[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spider story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 30

File: orb weaver.jpg (14KB, 290x318px) Image search: [Google]
orb weaver.jpg
14KB, 290x318px
>be me
>mom and i decide to trim bush
>while trimming branches i spot an orb weaver spider, we'll just call him orb-bro
>tell mom theres an orb-weaver spider
>mom says she'll try to avoid it
>keeps trimming branches
>orb-bro is gone
>start chucking branches into bin
>look at a particular branch
>orb bro is there climbing around
>decide to give him a hand and lift him to the fence
>orb bro decides to climb up my hand
>bites me
>orb bro hangs from my arm
>put orb bro down on fence
>headache
>go back inside
>fucking venomous spider with a low toxicity
>still worth saving that little guy

pic unrelated from incident
>>
>>2266750
if you wake up and your vision is blurry, remove your glasses.
>>
File: 1385231973656.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1385231973656.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>not deleting it from the universe
Kys cuck spider sympathizer.
>>
>>2266750
That's a nice story, op. I found an orb weaver the other day too but instead of saving it I got a torch and burned it to death.
I don't tolerate home invaders.
>>
File: Data_with_pipe.jpg (574KB, 1044x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Data_with_pipe.jpg
574KB, 1044x1044px
Why would you help your mum trim her bush wtf
>>
>>2266764
>having an irrational fear of a tiny, harmless bug
Kys worthless human
>>
>>2267032
aint that a nice bed story
>>
File: 1451908675803.jpg (7KB, 218x197px) Image search: [Google]
1451908675803.jpg
7KB, 218x197px
>>2267121
>bug
>>
>>2267032
Don't smash the cunts with a hammer. I did it once and it sprayed my with spider juice.
>>
I walked into a spider web once and panicked so bad that while trying to brush the spider web of my face I gave myself a mild concussion.
>>
>>2267194
fucking lol'd picturing that
>>
>>2266764
They're pretty much free assassins, killing the more annoying home invaders. Unless they're highly venomous, you should be down on your knees, thanking them for the privilege of them deeming your house worthy of their presence.
>>
There's a bunch of Gold Silk Orb Weavers near me, I've never been bitten even when I pick them up. 10/10 spiderbros.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 472x645px
>>2266750
>mom and I decides to trim bush
>>
>>2267121
It's not irrational, it actually stems from an archaic fear for the deadly spiders. It's coded into your body through palengenisis. It's behaviourism and anthropological biology.
>>
>>2267682
>it actually stems from an archaic fear for the deadly spiders
Which deadly spiders? I keep hearing this meme, but only Brazil and Australia has actual deadly spiders. "Deadly" spiders in other countries rarely cause any human deaths at all.

I think you fell for the good ol' "palaeolithic man constantly had to fight for his life while everything was trying to kill him" meme.
>>
>>2268077
>survival instinct is a meme
- /an/ 2016
>>
>>2267682
>>2268077
I remember a study done with babies.

Babies were in a room with an animal and an adult. In both cases, the adult reacts fearfully to the animal. In the ones with dogs/cats, the babies did not react fearfully even after the adult did, and remained eager to approach and play with the animal. In the ones with snakes/spiders, the babies reacted fearfully as soon as they saw the adults reacting fearfully. I don't believe they did this with any other wild animals, but I'm not certain.

This study suggests that there is either a predisposition towards fear if an adult shows fear with regards to spiders and snakes, or that there is a predisposition to liking dogs/cats and other domestic animals. Since babies also innately know the body language of dogs, it's entirely possible that we have a bias towards them over other animals, instead of against spiders/snakes. But there wasn't enough data to determine that.
>>
>>2268077
It is my opinion that people aren't instictually afraid of spiders..rather they're afraid of/disgusted by insects and related things in general. Which has many evolutionary benefits.
>>
File: Spider Buddy.png (79KB, 678x274px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Buddy.png
79KB, 678x274px
>>2266750
So those are orb weavers? I have one that made a web right outside my sliding glass door, I just never know what it was. She's been there for like a month now. I'll post some pictures tomorrow morning
>>
>>2268140
>survival instict include fighting off bugs for your life
Lemme guess you also attack trees for your own safety now ?
>>
>>2266750
A spider as big as your fist snuck into my room once during winter, I went to live with my grandma for a week
Mom got into my room to clean thinking I was just being a pissy and managed to vacuum that thing slamming in a couple times, it lost a couple legs
She called last control and he took the spider to do wathever a lonely 40 year old pest control guy does with spiders
>>
>>2268077
Anything that uses poison as a weapon must die
>>2268174
Kids play with bugs as long as they aren't dangerous bugs
>>
>>2269060
trees don't kill people, silly
>>
File: Kreuzspinne.jpg (20KB, 360x294px) Image search: [Google]
Kreuzspinne.jpg
20KB, 360x294px
After walking through the fields in summer, I suddenly felt something scratching my neck. It was a giant garden spider, the scratching was its claws digging into my skin as it crawled up to my face. I panicked a bit to say the least.
>>
>>2268077
Laxosceles, Steatoda and Latrodectus spiders, can give you a very nasty bite and you'll have a bad time, they are pretty much everywhere, and the potency of the venom varies between subspecies.

