[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's to blame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1634.jpg (33KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
33KB, 620x416px
Who's to blame?
>>
The parents
>>
>>2273110
society
he got his life back on tracks
going to curch every week
>>
>Kid falls into pit because lol parents
>Gorilla grabs child and begins handling it aggressively
>Gorilla could rip the kid in half whenever it felt like it
>Tranquilizers would enrage it for a minute or two
>Nobody can step in and interfere because Gorillas are usually territorially aggressive
>Shooting the Gorilla was the best possible outcome
>Liberal media makes a shitstorm out of it
>Niggers go on a tangent claiming if the baby was black that the Gorilla would have been spared
>Footage reveals the kid is black
>Everyone else is mourning a gorilla that they never met that could have killed that kid
>No one questions the neglectful parents
>Blames zoo for the outcome
>It would have been just as bad if the Gorilla killed the kid

You can't win.
>>
>>2273131
this
>>
>>2273110

Ultimately yes, the parents are responsible. It is 100% the fault of the parents due to negligence. They are to blame.
All that being said, as a parent I completely understand how it happened. I know a lot of people (especially on 4chan) want to make it just another example of how niggers are irresponsible and lazy, but fact is black or white kids can be gone in an instant. It's real easy to sit back and judge, but if you've ever been put in the situation you realize just how fast accidents can happen.
Again, I'm not defending the parents, it is and was solely their responsibility to keep that kid out of harms way. I guess I'm just saying I understand how it happened.
>>
The farmers spend every single day with those gorillas, and have surely gotten attached to them
I really don't think they would shoot him if they actually had a choice
>>
How old was the kid again? 4?

Because I blame the kid.

For being a dumb shithead. I remember going to the ape exhibit at the age of four and I knew the gorillas were not to be fucked with.
>>
Also what kind of a job involves being on standby in a zoo with a high powered rifle, so you can shoot animals just in case? Because i want that job.
>>
>>2273155
All zoos probably have both tranquilizers and live rounds in case shit goes south.
>>
>>2273152
>this just in, kids do dumb shit.
Ever wonder why children aren't held to the same disciplinary standards as adults? Because they don't fucking know any better. You thinking you can remember how responsible you were at 4 doesn't matter, or change the fact that children are not responsible for themselves or their actions. The parents are.
>>
>>2273131
It would've been better if he had killed the kid because the kid has stupid parent genes
>>
File: 1479088053728_0.jpg (52KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1479088053728_0.jpg
52KB, 600x596px
No one unless there's a consistent history of neglect. Accidents happen and it was a tough judgement call by the zoo. The only people I harbor ill will towards are the millions of people who weren't there casting judgement on them like their shit doesn't stink. I know life is hard and sad things hurt but needing someone to blame to feel better about it is fucked up. Stop.
>>
>>2273131
>No one questions the neglectful parents
Do we live on the same planet? The parents were almost always the first thing brought up whenever this was mentioned.
>>
>>2273204
Ultimately the parents or guardian were responsible for that kid, parenting history does not matter.
Pointing this fact out does not automatically mean passing judgement either. I'm just stating the fact that whoever was responsible for that kid is to blame.
>>
>>2273110
The baby WAS black though, wasn't it?
>>
>>2273137
That's like blaming parents for something there 40 year old son did while he was on the other side of earth.
>>
>>2273236
No, whoever took the responsibility to take that kid to the zoo is solely to blame.
I don't know if that person was the parents or guardian, I thought I heard it was the child's mother, which is why I kept saying parents.
But no, it was whoever walked that kid through the front gate and was supposed to be watching them. This is completely different than what you are suggesting.
>>
Parents for letting the kid get even close to climbing in, zoo for having inadequate security such that a child is even capable of getting in.
>>
>>2273155
>>2273158
Yes. All zoos have a designated shoot team. It's just a fact. Small zoos will have keepers on the shoot team in addition to the management, director, vets, etc.
>>
I remember reading an article where the mom said that the kid was saying that he wanted to go play with the gorillas several times before he ran off to do just that.
>>
The Jews. The answer is always the Jews.
>>
>>2273110
>Black kids falls into zoo pen
>Gorilla sees it
>Gorilla tries to kill it

