[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat ran out the door while i went to work at 6 and when i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20161115_152009.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_152009.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
My cat ran out the door while i went to work at 6 and when i came back now her foot was smooshed. I know that you can remove a leg and cats can be ok with them, I grew up with 2 of them. Is there any way to repair the foot? And to all the indoor cat only guys she is bu i just messed up tgis morning
>>
TAKE IT TO THE VET.
>>
>>2264090
she might be okay without it but she really needs to go to the vet. if it's just one or two broken bones they might be able to fix it.
>>
>>2264090
>indoor cat only

Probably another outdoor cat owner who is just feeling guilty..
>>
>>2264091
>>2264092
I took her to the vet and her ankle is broken. How well can cats paws and legs repair.
>>
>>2264094
Ive just seen alot of dudes who say if you let your cat outside you deserve it to die on here. I didnt know what to call them other than contrarian faggots.
>>
>>2264117
They aren't taking care of their pets and letting them destroy the environment; if having them die is the only way to keep them from doing so I'm all for it.
>>
>>2264114
>took her to the vet
>doesn't know what to do

Well what did the vet say, retard?
>>
>>2264120
The vet is cleaning her pawn and shaving it for an xray right now. I dont know how likely it would be for a full recovery with a broken ankle. I am asking you because I want to know another opinion than gimme 4000 dollars and your cat will have a potentally invasive or traumatic procedure to maybe fix it.
>>
>>2264123
maybe you should trust the professional instead of 4chan
>>
>>2264133
But cnn told me the hacker known as 4chan has all the answers
>>
>>2264123
Here's an opinion, if you don't want to spend money to keep your shit pet alive, don't. Cats are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>2264090
Amputate the leg by yourself, its not that hard
I have done it to mine, used Campari as an anesthetic but any hard liquor will do I guess
Seal the wound with a blowtorch
Dont overdo it, jut one-two passes, 1 second each
She was up and running on a month, lived to be 13 years
>>
File: noah.png (900KB, 666x498px) Image search: [Google]
noah.png
900KB, 666x498px
>>2264123
They deal with it pretty well as long as the vet does a good job.
Rescued a young stray that had a broken middle toe and rotting foot. His paw was intact, but if you spread his middle toes you'd see his "wrist" bone between them. Full of maggots and leaking black fluid.

A thousand dollars later (got a cheaper price since it was a rescue and the vet knew I do cat rehab) his paw was fixed. I adopted him, he's 7 years old now and his paw looks as good as new.
Pic related, that's him.
>>
>>2265289
He looks sweet
>>
>>2265289
Dank kotI
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.