[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really love your pupper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PB.jpg (246KB, 1620x882px) Image search: [Google]
PB.jpg
246KB, 1620x882px
/an/, do you make your dog homemade treats? Here is my latest treat. I use this recipe as a base - http://addapinch.com/homemade-dog-treats-recipe/

Buy some silicone molds to make them look cute. Your dog won't mind if they're ugly.

For these treats, I shredded the oatmeal in a food processor so it was real fine. I mixed in peanut butter, along with the other ingredients in that recipe.

You should give it a try. Plus it's good for their poop.
>>
My pupper can't digest any sort of cereal, so he'd just get sick if I gave him something with oatmeal.

Do you think the recipe would work with potato flour?
>>
my pup is losing his teeth, I assumed it was because he eats rocks and stuff but I'm now considering maybe he has gum disease?
anyway today it got to the point where I gave him a treat and he couldn't eat it, he excitedly picked it up, tried to chew it, spit it back on the floor, then excitedly picked it up again and so on.
I had to cut it up into small pieces for him.

I'm probably going to have to switch him to wet food soon?
>>
>>2267831
How old is he?
You know that puppies are supposed to lose their baby teeth just like people do, right?
>>
>>2267836
I got him in 2008
>>
>>2267820
A bullet to the skull for the weak pest.
>>
>>2267837
He's only 8? When was the last time he had a vet check up?
>>
>>2267855
I recently took him to the animal shelter to get him vaccinated
>>
I make my puppy peanut butter and banana cookies.

3 tbsp. All natural peanut butter
1 banana
1 egg
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup whole wheat flour

Mash banana, mix in egg and peanut butter and then add the oats and flour. Let the dough rest for 5 minutes. Bake at 350° until the bottoms become golden brown.

Because of the all natural ingredients its best to store them out and open to the air. My puppy absolutely loves them and he will excitedly do several commands in a row for these cookies.
>>
>>2267839
I kind of like him.

Also guns aren't legal here, I'd have to pay for euthanasia and I only really want to do that when he stops running.

>>2267831
You want to get him in to the vet for a full dental ASAP. If he's got gum disease severe enough that his teeth are falling out, then he's at risk of infections so severe they rot his jaws away. Is he a big dog or a small one? Small ones have notoriously bad mouths and need regular dental care including brushing, although there are some larger breeds like greyhounds also prone to dental issues.
>>
>>2268066
small kind
>>
>>2267831
I'm sorry your dog is going through that. Watching them age is so hard.

>>2268048
That sounds pretty good. I'm gonna give those a shot. My dog goes nuts when I put blueberries in treats. She really loves them.
>>
>>2267798
I made some dog biscuits with flour, pumpkin and oats. They were so tasty that my brother and I ate most of them.
>>
i make my dog peanut butter rolls

>take toilet paper roll

>add peanut butter

>wa la
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.