Anyone notice that pretty much every animal on earth hates black people .
>>
>>2273110
zoos, aka animal prisons
>>
>>2273494
Black on black crime makes up the majority of homicides too
>>
>>2273646
>I don't like zoos, so I will wrongfully accuse them.
Thanks for your one sided post.
>>
>>2273646

You're right. Let's get rid of all zoos so animals that can no longer survive in the wild can finally die. I'm honestly looking forward to pandas going extinct.
>>
>>2273662
Dude dip & dab lmao
>>
File: scary implications.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
scary implications.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>2273110
it's Caturday
>>
>>2273110
You to blame
Me to blame
>for the pain
>>
>>2273131
this IS the best outcome it could have happened

imagine if it did kill the kid, not saying it would, but if it did
>>
>>2273131
>Shooting the Gorilla was the best possible outcome

But I wonder, what if they failed to kill the gorilla with one shot? What if they shot his arm (or other non-lethal part) and enraged it even more?
>>
>>2273752
It was a calculated risk.
>>
>>2273110
Canada
>>
>>2273752
It wasn't exactly a hard shot to make.
>>
>>2273131
It would have been better if he killed the kid. Was black so will just commit crimes on welfare instead, and we would still have a majestic gorilla. Also the gorilla had a higher iq than the parents.
>>
File: KKKellogs.png (3MB, 2406x804px) Image search: [Google]
KKKellogs.png
3MB, 2406x804px
>>2273110
>>
>>2273131
that species of gorilla is endagered, humans are not and the mother was stupid to not keep an eye on her kid. Actually she shouldn't have taken the kid to the zoo at all.
>>
Parents are fucking morons and not qualified. Prove me the fuck wrong
>>
Dicks out for Harambe
>>
>>2273131
If it DID kill the kid, it would have been put down anyway

Harambe wasnt going to kill a child and live to laugh about it
>>
>>2274100
Because accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, and every parent out there has at least one "oh shit" moment.
They are still to blame however.
>>
>>2273110
Literally stupid niggers can't watch their stupid niglet.
>>
>>2273152
>I remember going to the ape exhibit at the age of four and I knew the gorillas were not to be fucked with.
You're probably not a subhuman though.
This kid was being raised by welfare apes.
>>
>>2274673
The kid has to climb a number of fences and would have been gone for ages, the parents are deadshit niggers.
>>
>>2273494
You sound 12
>>
>>2274739
You sound 5
>>
>>2274742
You sound 5>>2274756
You sound 5
>>
>>2273653
Underrated answer
>>
>>2274764
>>2274766
>>2274768
You sound mad bro
>>
>>2273110
>Who's to blame?
MR. BOOZE
>>
File: harambe.png (10KB, 740x407px) Image search: [Google]
harambe.png
10KB, 740x407px
>>2273110
how do you stop harambe from reaching the child /an/?
>>
>>2273781
this there are billions of other shitty humans about
we breed like cockroaches
gorillas are almost extinct
plus that child is an idiot and will grow up to be a drain on society
>>
>Seen here for the first time is mother Michelle Gregg, 32, who has four children by father Deonne Dickerson, 36, a man who has a lengthy criminal history.

>Criminal filings against Dickerson stretch over a decade and include burglary, firearms offences, drug trafficking, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and kidnap.
>>
>>2273110
Only god
>>
>>2274839
Give Harambe a waifu that he can fuck

While he's distracted, grab the child
>>
>>2273152
By all accounts I was smarter than most kids my age growing up. Skipped two grades, in advanced classes etc.

One day, I shoved a red hot car lighter into my brothers face. Immediately before I did it I asked him "hey [bro], does this burn?" He walked around with a circular scar in his face for years.

I knew full well it would burn. I wasn't being malicious. I honestly have no clue why I did that. But I did it.

Kids are retarded.
>>
>>2273110
Parents are to blame, decision was correct. The Gorilla was going to kill him, but the parents should be charged for neglect.
>>
>>2274839
Supply this wayward urban youth with copious amounts of bix nood to prevent miscegenation with the helpless child.
>>
>>2273131
they should have taken out the kid and the parent

it would be a service to society
>>
>>2273110
The white supremacist capitalist patriachy
>>
>>2274860
She should've offered her thicc nigger booty to the gorilla to sate his wrath.
>>
File: cantloosethegoose.webm (3MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
cantloosethegoose.webm
3MB, 720x406px
>>2273131
>>Nobody can step in and interfere because Gorillas are usually territorially aggressive
>territorialy aggressive

They only pretend, they are just huge pussies in reality that never make physical contact
>>
>>2273110
Should of shot the mother and allowed the gorilla to take over, prolly would of done a better job.