I collect jumping spiders and I been biten often just like OP did, some venoms have different effects than others but all are noticeable.

Nothing dangerous or even painful, but I understand if you don't want to be biten.

I'm not a hardass like bugguy that handles his tarantulas and it's not afraid of anything, but I agree with him in the fact that bite reports tend to be exagerated.
>>
>>2269102
>cross spider
literally from hell
>>
>>2269119
Meant to say cross spider. They are by far the creepiest spiders where I live.
>>
>>2269119
>>2269124
they're 100% harmless.

their large size also makes them cuter, almost like small hairy mammals.
>>
>>2266750
life is worthless. like the dirt under ur shoes. quality of life is priceless. saving the spider made u feel a sense of accomplishment. the small ammount of poison unltimatlely strengthened ur immune system. it wasnt the spider's life that was worth it. it was the quality of your own. the spider's life is almost meaningless to ur own. there is no reason to preserve the life of any others.
>>
>>2269200
Who misplaced Anon's schizophrenia meds again?
>>
>>2269100
are you serious?
>>
>>2269107
>jumping spiders
>bitten often
what the actual fuck?
how?
>>
File: 4119875730_06d01f6e82_o.jpg (27KB, 760x509px) Image search: [Google]
4119875730_06d01f6e82_o.jpg
27KB, 760x509px
>>2269380
They have fangs, and can't pierce much skin, but you can still feel a subtle numbing, at first I wasn't sure but the same spider can bite you several times, and you'll have the same numbing in several places.
>>
>>2269394
interesting
but I honestly don't know how you can provoke a jumper into biting
I've never heard of any cases before
>>
File: 10015145704_65da2efa83.jpg (134KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
10015145704_65da2efa83.jpg
134KB, 500x333px
>>2269574
As I said it's so subtle that if you aren't biten multiple times you don't notice it, I handle them constanly and even do a trick where I make one of them jump from finger to finger, it's really cool.

They bite like dogs or cats bite, as some kind of warning, if you aren't handling them correctly.
>>
>>2269586
I've always been interested in jumping spiders, and tried to find any info on keeping them in captivity a few years back. Not a whole lot of people seem to do it. Could you elaborate on what it's like, what your setups are, etc.? I'd love to know more. Thanks!
>>
File: tumblr_ofs8w9LVD01twdz6wo1_1280.png (2MB, 1067x1617px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofs8w9LVD01twdz6wo1_1280.png
2MB, 1067x1617px
I have waited 40 years to use this image.
>>
>>2269119
No, they are from heaven, silly. Don't blaspheme the cross.
>>
File: funny-images-03.jpg (21KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
funny-images-03.jpg
21KB, 500x332px
>>2266750
Cool story, bro

>Be me
>There's some horses in my neighbourhood, so there're many many flies around
>Lots of flies in the kitchen
>I hate flies, cant stop flapping them
>Small orb bro lives in a plant in my kitchen
>I call her Schnappi
>Flap flies and put them in Schnappis net
>So many flies, all go into Schnappies net
>Schnappi is getting bigger and bigger
>I'm so happy when I see her
>Wife starts to feel intimidated by Schnappi
>Tells me to take her out of the kitchen
>"But she's my pet!"
>Schnappi has to move into the garden
>Still flies in the ktichen
>>
File: 1472491097888.jpg (146KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1472491097888.jpg
146KB, 500x625px
Anyone else constantly hearing about the deadliness of Harvestmen all the time? The second any pleb on the street sees one,

>"They're the deadliest spider, you know! Its just that their fangs are too small to hurt us."

My autism requires me to correct them, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck why are people so dumb.
>>
>>2267116
I was wondering the same thing
>>
>>2266764
/Thread
>>
File: 15617499372_7177e4545d_o.jpg (241KB, 950x631px) Image search: [Google]
15617499372_7177e4545d_o.jpg
241KB, 950x631px
>>2269631
I use jars, the biggest I can find, cause a terrarium it's too big and you can't handle them correctly, and they are just going to hide and get lost.

