[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst injury from animal/insect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: wasp.jpg (75KB, 620x394px) Image search: [Google]
wasp.jpg
75KB, 620x394px
Worst injury from an animal or insect, i think my worst injury would be a wasp sting a couple years ago.

(this also applies to pain aka worst pain you've experienced from an animal/insect)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMpy7PF4YLU&feature=youtu.be
>>
When a mosquito flies into your eye
It's the worst fucking feeling and I initially want to scoop my eyeball out to get it over with.
>>
Wasp was once tangled in my curly hair when I was a kid, stung me multiple times trying to get out.
>>
Bee sting on my eyelid as a child. Don't remember it much now though.

Also stepped in a fire ant hill when I first moved to Florida in high school. Didn't even realize when it happened and just kept scratching my leg like an idiot. Hurt like a bitch, my entire ankle/foot swelled to twice its size.
>>
bump 2
>>
>>2265570
chased and attacked by a flock of angry turkeys
>>
This isn't exactly what you were asking for, but

>taking care of newly-rescued farm mutt
>rowdy with shit tons of energy/poor leash etiquette, otherwise sweet dog
>out running with her one morning
>pass flock of geese feeding some distance away, think nothing of it
>dog abruptly bolts in their direction
>leash is wrapped around my wrist because I'm a dumbass
>jerked forward, stumble, fall hard on hip on pavement
>momentum carries me fully onto my back
>head cracks loudly on street top, vision fuzzes over
>when able to sit up, feel blood sluicing down neck
>it's like 7 AM on Sunday, no phone, have to walk 3/4 mile back
>concussion and 5 staples to close the head wound
>>
holy shit dude ^
>>
>walking down a path to a lake house carrying groceries
>suddenly feel a horrendous stinging sensation on my forearm
>tomatoes go flying
>whole arm is throbbing, hurts to move it
>blood is oozing out of three gaping sting holes
>pain subsides after three hours

never saw the bastard(s) that did it. I'm assuming it was a ground wasp whose nest I stepped on.
>>
>>2265891
THE FUCK IS THIS.
I'M TOO FRAGILE FOR THIS SHIT.

I don't have anything personally, got chased by a dog when I was a child but ran too fast for it (yeah probably didn't want too chase me otherwise it would have got me

Worst pain is pain the neighboor's kitten is giving me by miauling the whole night, for months. I love this lil' dude but I want to break his neck when I hear him at 4am
>>
bump 3
>>
bump 4
>>
>>2265570
Yellow jackets, bald-faced hornets, fireants. Hurt like hell but no scars. Dog bites and a cat bite hurt in a different way and left scars. 5 ft burmese python got my hand once when I was being retarded but it was a gtfo strike and left no scars that I can see. Not even really painful just itchy when healing.
>>
>>2265570

A pitbull came and took a bite out of my leg when I was a toddler in a stroller. Still have the scar.
>>
I was stung many times by wasps when I was a kid. I don't remember what it felt like now but it mustve been traumatizing because I remember those times pretty clearly. I'm also horrified of wasps and anything that flies and stings, but I try to keep it together
>>
>>2265570
A spider or something bit my junk as a kid
Also a yellow jacket stung my stomach too
Not a huge fan of insects after that
>>
>>2265845
Lake Arrowhead CA?
>>
Getting stung right between the shoulder blades by one of those big fucking red wasps.

It was at a pool in front of girls, too. I dropped like a bitch and cried. I was only 12.
>>
I was stung thrice by a Portuguese man o war during a vacation when I was a teenager. Parents didn't bring me to the hospital even though I was wailing for at least 8 hours. I thought I was gonna die from the pain. The stings were irritated for a while after, but I'll never forget the 24 hours after.
>>
>>2267329
>man-o-wars
>painful
What? I've been stung a few times, it's irritating but nowhere near that. Are you sure it was a man-o-war?
>>
Horse kicked me in the calf Saturday. Still can't walk. Knocked my legs out from under me and I landed on my back.
Searing burning pain for a few days now.
>>
A goose at the local library pond attacked me when I was like 5 and took a good chuck of skin off my knee.
I don't remember how much but it was to the point of when it was healing up the tissue was all soft and shit. Looked and felt like melted cheese on a pizza.
>>
I got nailed by a notonectid in my hand when I was 5, sonofabitch felts like 5 honeybee stings at once.
>>
i'm from israel and for the most part, we don't have too many dangerous insects here.
but, i was smart enough to be born we allergy to the hymenoptera's poison (aka bees, wasps and etc).
i discovered it when i was 10 and a bee stung me in the back of my right thigh. didn't hurt much but my leg quickly started to bloat. i ran home and took my pants off since they felt really tight.
in the end i could only wear briefs for couple of days since all other pants were too small to surround the stung thigh (at it worst it was around 1.7-1.8 times the normal size).
since then i've been very careful to not get stung again and i have to take epipen with me whenever i go to a trip.
>>
>>2265570
our 40 lb dog pulled on leash and tore my dad's rotator cuff. he needed surgery.
>>
Floridafag here, bit my a crocodile, those pieces of shit. Alligators are okay though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.