Honestly I would of shot the kid before I shot the ape, I mean natural selection says that dipshit kid should be dead.
>>
>>2273110
It's honestly the kids fault. But subsequently, I guess that makes the parents responsible.
>>
Idk about you anons but when I was that age I did everything in my power to try to hide from my parents and I was pretty successful as one of two children. Now I believe this was one of four kids? I would have had a field day hiding.

You cannot keep your eyes on your children 100% of the time especially if you have more than one. You will learn this if you faggots every have children. Even if you have mom and da watching one child, the second he/she turns around to say one word to the other that kid can be gone.

Shit happens, this was ultimately the best solution.
>>
>>2277114
>You cannot keep your eyes on your children 100% of the time especially if you have more than one
That's what kid leashes are for.
If you can't keep your animal(s) under control, leash them up.
>>
>>2277116
These need to be used more, inhumane my ass.

>>Woman stubs toe
>>bends down to access the situation
>>child gets in a strangers car
>>child sold for heroine
>>media outcries about bad mother
>>no one asks if her toe is alright
>>woman loses child and now has a stubbed toe because she didnt use a leash

>>woman stubs toe
>>bends down to access the situation
>>realises it isn't that bad
>>walks away with child
>>left with a hurt toe and feelings after being ridiculed for using a leash
>>
>>2273110

It was beauty, that killed the beast.
>>
>>2277114
Hello Mr mcanne, have you found Madeline yet?
>>
>>2277119
>posts hypotheticals as an argument.
>expects ppl to take him serious.
>>
>>2277147
You've clearly never stubbed your toe before.
>>
>>2273110
What >>2273111 said, the parents. I am still bewildered how the baby got in the exhibit. I mean I get if the exhibit walls were small and easy to get over, but I've never been to a zoo that makes it easy to climb over the railing and get into the exhibit. I question it, but don't blame the gorilla who looked like it was trying to take care of the baby.
>>
>>2277399
I live in Cincinnati and have been to the zoo several times a year, there is no easy way to get to where the kid got, and even more so the gorilla. There is like a 20 foot dropoff where they are at which I have never seen a gorilla go, actually thought it was put there for this very purpose or similar. Guess not.
>>
File: Happy Birdday!.jpg (127KB, 1032x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Birdday!.jpg
127KB, 1032x1026px
>>2273110
>>2273131
Do you have any idea how much we've learned about silverback gorrillas since having the opportunity to dissect Harambe?

>The child was returned to it's parents, both child and parents scared for life

>Harambe's beautiful body was donated to science

>And some guy who wishes he had an Australian accent got to do some big African game hunting with some high stakes

It's a win-win-win situation
>>
>>2277114
>You cannot keep your eyes on your children 100% of the time

Sure you can. You teach them how to essentially "heal" while they're young, punish them when they fuck up, praise them when they don't, and gradually increase the "heal" time in order to develop their patience.

Most parents just don't have the fortitude to actually be a fucking parent and FORCE their g'damn kids to do shit the kid doesn't want to do. That's why so many kids are brats, and why so many brats grow up to be degenerate losers and criminals.
>>
>>2277438
I likes the way you think.
>>
>>2274781
You sound /pol/
>>
>>2277591
That shit doesn't work more often than not, kids brains aren't developed enough to understand the severity of something that doesnt seem dangerous at all.
>>
>>2277591
A good way to get a child to do something you don't want them to do is to try to force them to do something.

It's parents trying to force their kids to do something that results in constant screaming/crying children that I have to deal with every day as a retail worker. The harder they try to more the kid reacts. The shit just doesn't work.
>>
>>2277591
"heel"
>>
>>2277591
This shit works on dogs, not humans.
Read a book or something on kids. It's quite obvious you don't have one so at least try to educate yourself before posting about the subject.
>>2277798
That's just parents not smacking their shit. If the kid can get away with it especially if that brings them what they want in the end they will do it.
>>
>>2277116
>>2277591
>kids are dogs
>the thread
Please stop posting. I seriously hope you people won't ever have kids, you'd just be some more shit parents raising shitty kids.
aaaaahhh who am I kiddin? you'll die alone with your 10 cats/dogs/fish anyway
>>
>>2273131
>Gorilla grabs child and begins handling it aggressively
The fact that it would be able to injure him doesn't mean he was being aggresive.