I'm currently at four different species, all localy collected, two of the ones that never bite me before, bite me just know and I'm feeling funny but it doesn't hurt so I'll be ok.

I feed them flies and moths, small ones, one every 2 or three days, I keep females separated of males, you can usually recognize males cause they are more colorful and smaller than females, I setup the enclosures with hard to rot branches, and I clean them first to prevent the formation of fungus, they don't drink much water, but I give them one or two drops a week, the problem inside the enclosure it's moist, so you have to be careful.

I handle them just fine and I play with them, smart as hell they are, they can hide from you, and they make permanent housing so take care of not dismantling the webs, they don't make traditional webs for hunting, instead they make tent like webs to sleep.

Obviously the show stoppers are the mating dances, they'll do it if they have the opportunity, besides the dance they also make percussion with the abdomens, I have one male dancing in my finger and I noticed it.

They can live with each other but introduce them first and see how they react, they can live with other bugs like ladybugs and weevils, cause they can't pierce their armor, in case you don't want them to be alone.

In case that they escape, leave the enclosure open and wait for them, as I say their housing it's permanent.
>>
File: 20160827_163223.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20160827_163223.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
Found this little bastard in new Jersey a few months ago, no idea what it is, never seen a spider like this before. not from there
>>
>>2271739
its a phiddipus. or jumping spider type. cant tell you more than that though
>>
>>2271739
FUCK YOU SPIDER AND YOUR TWO BIG EYES
AND YOUR SIX OTHER EYES
>>
>>2271787
I thought he looked cute, his head all bigger than his body n wjatnot
>>
>>2271739
Phidippus mystaceus
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Since this is pretty much the only active thread about spiders I might as well ask here. Can anyone identify pic related for me? Found it yesterday at Watkins park in Maryland. Picture doesn't really do it's colors justice, it's abdomen was pumpkin orange and it had a legs span of about 2 inches or so.
>>
>>2266750
>Get spider into big pickle jar
>Think it's cool for an hour
>Get bored from it
>Spider starves in jar trying to escape
>>
>>2266750
There's literally nothing wrong with spider you evirated cuck. They're cool and smart and they kill all the nasty bugs in your place. Fuck off cunt, spiders are bro tier, I bet you keep stupid lizards and beady eyed reptiles too
>>
>>2267116
Right!
>>
>>2271787
>>
>>2268077
Spiders we scoff at today were a lot fucking deadlier10-20 thousand years ago. Get bit by a venomous spider today you can go to a hospital for anti venom, antibiotic, and anti nausea meds. Get bit by venomous spider back in the Stone Age and you can die from exposure due to weakened immune system, infection, or get hunted down by a predator. Mankind has not yet evolved out of its primitive instincts. We've only had electricity for about 175 years or so
>>
>>2269379
>are you serious?
has a tree ever attacked you viciously because you accidentally touched its roots?
>>
>>2266750
>be at hospital with dad in the waiting room
>see a tiny spider on the wall
>try to lure it on my hand because I find it cute
>dad smash it

Poor thing didnt do anything
>>
>>2272363
Thats still bullshit.
Spider bites were practically as harmless then as they are now.
Spider bites requiring any sort of medical attention are extremely rare, and even then are suually the result of unrelated infection or allergies.
>>
Survival instinct memers, please explain why humans are not inherently terrified by cats, when those were animals that went out of their way to kill us on a regular basis.
>>
>>2272522
Yes
>>
File: kekkles.jpg (20KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
kekkles.jpg
20KB, 177x177px
>>2266760
underrated
>>
>>2266764
>calling other cucks
>need safe space from spiders
>>
>>2272562
I'm terrified by cats because it usually means a cat owner is nearby and they're all insane.
>>
>>2272183
Looks like a really dehydrated marbled orbweaver.
>>
>>2272946
>inplying cat owners are anywhere near responsible enough owners to be supervising their cat
SHIGGY
>>
despite being their large size and intimidating appearance they are actually very docile and passive, their webs are very strong and quite annoying to get rid of
>>
>>2272562
Toxoplasmosis and social conditioning

oh and size, most housecats aren't threateningly large
>>
>>2272989
Plont pls go (nice new name tho)
>>
>>2266750
congrats. you saved a spider that will only live a couple more weeks, has a thousand brothers waiting to take its spot, and honestly wouldn't have had any problem riding with the clippings to a new spot

you did nothing but stroke your ego by being counter-culture. which is why you came here to brag
>>
>>2273164
I know that this is just classic 4chan banter.

