[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, about a week and a half ago, I was opening the fridge for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Confusedface.jpg (23KB, 267x376px) Image search: [Google]
Confusedface.jpg
23KB, 267x376px
So, about a week and a half ago, I was opening the fridge for something or other, and my pet rabbit, Dobbit, dashes into the fridge and clambers onto one of the shelves.

I pull him out, get my food, forget about it. Over the past period, he keeps running inside, on average 1-2 times a day, and I would shoo him out. I figured that there was something in there he could smell, so today I just tried rewarding his persistence and letting him nibble whatever it was he so badly wanted.

So today, when he hopped in, I didn't chase him out. And he didn't go for anything. He just kind of sat on one of the shelves and grunted contentedly.

Anyone ever deal with similar behavior? I'm stumped at this one.
>>
my cats jump in the fridge all the time, maybe your bun has seen you grab veggies out of there?
>>
>>2260014
Bunnies are curious. Same thing as when I look around in the tool closet or whatever you call it, my bunny comes to see what I'm doing, and looking around in there.
>>
>>2260014
My rabbit runs into the fridge. But mainly due to the fact she knows that is where food comes from. So whenever I open the door she runs inside hoping to get a treat.
>>
I had to put child locks on my fridge because my cat would open the door and sleep on the bottom shelf.
>>
He might like the chill. Try getting him a piece of marble like they sell for chinchillas to keep them cool
>>
My cat does this.
She will desperately try to get in the fridge.
Occasianally I will close her in for a few minutes. when I open the door she just gives me an expectant look until I close it again.
I have physically move her out.
>>
Do rabbits make good pets? I think it'd be cool to have a rabbit that operates in the same vein as a doggo or a mr. meowzer
>>
>>2260335
They're more like a cat then a dog, but i've never had a cat so i can't say 100%
My rabbit is a jerk and doesn't like being picked up, if company come over and he gets coddled too much he'll pee on the floor or couch, or try and find wires to chew.
It took 2 years for him to stop ripping up the carpet anywhere he could get his teeth, this included not only near the walls but sometimes the middle of the floor.
All rabbits are different, but I volunteer at the humane society and we call rabbits "t.v. pets" because they're really only good for looking at and being mildly entertaining.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.