The lions that attacked that suicidal guy who entered into their territory got shot at first with tranquilizer darts, after they failed hitting the lions THEN they used lethal force. And the lions would have deliberately killed the guy and aren't as endangered.

>>2273110
The zoo for not dispersing or calming the howling mob (would help prevent the use of firearms) and the parents for not watching over their son.
>>
>>2273110
Parents.

>>2273137
>but fact is black or white kids can be gone in an instant.
>Not doing obedience training with your kids.
>>
Wasn't there basically just a hedge and a short barricade to keep people out? I've seen excuses like "well, they hadn't had any trouble before then", but inadequate barriers is just asking for a little shit head kid to jump over to go play with the animals.

The parents should have been keeping an eye on the kid, yes, but sometimes kids just fucking bolt, and there's not much that can be done if the little shit is already over the wall.

I don't think the gorilla was deliberately trying to harm the child. He might have been treating the kid a little roughly, but the kid probably would have been fine if they had let things settle down a bit.
>>
>>2273131
This fails to take into account that 1 gorilla is worth 1,000 stupid kids.
>>
>>2277814
y r u mad tho
>>
>>2277814
You're right, niglets are worse than dogs and should be treated as such.
Put a muzzle on them too.
>>
File: harambe.jpg (371KB, 668x2060px) Image search: [Google]
harambe.jpg
371KB, 668x2060px
>>2277399
It wasn't a very tall fence. I assume the bushes obstructed the kid's view and he couldn't see the sudden massive drop?
>>
>>2276934
I wonder if those big mammals see geese like velociraptors or something
>>
>>2278197
Niggers gunna nig
>>
File: yummy pickles.png (127KB, 525x547px) Image search: [Google]
yummy pickles.png
127KB, 525x547px
>>2278197
I think I know something else Mexico will be paying for
>>
File: 1462405704916.jpg (30KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1462405704916.jpg
30KB, 480x451px
>>2278197
Oh fuck okay that's actually really fuckin' dangerous for a wandering kid, no smart kid is gonna even cross the fence let alone walk through those bushes and not notice the drop before it's too late. Unfortunately most kids are stupid as fuck so obviously it happened, did they just not account for that and said fuck it?
>>
>>2278150
>I've seen excuses like "well, they hadn't had any trouble before then", but inadequate barriers is just asking for a little shit head kid to jump over to go play with the animals.

I've been in a zoo where the only separation between the humans and a pool with two adult hippos WITH their fangs is a small grassy terrain and a fence that a literal child would be able to climb. And it was the zoo of the capital of my country, not just some shit tier zoo.
Fences are made to avoid that an animal will find a way to escape and/or contact with the people and the basic security of not falling in there in the case of pits. If some little shit actively find a way to get inside then it isn't the zoo's fault, which doesn't mean they don't have to save it.
>>
>>2274860
He wasn't at the zoo, his record doesn't have the least bit relevance to anything.
>>
>>2273110
Ur mom
>>
>>2278983
He raised a retard piece of shit kid.
It's fairly relevant.

Then again, it is in their nature to trespass, so maybe you're right.
>>
Outdoor cats
>>
>>2279011
>"Quick check that kid's family's criminal record before that ape potentially harms someone that may or may not be useful to society based solely on his parents actions and my own personal moral grading scale!"
Welcome to my dystopian meritocracy
>>
>>2279155
>nigs gonna nig.
>>
>>2279011
As if every kid hasn't done anything stupid before.Shit parents doesn't make him a "retard" or "piece of shit".
>>
>>2279283
>As if every kid hasn't done anything stupid before
While this is very true, in this particular case it really doesn't matter.
Unless of course you do not honestly believe that thug niggers are irresponsible parents that make poor decisions regarding their children.
If that is the case then I would say you are so out of touch with reality that any argument with you would be pointless.
>again, nigs gonna nig.
>>
>>2278169

