[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She´s going to be put down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: My final moments.jpg (95KB, 1087x660px) Image search: [Google]
My final moments.jpg
95KB, 1087x660px
I had her since she was a baby, in 2007.
She had a long story with me, and now cancer had spreaded out on her belly and she´s going to die. She´s already not eating, nor sleeping - vet says is because of pain.
We´re giving high doses of dipyrone to her, but she´s going to be put down by the vet on monday.
>>
>>2270012
I´ve heard of all kind of miracle works against cancer, but so far none seem to be a viable option.
Has any vet here on /an/ heard of any real advance against this curse of a disease?
I know that rats can be cured of cancer.
>>
>>2270012
sweet doggo OP, sorry for having to lose her

get plenty of pictures together before
>>
Lost my dog this past week too anon, hold her tight and spill your heart to here since this will be your last chance to touch, feel and smell this pure animal ;_;
>>
>>2270012
I'm so sorry. It's hard to see them go.
>>
File: in this world.jpg (91KB, 636x935px) Image search: [Google]
in this world.jpg
91KB, 636x935px
>>2270012
She can´t sleep. We gave her a massive dosage of Dipyrone but she doesn´t sleep.
She keeps placing her head in my lap, breathing heavily. She sips a bit of water, but that´s all.
I´m afraid we´ll be leaving her tomorrow to be put down in the vet.
>>
>>2270146
At least be with the dog when she gets killed dont just leave it in to die alone.
>>
>>2270146
sucks Op, weird that she doesn't sleep when my dog had cancer she would sleep so hard and for so long we always she had died, took about 10 seconds of shaking her to wake up
>>
>>2270146
Pet and talk to her when you put her down, for her sake. Sorry you and your companion has to go through with this.
>>
File: 1478293693543.jpg (658KB, 366x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1478293693543.jpg
658KB, 366x8000px
op cry your eyes out to this image. it hurts really bad. I put my cat of 16 years down less than a year ago. it just hurts.
>>
what mix breed is it anon?? i had a very similar dog when i was a kid, she was my best friend for about 15 years. she was a cancer survivor too. was.

i'm so sorry for what you're going through, op. i feel your pain. her last days haunt me to this day.
>>
>>2270257
Her family tree is too mixed, she´s considered a mongrel, a mutt. Her mother, together with another female, had 10 puppies when they were abandoned by a tenant of an old house of our family - she was one among ten brothers and sisters.
In 2014 we went trough this shit with our sick female doggo, who had been with us for 14 years.
>>
File: goodbye.jpg (90KB, 879x819px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
90KB, 879x819px
After a massive dosage of Dipyrone, she is prostrated. Still barely awaken, but with her head in a cushion.
I just don´t want her to feel pain - she is not moaning, so i think she´s not suffering. I hope.
It´s has been a long agony.
>>
>>2270308
She´s gone, /an/.
I heard a noise on the living room, she was coughing black blood.
She fell to her side, i ran and placed her head in my lap, and was looking at me when the heartbeats stopped.
She still there, my mother tending to her body, same spot where she fell, now wrapped in her blanket.
I´d like to thank the anons who replied to this thread with kind words. Stay strong, /an/. Thanks.
>>
File: good night sweet princess.jpg (89KB, 1079x854px) Image search: [Google]
good night sweet princess.jpg
89KB, 1079x854px
>>2270398
>pics or it didn´t etc
I think you guys deserve it. I had to be fast.
thanks again, /an/.
>>
>>2270406

RIP :(
>>
>>2270406
rip pupper
>>
>>2270406
You didn't have to OP.

