[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog ate part of a dead mouse. I think part of the guts, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4937.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My dog ate part of a dead mouse. I think part of the guts, the head was intact.

My neighbours have chickens and I assume they've put poison baits out. I don't know if one of their cats got to it before her.

She's a year old and very healthy, 22kg/48lb

Should I be worried? It's 10pm here so I can't take her to our normal vet. Pic related.
>>
>>2270320
you let your dog run around where you think someone put poisoned bait? what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>2270323
It's my fenced in suburban backyard. I only came to the conclusion that my neighbours were baiting when I found her with the mouse. There aren't a heap dead mice laying around my backyard, I checked, just this one she found.
>>
>>2270324
does it seem rotten? or a fresh kill?
>>
>>2270327
The eyeballs were gone, pretty haggard looking.

She was digging around the boundary line tonight and may have dragged it out from the bushes. It hasn't been lying there I would have noticed it while picking up her shit daily.
>>
>>2270330
well in the morning i would check and see if there are any others that look like they were chucked over your fence, hopefully your dog hasnt started to vomit or anything right?
>>
>>2270333
No she's acting fine. Sleepy, but she had three walks today.

Apparently she vomited bright yellow on Wednesday morning but my bf reckons it was a huge rawhide our friend gave her while he was looking after her. One of our fences was being fixed up Mon-Wed so she was only allowed in the backyard supervised on a long lead for meals.

I'm calling the vet in the morning and going out the back with a torch now, sorry for rambling, thanks
>>
>>2270336
if shes only vomited once, and it was 4 days ago i wouldnt sweat it, but no harm will come doing a check to put your mind at ease
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.