All life is equal no matter the species because we're all apart of the same chain. Species come and go and there's nothing we can do about it. The reason as to why we attempt to save endangered species is because it reminds us of our own inevitable fate so we sympathize. To us, our own species should be more valuable unless given certain circumstances, but most people have become so nihilistic that we no longer see it that way. Children are naturally retarded which is why we have precautions to prevent children from falling into situations like this. No one is to blame for the outcome since the parents and the zoo are equally as guilty for neglect given that the parents didn't watch their child and the zoo didn't foresee the need for better security around the pens. Everyone acted upon good intentions and did the best they could. In reality, our current society wouldn't have favored the situation in any light considering that the kid was black and the Gorilla was endangered. The zoo knows that Gorillas can easily kill that kid so they chose to shoot.
>>
>>2279283
I did stupid shit as a kid.
But I also never disobeyed by parents in public because I was raised right

My bad for holder niggers to a higher standard -- I should have known better.
>>
File: 1477330116055.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477330116055.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
The father paid his due for his crime And is still clean his mom was the irresponsible one.
>>
Everyone involved. The zoo should have enclosures that children can't get into, and some are saying that the high concrete walls amplified the sounds of the visitors and freaked out Harambe. The parents should've been more attentive, but as I understand, the mother was a babysitter and was attending to other children. So the other older children shouldn't have been shits. And the toddler is partially at fault, because they should have some impulse control by 3-4 years.

The whole situation just sucked. As a parent myself, I can see how this could happen. Turning your back on a young child can be really disastrous in a really short period of time. Sometimes I slip up, like when I'm trying to cook or clean and keep an eye on him at the same time. Then he does shit like climb on furniture, or eat cat food. In public, though, he gets full attention at all times, because outside of the house isn't even close to babyproofed. But I do not have any other children to deal with.

She should've had him on a leash, to be honest, if she had so many kids to deal with. A lot of people still view child leashes negatively, which might be why she didn't.
>>
It was an accident and no one's fault, but also everyone's fault I guess. The zoo did what they had to do, there was no other way. I feel bad for the parents. The mom made a mistake, everyone can loose sight of their kid for 5 minutes, but she did it at a moment that would prove to be crucial.
>>
>>2276934
I don't know what's supposed to be so horrible about geese that freaks people out. You see it approaching aggressively, you kick it like a football, end of story.
>>
>>2278145
>You will never make out with a lion while his wife gives you a blowjob
>>
This story shouldn't have been forced to be political by retarded niggers with misinformation. Why was it anything other than "tragic story: toddler gets into gorilla enclosure forcing heroic zoo keeper to put down gorilla to save a child's life"????

Twitter was BLOWING UP with dumb niggers defending an actual ape like it was their brother, I'm all for primate rights, but their story was "IF THAT WAS A BLACK BABY HARAMBE WOULD HAVE TRANQUILIZED." Which was just retarded, considering it was always a little nigger baby, and tranquilizers are about as efficient as they are dangerous.

If the gorilla completely ignored the child, nothing would have happened, but if a big dumb ape is dragging around a human they have to get put down for being aggressive anyway. An anon already said Harambe wouldn't have killed that kid and lived to laugh about it.

Nobody took the time to boycott zoos, barely anyone brought that issue up. It was literally a black lives matter chimpout for no reason. This just isn't something I care about. Zoos are good for keeping species that can't really survive in the wild, that's the only reason I'm fine with them. Harambe signed his life away as soon as he touched the child. Even if they got the kid out without GUNNING DOWN THAT POOR BLACK MALE GORILLA the mom would have chimped out and sued the zoo. He unironically died for the zoo's sins.
>>
>>2273662
I fucking hate pandas, man.
Let em die.
>>
File: Kid saved.png (21KB, 740x407px) Image search: [Google]
Kid saved.png
21KB, 740x407px
>>2274839
>>
File: net_gun_13_gotcha[1].jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
net_gun_13_gotcha[1].jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>2274839

A heavy duty version of one of these.
>>
>>2280257
You seem really confused.
>>
File: 1421335076068.png (403KB, 666x672px) Image search: [Google]
1421335076068.png
403KB, 666x672px
>"it's not the child's fault"

No, you fucking retards.
This is natural selection at work, and we are standing in the way of it yet again.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.