[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dog just swallowed an entire popeyes chicken thigh when i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tintin.jpg (29KB, 150x239px) Image search: [Google]
tintin.jpg
29KB, 150x239px
my dog just swallowed an entire popeyes chicken thigh when i wasnt looking

what do?

shes a golden retriever btw
>>
feed her a bunch of bread to cushion the bones and watch her poops for the next couple of days

look for signs of internal bleeding and take her if the vet if there's any or she doesn't poo at all
>>
Bad dog
>>
>>2266904
This.

Also spread a little Vaseline on one of the bread slices if you have it.
>>
>>2266940
my dog ate a whole tub of vaseline once and it came out in the exact same form only shit coloured
>>
she's probably already dead
this is an incredibly slow board, if you run into shit like this fuckoff and find some place that has traffic.
>>
File: 1478866484022.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478866484022.gif
85KB, 480x600px
>>2266856
>tfw anons dog is eating better than me
I had Ramen tonight. Fuck off.
>>
>>2267138

ironic how the reaction picture you posted is pretty much aimed at you
>>
>>2267146
Well, I am dissapoint, and the image is a pretty accurate description of mfw.
>>
>>2266904
This

HOWEVER if she does not poop in 24 hours, is straining to poop, starts having diarrhea or vomiting, go to an emergency vet. Hell, if she doesn't pass the bone within 24 hours go to a vet ASAP.
>>
>>2266904
>feed her a bunch of bread to cushion the bones
>cushion the bones

What the literal fuck am I reading? That bread is going to be dissolved into nothing by the stomach acid very quickly. Not that it matters, a dog's innards aren't made of rock. The bone isn't going to bounce around them and shatter into a million deadly pieces. If you really want to do this cushioning thing use something firm like broccoli that is not easily digestible. Check to make sure broccoli doesn't kill dogs first though.
>>
go to the vet
>>
Dogs are made to eat bones. If you're truly worried give the pest a whole bottle of Tylenol.
>>
>>2267167
you are so dumb
>>
>>2266904
I'm pretty sure bread is digested very very quickly.
>>
>>2266856
Wait and she if she dies.

One time, mi familia was cooking chicken thighs on an electric skillet and mi papa took off the lid a bit to help it cool faster. Our black lab/dalmation ate over a pound of chicken thighs and was just fine. If yours dies, it just shows how much cooler my dog was than yours
>>
>>2266856
Feed the dog a bowl of pumpkin puree with sesame seeds, I had a friend whose dog had a clogged stomach and this pushed everything out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.