[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0179.png (238KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.png
238KB, 500x409px
So I have to have my doggo out down tomorrow he has got "coon fever" and is paralyzed. I heard that before they go they start to look around for you is this true? If so should I stay with him during his very last moment or not? I want to be with him,but it's going to be very hard.
>>
>>2261171
Even if he doesn't look around for you, wouldn't you wanna be there for your buddy?

He's been your pet for, I'm assuming, years now. The second he hears your voice he knows who you are. Your very presence in that vet's room will be a comfort to him.

Go there, and say goodbye to your pet. You've given him all this time and love, you might as well see this thing through. I know that feel, and it sucks. But that's life man. The world will keep spinning and the sun will keep rising, with or without your dog.

F
>>
>>2261174
I do wanna be there it's just hard. At the same time I kinda wanna not think about him leaving idk it's just very hard
>>
>>2261175
Life is hard buddy. And it will continue to be hard. But you aren't just doing it for you. You're doing this for your dog too. Do you really want him to die with some strangers next to him, wondering where his master is?

This is one of those things that you're gonna need to buck up and just do. It'll be good for you too to get some closure.

You need to harden the fuck up son. Life can be a cold bitch at times. Roll up your fucking sleeves up and take care of business, and go with your dog to be at peace.
>>
>>2261177
I'll do it then. Maybe they'll let me keep the body so I can bury it too that'd make me feel better really
>>
>>2261171
They look for you in a sense that they would look for their owner when brought into a strange room with strangers. It's more comforting for them to be there while they go through the process. If your dog is deaf, you can leave after sedation, they won't see or feel you very well after sedation, can only hear. I doubt dogs actually understand the concept of death or know when they are dying, therefore I doubt they look for you when they are dying.
>>
Definitely stay with him on his last moments man, I'm sorry for your loss, there's a reason why dogs are man's best friend. Tbh dogs are just too loyal and pure for this shitty planet. Give that doggo a big hug for me.
>>
stay with him. i put my dog down recently. i held her in my lap the whole time. it was very difficult, but i didn't want her to go any other way.
>>
>>2261171
Your dog would be there for you, don't be a cunt.
>>
Hello OP. Its hard to stay with him in his last minutes.

You know whats even harder?

Spending the rest of your life wishing you did
>>
>>2261171
There are lots of things that are hard but you should still do. The only time I've ever put a dog down, I even did it myself even though it felt horrible so he wouldn't have the added stress of going to a vet.
>>
Do it for him, even if you can't do it for yourself. You are his world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.