dong.
>>
Can't give my dog Kongs without strict supervision, which sort of destroys the purpose. He's worked out a way of eating the plastic.

For me and my dogs, there's no toy better than a decent tug.

If I want them to chew something, it's Himalayan chews or deer antlers.
>>
>>2274039
They are great treats though. My dogs absolutely lose their shit over them like nothing else.
>>
>>2273492
Looks like a prolapsed anus.
>>
>>2273526
Those aren't anal ugs, they're for your dog to chew on. They're called Kong Toys. You can fill them with stuff. Don't you know that sex with a dog is highly illegal and animal abuse?
>>
>>2273557
HE
>>
File: .jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
>not just giving dog your used dildo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.