[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have pets in your workplace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1479853539781.jpg (83KB, 872x830px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479853539781.jpg
83KB, 872x830px
Do you have pets in your workplace?
>>
Back when I was in the psychiatric hospital, there were a couple of ward cats.

So I guess there was a workplace pet for the nurses and OTs and therapists and doctors and stuff. But they made the patients look after them. One of them got an eye infection once and I was the only resident patient any good at cat wrangling so my job was putting in the eye drops and administering kitty pills. Someone else was in charge of feeding them and cleaning up after them, which suited me fine.
>>
>>2268124

Our building has rules against it. We lease office space on the 3rd floor of someone else's building, and they have rules we have to follow.

Strangely, the ATF have an office on the 2nd floor and they have a big aquarium in their lobby. One of the most potentially damaging animal habitats you can put anywhere. 150 gallons of sea water is no joke, especially to those on the 1st floor.
>>
File: confused-britney-spears.gif (997KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused-britney-spears.gif
997KB, 500x281px
>>2268161
>tfw you're in the laundromat and it starts raining sardines
>>
My boss have a St. Bernard that he let walk around. I work as mechanic.

The dog is pure love, but it's quite the saliva machine.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I work in a doggy daycare. So yep, many

Took this one today of a qt beagle
>>
File: dozers.jpg (73KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
dozers.jpg
73KB, 500x507px
no
>>
I work in a machine shop that "has" a shop cat.

It just showed up one day. Kills the rats and mice, so it's existence is tolerated, but I wouldn't call it a pet.
>>
I work at Walmart in receiving and there's a bird thats been living in food claims for two weeks now.
>>
>>2268200
why is your workplace such an infested shit hole?
>>
>>2268124
Considering I work with animals, yes.
>>
>>2268210

I agree, one cat is an infestation.

Machine shop anon should kill it.
>>
I work 12am to 8am and during the summer months I'm pretty much by myself. I have a dog that was crazy afraid of thunderstorms as in he would bust open the dog door, jump the fence, and run till he found somebody to protect him. Got called at work a couple times to come pick him up. Dogs aren't allowed at work but nobody would be there to bitch so I'd sneak him in to work during thunderstorms. I've beefed up the dog door and he has chilled out enough that I don't need to do that anymore.
>>
>>2268196
> St. Bernard ...saliva machine.

Have a great pyrenees that drools like you wouldn't believe. I have to wear a full-length bathrobe over my clothes when I walk from my bedroom to the garage before work in the morning, or my nice clean work pants get slimed.

I wonder if Great Danes, Mastiffs, and other giant dogs are the same.
>>
>>2268302
Had neopolitan's as a kid.

So, yeah super slobber
>>
No but people walk through with birds on their shoulders all the time.

Safeway.
>>
>>2268201
hypermarket birds are cute but they ruin huge amounts of food (butter, yogurt, you name it)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.