But my dendryphantes niveornatus just died.

Nobody had ever seen one since 1936 and I was unable to find a female for him.

I have him for a few months he was a really nice tiny spider, and this morning he was slowly dying, so I took him out of his enclousure and let him breath fresh air, then I put him on a leaf so he could peacefully die in freedom

He was the only live specimen of his species, as far we know and now he's no more.

So your little insensitivity doesn't sits well with me today.
>>
>>2273118
im not bugguy but he was an alright dude if you actually talk to him
dax is my given name and I enjoy the sound of it
>>
>>2272561
Do us a favour
go find a brown recluse spider and let it bite you.
>be you
>be a cuck for spiders
>>
>>2273185
>Dax is my given name
Thats nice and all, but why in the fuck do you feel its necessary to use it on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>2273190
because it's fun and I know more about animals than most people here
if it makes you feel better, /an/ is the only board I use aside from /his/
>>
>>2273191
>because it's fun
How?
And just because you think you know more, is no reason to be a tripfag.
>>
>>2273192
that's precisely a reason
i enjoy spreading information
>>
>>2273193
>that's precisely a reason
i enjoy spreading information
Then why can't you show some humility and do it anonymously?
Honestly using a trip would be counterproductive to your reasoning. Take bugguy/plont for example, no matter how right he is about something or how informative, people are going to see that trip and disregard whatever he says.
I'm just trying to understand why someone would post with a trip especially on this board. The majority of the time it is done for attention whoring.
>>
>>2273197
>not knowing that guy is still buggay covering his ass
>>
File: lespoder.jpg (250KB, 597x814px) Image search: [Google]
lespoder.jpg
250KB, 597x814px
>vacation trip
>/out/ing around with some bros
>sit down near a rock
>feel a weird tingling at my back
>"meh, whatever. nothing important"
>tingling stops after a while
>stand up, we're about to go
>watch with the corner of my eye something moving below the rock
>see this """"""""little"""""" guy

maybe he just wanted to give me a massage
>>
>>2267490
Even some of the venomous ones are ok to own, I have a real big bunch of Brown Widows (Latrodectus Geometricus) all over my house. They really like clean places for some reason (they refused to build webs in the dusty garage and instead chose the kitchen and living room).
They're surprisingly chill, never leave their web corner, and can be moved easily. I've moved a bunch with just a paper and a stick and they never even tried to climb onto my hand, they curl into balls and stay that way until I'm done.

I really like brown widows because they take up the territory of the black widow, and they're vicious lil insect killers. I often find winged termites in their webs and my home remains termite free thanks to them.

>>2267552
My nigga, those are my favorite spiders. I have a bunch of Argiope Argentata (the silver argiope) but Gold Silk Orb Weavers are my spoder dreams. They're just so big and elegant.

>>2268077
I'm an europoor but I live in Brazil, and found a Wandering Spider in my kitchen once. Was nightmareish to catch knowing I'd be dead in 3-5 hours if it bit me (I'm a small grill).

>>2272957
Gorgeous.
>>
>>2274067
You.

I'm ok with you.
>>
File: spoder.jpg (64KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
spoder.jpg
64KB, 500x329px
>>2274053
Whenever I see spiders inside holes or between rocks it reminds me of pic related.

It's good that they don't have feelings, otherwise most would be pretty lonely and miserable critters.
>>
File: unknown spider.png (418KB, 511x426px) Image search: [Google]
unknown spider.png
418KB, 511x426px
>>2274088
I'm okay with you and your beautiful display too, Mr. Jumping Spider.

Brought some images for you, /an/.
Attached are some pics of my anti-bug squad, these showed up a couple days ago in one of the windows. I think they might be Steatoda (maybe two different steatodas since they have pretty different markings).
As soon as I have some free time I'll take a better look to identify them properly. I'm in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) if anyone wants to look them up.

Pic 1/2, a proud mommy with her eggsac. She was a bit skittish and tried to bungee jump away while I was taking the pic (but went back after a couple minutes, I made sure she was safe during her jump).
>>
File: unknown spider 2.png (507KB, 624x338px) Image search: [Google]
unknown spider 2.png
507KB, 624x338px
>>2274116

Pic 2/2 is the other unknown spoder, she's bigger than the previous ones and there's only one of her.

She was very chill and didn't give a fuck when I touched her slightly with a paper to see if she would make a better pose.

