[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help, dog is in danger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: bill-whitikar.jpg (21KB, 315x398px) Image search: [Google]
bill-whitikar.jpg
21KB, 315x398px
Hi, guys, I'm new here. I lost my poor dog the other night, he was vomiting white and had diarrhea and he was getting weaker and weaker and more dehydrated until the little guy passed on. I loved him very much. Now I'm starting to see the same symptoms in his little sister, please help me save her, what medicines do I give her? She's a tiny dog and she is starting to vomit white.
>>
>>2263401

Stop using Rat Poison in your cooking.
>>
>>2263403
Can it really be that, they ate poison?
>>2263401
I noticed her heart is beating very hard and rapidly.
>>
>>2263401
Sounds like they got parvo. Were they vaccinated?
>>
>>2263406
No, they weren't, is it too late now?
>>
Sounds like parvo.

Call your vet. Tell them you have a potential parvo case. It will be incredibly expensive, but if you act now, she has a chance.
>>
>>2263409
Oh God, thank you so much, I don't want to go through this pain again
>>
>>2263411
Might as well say your goodbyes and prepare for the grief. There is a tiny chance she can recover with treatment, but even a dog that survives will have permanent damage to it.
>>
Go to the emergency vet right now. If there isn't one in your town, drive to one. Parvo is extremely deadly. It's like cholera. That's how it kills.
>>
>>2263411
Just to be clear, she has a chance if you act now. There is no treatment. All the vet can do is stop the virus from killing her with fluids and 24/7 attention. Its going to cost you a fortune, so be prepared.

Also, you should wait another year before getting any new animals. You are best served bleaching and steam cleaning your entire house, and forbid any future unvaxxed dogs from your yards. The virus is incredibly hardy, and requires strong household cleaners to kill, and can live in the soil for a decade.
>>
>>2263425
>>2263427
>>2263428
I'm already coming to terms with it. I don't want my poor baby to suffer like her brother did. I can't see her like this, I'm going to have her put down. Thank you all. I love dogs so much, but I can't watch them suffer.
>>
>>2263411
Then you should've gotten the dogs inoculated
>>
>>2263430
>I love dogs so much
>but not enough to bother vaccinating them
>>
>>2263430
You certainly do.
>>
>>2263431
>>2263433
>>2263434
I deserve that and more. Thanks again for the help. I'd try to make up some excuse, but there isn't one.
>>
Who wants to bet OP is Mexican?
>>
>>2263433
I really don't get it.
And vaccines are cheap.
>>
>>2263430
>you can save her if you act now
>nah it's okay, I'll just put her down. I love her so much though ;_;
Consider me triggered.
>>
>>2263401

>itt ops dogs have what sounds like parvo or an intestinal virus
>op watches one dog die a slow horrific death of dehydration and organ failure
>doesnt take it to the vet
>op watches second dog begin to experience the same pain.
>wont take it to a vet.
>"that's okay I've come to terms with it - it can die now. Lulz."
>didnt bother getting $15 vaccinations

Please dont ever get another pet or be responsible for another life that isn't your own.
>>
>>2263544
thissssss
(not a leafy reference)
>>
>>2263544
>Please dont ever get another pet or be responsible for another life that isn't your own.
Fucking this. YOU deserve this (Not your poor dog), but I hope you never forget this moment that because you decided to be a fucking cheapskate that now BOTH your dogs are dead.
Fuck you OP, just...Fuck you
>>
>>2263401
>check thread for "parvo."
>check thread for OP not vaccinating
>check thread for OP getting rekt for not vaccinating
looks like my work is done here.
>>
>>2263562
yahtzee!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.