[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /an/ think about chinchillas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: chinchilla2.jpg (95KB, 622x599px) Image search: [Google]
chinchilla2.jpg
95KB, 622x599px
What does /an/ think about chinchillas?
>>
>>2267938
Cute!
>>
for people who think mice are too small.

also I think they're cuter
>>
Once a week I go to a local pet shop to annoy a very grumpy chinchilla that lives there.

I didn't expect them to be able to jump this high though.
>>
>>2267938
They're shy AF and they pee on you. So get them when they're little so they can bond with you.
>>
>>2267938
This lmao!!
>>
>>2267938
I took care of my brother's chinchilla. He sure was cute and fun to watch. Don't expect something friendly like a cat though. They will definitely interact with you but they aren't as cuddly as rats typically are
>>
>>2268188
Can we get a texture like this artificaly?
>>
>>2268248
It's harder than just using Chinchillas.

They are not so good pets, they live very long and aren't naturally friendly, they are mighty cute tough.
>>
>>2268357
I know that but I'd feel bad for hundreds of chinchillas being electrocuted in their ass. But it looks so soft and luxurious.
>>
>>2268370

It is amazingly soft. When I lived in Moscow they had one for sale for 12k euros and I touched it and it felt like heaven.

However, chinchillas are way too cute for this to be acceptable.
>>
>>2268373
agreed. plus it takes so damn many of them to make a coat. i would never want to be responsible for that adorable genocide.
>>
>>2268184
This thread is about chinchillas and not animu
>>
>>2268230
>they aren't as cuddly as rats typically are
You're right, that's the rule. Some of them however can be pretty fucking cuddly.

I mean, check out this cute mofo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6OIe4nL1kA
>>
File: Chinchilla.webm (551KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chinchilla.webm
551KB, 720x900px
>>
>>2267938
When cooked in the oven, they taste delicious
>>
>>2268412
Gerbils have incredibly soft fur as well. I think it's the fact they're small that causes the problem.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.