[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking the tough questions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: received_10154809294077863.jpg (62KB, 822x767px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154809294077863.jpg
62KB, 822x767px
Asking the tough questions.
>>
Definitely the bottom of the neck. Makes no sense any higher
>>
Obviously the bottom. We don't wear ties at the top of our necks
>>
>>2272628
>>2272630
Where would a giraffe wear a collar?
>>
>>2272631
Middle.
>>
Higher looks bad, to be honest I would fire a giraffe who came into office like that.
>>
>>2272627
back to >>>/reddit/
>>
Our ties go at the bottom of our necks. Why would a giraffe's go at the top?
>>
>>2272627
The real question is where would a giraffe wear a scarf?
>>
The real question is how high does an average building has to be for giraffes to work into its offices?
>>
>>2272627
>>2273447
The only acceptable answer is right.

A bowtie, however, on the left.
>>
>>2273447
all over the neck of course
>>
>>2272628
>>2272630
This
>>
>>2272631
on (slightly above) the collar bones duh
>>
I'm actually doing a research paper on the topic and I hope you guys don't mind I'll be citing this thread as one of my sources thank you
>>
>>2272627
Left: party
Right: office
>>
The one that wears his tie at the top is a real go-getter and over-achiever. He's the one you should hire in a heartbeat. Take him and never look back.

The one with it down lower is lazy and can't be bothered to put effort into putting on his tie. Lazy and just barely makes the quota. You should fire him, but you don't feel like training someone new and this guy could be a scapegoat for something convenient later.
>>
>>2274426
The only correct answer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.