RIP.
>>
>>2270420
>>2270417
>>2270411
The pain is fucking real. It hurt like hell. My entire face is on fire, my head fells like it will explode.
My eyes hurt, my nose is way worse than when i got a cold. I´ve lost family before, but this shit is too fucking much. I only remember suffering like that in 2014, when we lost our sick 14 year old puppy.
I think i made this thread to see if it helped easing the pain or something. But is amazing how losing your dog fucking hurts WAY more than losing a close relative.
I have a relative who suffers from depression, can´t let him now of what happened or he may enter in suicide watch - he´s not going to browse 4chan, so it´s all good. We had to lie to him over the phone.
Maybe it´s the services. When humans die, there´s a whole pletora of other people and goverment services to help you. Police, firemen, funeral houses, you name it. But when is your pet, is only you.
Still hurts like hell.
>>
I don't know why i still come to those threads, fuck. Sorry for your loss OP.
>>
CONDOLENCES, ANON! She was a sweet pupper.
>>
>>2270406
Love you OP, remember the good times. Deep breaths.
>>
>>2271596
The extreme physical suffering is gone, but the silence still lingers in the house.
What hurts the most is her stuff. her pans, toys, restraints, medicines, all laying around.
It will be months until we can smile at something again.
I fucking hope my family don´t find out about this posting and pictures, they wouldn´t understand. Or accept.
>>
>>2270406
God I want to hug you right now.

Get yourself some ice cream, op. You deserve it.
>>
>>2270406
Goodnight sweet doggo :((
>>
>>
>>2270406
F
>>
I went to put my German Shephard to sleep. When I left my house I resolved myself not to cry and to maintain my composure.
Not 20 meters that we walked together down the lane I started to bawl my brains out while gritting my teeth.
Those 500 meters we walked together were the hardest I have ever endured, and I've endured a lot of tough shit.
All the memories came to me in that single walk.
When I stomped into the vets clinic, all they could see is a grown ass man crying.
The way he took it just shot another bullet in my gut, and when he finally closed his eyes I literally felt something break inside me.
I know your feelings OP, let it all out for now.
Its going to heal after time. When your mortal life ends. Your dog is going to wait for you to take him for another walk.
>>
>>2270406
Damn. Sorry, OP
>>
>>2270012
My little girl passed away at 6 from cancer, anon. It's devastating--mourn and keep going
>>
>>2270398
You allowed your dog to suffer for that long until you would finally let her go? That was wrong and very selfish of you, anon. I'm sorry for your loss, anon, and I know exactly how you feel... but god damn--there's a point where the animals quality of life is more important than your reluctance to see her go.
And to top it off, instead of being by her side, you let her slip away all alone.
Fuck you, op.
Rest in peace, pupper.
>>
>>2272330
Like a child, or just a dog?
>>
>>2272334
She was my little girl but just a dog to everyone else.
>>
>>2270012
I had to put my 9 year old Golden retriever not too long ago. I know it sucks OP feel better
>>
File: 1477108771269.gif (2MB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477108771269.gif
2MB, 500x321px
>>2270406
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlhewn005o1qz4rgp.png (79KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlhewn005o1qz4rgp.png
79KB, 480x280px
>>2270230
Fug anon
>>
File: Snapchat-1225725389.jpg (747KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1225725389.jpg
747KB, 1080x1920px
My dog is getting put down tomorrow. Think I just saw him for the last time. Gonna miss you buddy.
>>
>>2270406
RiP :c my best wishes
>>
>>2270406
RIP
;_;
>>
>>2272332
Shut up dont be a heartless piece of shit, she got worse in just a day..op is not at fault, so get lost and kiss.
>>
http://www.paranormal-encounters.com/wp/do-our-pets-visit-us-after-death/

Don't neuter your pets, this destroys their health in the long term
>>
>>2272380
>>2272380
>worse in a day
Don't be a retard, cancer doesn't spread and kill in a day. OP watched his dog die an awful death because he didn't want her to die. The hell kind of sense is that? I know his pain and I understand his desire to see her live on; but OPs reality was clear: she was dying--hopes and dreams won't fix that.
So don't gimme that 'don't be heartless' shit. I'm sorry for his dogs passing but I'll never be sorry for telling OP that he fucked up.
>>
>>2272332
>And to top it off, instead of being by her side, you let her slip away all alone.
do you not have basic reading comprehension?
>>
>>2272457
>durrrrr
FTFY
The dog dropped to the floor, coughed up thickened blood, and then op decided to join her at the last second.
Do you not have parents that stopped you from eating paint?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.