Maybe another type of Steatoda?
>>
I'm not the biggest fan of spiders, but you guys are changing my mind
>>
>>2269818
Crusaders against the mosquitos.
>>
>>2274000
I'm not bugguy or plont
>>
>>2274133
Dax, what state are you from? Just asking cause I know a Dax irl and it's not a very common name.
>>
>>2274116
>>2274118
Parasteatoda seems more likely but who the fuck knows what kind of weird ass monkey football samba spiders you people have down there.
>>
>>2274116
This one could also be a Zygiella species, maybe?
>>
>>2274133
Then answer>>2273197
Why are you attention whoring on an anonymous website?
>>
>>2274133
>Dax
>short for dachshund or the dog plont has
>>
>>2274133
Dude we can read the trip.
>>
>>2274335
Literally only bugguy thinks his dog is a dachshund and not some shitty scraggly rat mutt. Are you bugguy, anon?
>>
>>2274517
Don't you see the puzzle pieces I'm fitting together, guys it's plont. He's returned disguised but his contrarian nature always reveals him
>knows more about nature than anyone else
>>
>be me
>crucify that piece of ass
>>
>>2267682
yeah well i can decide my own actions; i've overcome my natural man. join me brothers.
>>
>>2269060
every day desu
>>
>>2272522
>>2272569
me too
>>
>>2273169
Holy shit, how did you find him before he died? If it's not too much to talk about now, a few days later?
>>
>>2269119
You think that looks hellish?

Google image "Orge Spider"
>>
>>2273169
>Nobody had ever seen one since 1936
Apparently they have, since you had one.

Is it actually considered a critically endangered species, or it just an obscure one no one sees because no one actually studies them or cares enough to import them or whatever?
>>
File: fuckthat.png (318KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthat.png
318KB, 980x742px
>>2274105
I'd fucking destroy that animal
>>
File: 20161206_014747.png (738KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_014747.png
738KB, 800x420px
>>2266750
>Theodore Roosevelt's Spider Hunter
>>
File: SAM_61231.jpg (189KB, 2598x1772px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_61231.jpg
189KB, 2598x1772px
>>2275066
I always checked on him every morning, like I do with all my spiders, and when they are about to die they roll he legs inwards and stay still, it's hard to miss.

>>2275093
It's one of those one cares species, that exist in the limbo of, we know they should be there, but we don't bother to check.

That's him by the way, tiny thing it was.
>>
File: IMG_1149.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1149.png
1MB, 750x1334px
WHat kind???

It's so big. I don't want to kill it but I'm afraid.
>>
>>2275460

Also I live in Georgia
>>
File: Screenshot_20161204-001240.png (757KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161204-001240.png
757KB, 1280x800px
>>2275460
>>
>>2275462

I'm actually playing mgsiv right now. I took a smoke break and found the huge motherfucker. He's very slow and wandered away but now I'm on 200% on edge.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161126-204017.png (503KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161126-204017.png
503KB, 800x1280px
>>2275466
German spider bias
>>
>>2275468

Huh wha
>>
>>2275460
Looks like a mouse spider to me bro. They're harmless here but we live on different continents so maybe look it up.
>>
As much as I like spiders and think theyre cool creatures they still creep me the fuck out
>>
>>2266750
You're an idiot
>>
>>2267116
This desu senpai
>>
>>2275460
Can't see shit my nigga but 99% sure it's a Kukulcania sp.
>>
>get back from a rainy, shitty weekend of camping with my parents (I am 8)
>throw my sleeping bag on a couch in my room
>see a giant, white spider crawl out of my sleeping bag
>it's huge, bigger than a golf ball
>call my dad, he is amazed, kills it with a stick
>I can hear that sucker crunch from across the room
>a mess of twitching limbs and guts all over my sleeping bag
>can't sleep thinking that thing was inside my bag all weekend with me
I live in Missouri and have never seen anything like it. Was it albino maybe? I want to ask my dad if he remembers it, but he's 67 and senile now...
>>
>>2276700
>Was it albino maybe?

That's not a thing.

Some huntsman spiders can range from very pale grey to practically white so assuming it wasn't just your kid brain embellishing things that was probably what you saw.
>>
File: 1472594609672.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472594609672.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>2276317
This. I've been slowly getting over my fear, but it's hard when it's an irrational feeling. Shit, I love the little jumping spiders these days, but the rest of those fucks can go. I know they're mostly harmless, I get how important they are to the ecosystem, but god damn do they creep me out something fierce.

Also, fuck little brown spiders that run across my pillow when I'm trying to read. Showboating assholes.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.