[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is blackie gonna pull trough? he was still warm last time i check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: DSC02639.jpg (591KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02639.jpg
591KB, 1280x960px
is blackie gonna pull trough? he was still warm last time i check
>>
>>2270575
wtf am I looking at?
>>
The fuck is that cracka?
>>
the fuck is that
>>
>>2270575
The fuck is that?
>>
The fuck is that
>>
What is this image in question trying to convey?
>>
What the fuck is this Grouch's abortion?

God, I hope this isn't "art." It's not "art," right?
>>
File: I got a rock.jpg (10KB, 371x164px) Image search: [Google]
I got a rock.jpg
10KB, 371x164px
You mean Blackie came OUT of a trough. You were mining for gold a century ago and the sluices yielded only tons of pitchblende. Only to discover you could sell the ore to industries that needed uranium. You got fairly wealthy. Then, in a lapse of judgement, you decided to install bicycle pedals in your '36 Duesenberg and sightsee the cave system at Waitomo without the use of gasoline, momentarily forgetting that it's partially submerged in water, and your otherwise loyal chauffeur Gaspard succumbed to apoplexy trying to devise an itinerary to New Zealand not involving sea travel. Meanwhile your mistress/nurse Lenore discovered your secret cache of bourbon-flavored snuff, twelve pounds of it, and sneezed so violently that she upended the copper stand displaying a commemorative sample of pitchblende ore from the mines, the rock falling into the angelfish aquarium, in which the ore lay unnoticed for two years, after which it started to undergo spontaneous nuclear fission, the reaction moderated by the water; within months the fish had mutated into silk-producing mudskippers, and succeeded in scaling the aquarium walls and onto the carpet, where they sat in the sun, their bodies spelling in crude letters "guiteau", the name of the assassin of President Garfield.
>>
>>2270952
Is...is this pasta? I don't see how it could be, but I can't fathom putting that much energy into shitposting
>>
File: wut.gif (126KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
126KB, 500x288px
>>
>>2270575
wtf did you burn a rubbish bin or something?
>>
Looks like a old ruined bench seat from a car, that someone covered in trash and burned
>>
File: seal laugh.jpg (91KB, 576x648px) Image search: [Google]
seal laugh.jpg
91KB, 576x648px
>>2270832
>grouch's abortion
>>
File: 96450955.jpg (19KB, 336x325px) Image search: [Google]
96450955.jpg
19KB, 336x325px
>>2270952
>>
Take it to the vet.
>>
>>2270575
Gross, why did you cum all over your dead dog?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.