[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys , so basically my dog always pees in the worst places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dog-peeing1.jpg (38KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
dog-peeing1.jpg
38KB, 506x337px
Hi guys , so basically my dog always pees in the worst places , at the bar door , on the side walk , on peoples cars and when i take him to the park he doesn't pee at all.

There is already a guy that wants to fine me for it.

Should I tell them to fuck off?
>>
You need to control your dog and hold the leash so it can't get to things, or train your dog better. It's not cool if your dog is constantly pissing on doors/cars/busy sidewalks.
>>
>>2271534
Unless you went into a no dog area or your dog was off leash I don't think it will be a problem. You can't pick up piss. Still wouldn't recommend telling him to fuck off because he can call the cops anyway and waste everyone's time. Just explain your dog pisses in bad places. You can train a dog to shit and piss on command, but I never liked the idea of that too much
>>
>>2271537
I was distracted for a little bit because I was talking to someone and the dog just did what he wanted to.
>>
>>2271534
Unless you are one of those freaks who expect your dog to be an android and only breathe on your command, then there really isn't much you can do, especially with pissing. Male dogs like pissing on things.

Just fuck off past the property of the guy who is throwing a bitchfit about it and don't worry about it.
>>
>>2271564
Thanks. I'll do that.
>>
>>2271534
Is that guy a cop? If not, he can't really fine you.

You can give your dog tons of praise when he pees on grass and he might learn to only pee on soft things. Otherwise there's not much you can do.
>>
>>2271564
That is completely untrue. Both of my males are only allowed to piss on plants, or sand. Urinating while their feet touch concrete is totally not allowed. Sometimes they try and get a sneaky mark in somewhere else -- against a lamppost, say -- but they are firmly reprimanded and pulled along before they can finish.

Train your dog, OP. And pay attention to it, for goodness sake. Just because you were talking to someone does not make you free from responsibility. In that sort of situation, where you are walking with it on leash but ignoring it, anything could happen. It could walk on glass. It could gulp down trash out of the street. It could be about to have a reaction to another dog or person.
>>
>>2271652
>Sometimes they try and get a sneaky mark in somewhere else -- against a lamppost, say -- but they are firmly reprimanded and pulled along before they can finish.
Clearly the "training" you are telling the OP to do is either woefully ineffective, or cannot be done and you are just being an iconoclast, as not even your dogs you claim to have trained seem to know the acceptable places to piss outside.

And the other half of your post can be addressed with a sit-stay while visiting with someone.
>>
i've sort of taught my dog "don't pee on that"
he mostly gets it, but i have to say it before he's thought about peeing on that

as for sidewalks and that, i live in the city and don't have a yard so i just walk my dog close to a curb so when he pees it goes toward the road
>>
>>2271534
Maybe neuter and train your dog?
>>
>>2271534
My dog is very smart and well trained but he marks fucking everything. Don't worry about it and avoid that guys house.
>>
>on peoples cars
that's the only one you can really get in trouble for. stop letting him walk next to cars.
>>
>>2272055
>implying neutering a dog does anything to stop them from pissing on everything
>>
>>2271534
If your dog is making you stop so that he can pee on things he's not supposed too, then that dog is walking you.
Be assertive, use your big boy voice and say NO. Keep fucking walking, after you drag your dog a few feet while it's pissing all over itself it will learn. The next time he hikes his leg on something he's not supposed too all you will need to say is NO.
>>
>>2272236
actually it does. Unfixed male dogs are way wayyyyy worse about marking things than females or fixed males. Do research if you don't believe me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.