[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ivan the Terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hello /an/,

Meet Ivan, who lately has become known as Ivan the Terrible. He's a rescue my wife and I found starving as a kitten by the side of a creek last Thanksgiving.

He's now extremely happy, spry, and loves us both to death.

He's also beating the shit out of my wife's Schnauzer Rocky. He chases the dog around the house, chews on his beard, and most annoyingly has taken to stealing Rocky's food.

The dog takes it all like a champ and has never lashed out at Ivan, bit him, or even growled (Who's a little bitch? Yes you are! Yes YOU are!)

But seriously how do I get my cat to stop stealing my dog's food? He eats his own food and just grooms protection money from the dog dish as well.
>>
File: 20161124_171443.jpg (84KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
20161124_171443.jpg
84KB, 800x542px
Non-retarded pic angled the correct way

Only other things I can say are Ivan eats Meow Mix and the dog eats Alpo.

The cat's food is isolated on a counter so the dog doesn't steal it and Ivan is perfectly capable and willing to jump on the counter to reach the food.
>>
>>2270552
>cats on the kitchen counter

you are disgusting
>>
File: Khajiit Has Your Back.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Khajiit Has Your Back.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>2270557

That was back when we very first moved in and I hadn't set boundaries with a squirt gun.
>>
>>2270561

Good choice of gun.

Feed them at different times? Reintroduce the water gun?
>>
>>2270565

My first thought was to use the water gun, except he steals the food when we're asleep. I can't catch him to squirt him.
>>
>>2270579

Don't feed your animals before you go to sleep.

I learned that the hard way when raccoons started fucking around with my cat-door.

Remedy: Cruel Airhorn's Thesis in the wee morning hours.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.