[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is Animals and Nature, right? I have a Nature-related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 111111111111118.jpg (191KB, 1456x1063px) Image search: [Google]
111111111111118.jpg
191KB, 1456x1063px
So this is Animals and Nature, right?

I have a Nature-related post, please let me know if this is better suited to /out/ or something like that.

I'm an artist doing research for these seven plates I want to etch, I want to go through the seasons and draw the quintessential perennials for the season so to say.

For Spring I'm thinking of including Cherry Blossoms, Dogwood Blossoms, Tulips, Daisies?

Summer are those snowball plants, Hibiscus? And Sunflowers.

Fall is Pumpkins and maple leaves

Winter I'm going to do a plate of snow texture with maybe pomegranate seeds and pine needles.

I'm basically an ignoramus when it comes to horticulture so any and all input to what I should include or how I should go about this art would be appreciated.

Please, pretty please, and thank you.

Pic sort of related.
>>
>>2270713
>seven plates
>four seasons
bro wat
>>
>>2270722
Spring, Summer, and Fall will be on two plates each then Winter will be on one since nothing really grows in Winter.
>>
Loquats bloom in the early winter (at least where I'm from). It's my favorite part of this time of year. So many bees and moths/butterflies
>>
>>2270733
Where are you from anon? Most of my life and therefore frame of reference is the east coast of the US but I'm open to whatever. Do you have any suggestions for the other seasons or comments on the plants I've chosen?

Also nice dubs respondents thank you.
>>
>>2270739
South Louisiana. If you are going with loquat blossoms, cherry blossoms, etc. you could make them all fruit blossoms
>>
>>2270762
thank you, that's a pretty good idea. would that work solely for spring or could I do that for the other seasons too do you think? I know apples are harvested in fall but do they blossom then too?
>>
>>2270879
Starfruit bloom in summer. Don't know about fall but I'm sure you can find something with a bit of research
>>
>>2270944
thank you friend. nice dubs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.