[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop my neighbours dog from barking all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Military_dog_barking.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Military_dog_barking.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
How do I stop my neighbours dog from barking all the time?
>>
poison it
>>
>>2270368
There´s no way. They´re SUPPOSED to do it, and it´s very good. Why? They´re GUARDING THEIR TERRITORY. One of the best alarms/protections a house can have is a dog.
If you´re living in a tough neighborhood, i strongly suggest you adopt one, if you haven´t already.
>>
>>2270368
Stop barking at it.
>>
>>2270412
No fuck you.
They're supposed to bark when I'm entering their territory, not when I'm walking on the sidewalk on the other side of the street.
Your neighbour's dog is either poorly trained, or bored as fuck and calling for attention. The latter being common in dogs left outside all day long.
>>
>>2270416
Dogs can actually be a good judge of character. They sense and pick up our quirks and stress levels.
The fact your neighbors dog barks to alert that someone is in the area is normal.
The way you make it sound OP is that this dog ESPECIALLY barks at you.
Your heated response to the other poster tells us you were triggered rather easily as well.
To sum it up, maybe your neighbors dog should be barking at you because of the fact that you are an enormous faggot.
>>
>>2270422
I'm not OP, you triple mong.
>>
>>2270422
there are very overprotective dogs that bark more than they should but it sounds more like the OP is just hearing the barking from inside his house.
I'd go with warning them first but seriously.
>>
>>2270424
No it's ok, the dog senses through several houses and backyards that OP is a faggot! It's so obvious!
>>
>>2270368
Open the gate and beat it with a steel bar. It won't bark any more after that.
>>
>>2270368
Talk to the owner you mong
>>
>>2270425
>thinks OP is not a fag
GTFO
>>
>>2270422
>Dogs can actually be a good judge of character. They sense and pick up our quirks and stress levels.

They can, just in the way that you can look at someone's face and tell if they are happy, stressed, mad, neutral, etc. But not all dogs do that, and some dogs just aren't socialized well and will bark at fucking everything because they don't know how else to respond to it because they haven't been shown any other way to respond to things that are different or strange.

My dog will only bark if someone we don't know knocks on our door, or on the rare occasion that some weird animal is outside. That's it.

On the other hand, our room-mate just took in a half wild and skittish dog that barks and growls at everything because she hasn't learned to relax and be cool with things yet, but she's learning really quickly. She's also learning from our other dog what stuff is appropriate to bark at.
>>
>>2270412
Some people just don't give two fucks about their dogs though. I live in a nice neighborhood and there are families that just dump their dogs out back 24/7. I can tell you a good solid handful of houses that will always have a dog barking like fucking nuts when I walk past it while walking my doggers.

There is a huge difference between a dog barking because he is guarding territory and a dog barking because it is horrifically under stimulated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.