[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any clue what the hell is this? This is just right my monitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 20161105_103555.jpg (802KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_103555.jpg
802KB, 3264x1836px
Any clue what the hell is this? This is just right my monitor screen so I'm always looking that way, it wasn't there yesterday when I went to bed. I woke up this morning and that was the first thing I saw just as I was turning on the screen.

It could only be a bug, but at the same time It couldn't... It looked flat and its so asymmetrical. The only explanation I came across it was some squased dying bug that managed to climb there before dying while I was sleeping.

Anyone knows what this is? I already took it away with the vacuum cleaner this morning, bugs creep me out.
>>
File: blackface.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
blackface.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
>>2258781
Silverfish?
>>
Seems the message I wrote was really long to send it on a single post. But I really need help with this so I will divide it in two. Also, I will add pics on separate replies since I have them on the phone.

Part 1

Does this has anything to do with Carpet Beetle Larvae? Never saw any of these bugs in my life until 2 weeks ago I was cleaning a shelf and I had some figure and video game limited boxes made of cardboard. I opened some of them to check the contents, and when I opened the Killer is Dead one there was this kind of little worm, I took everything out and there were like 4 or 5 of them here and there. I did a google search and ended up finding these Carpet Beetle Larvae.

I freaked out and since that day I have been cleaning every corner of my room. I had some magazines, books and paper on the ground and when I collect everything some of them had these beetle larvae (if that's what they are).

Then I proceded to clean my wardrobe, on the top door there's video game console boxes, the NES one had some of these, only the shell, nothing on PS4, Wii U or Wii boxes. Then inside I have also a shelf for figure boxes, among all of them one had these inside, shells again, just below I store dozens of books, comic and manga, only one manga had them on its pages on the top, below I had videogames and some boxes and manga too, but I don't remember finding anything here, and at the bottom I had more than 100 videogame magazines stored since around 10-11 years ago, I took all of them out and checked one by one and just found like 2 or 3 of them, I will store them on plastic boxes from now on btw. What creeped me out most was when I took some videogame boxes stored beside the magazines and below there was a panting brush, but the brushes were turned to dust... I collected everything on a box, I know there was a bug there, I saw it but I didn't even want to keep looking and discarded everything.
>>
Part 2

To my surprise, yesterday when I moved to clean the shelf, where I have lots of books and manga, I didn't find any on these. I was so affraid of doing the shelf because I though there would be the place where I would find most of them, I'm so happy I didn't because I would feel bad for them. I removed the cover of every manga to check it throughly.

On a couple of shelves I have only videogames, I checked them and opened only the few boxes from 360 and PS3 that have an opening. To my surprise, Ninety Nine Nights had one or two of these, I was really shocked, not because it was the only one from around 40 boxes with this opening, but how would they go inside of it instead of going to the comic books paper which is totally exposed and a lot easier? Also 3DS FFIII which has the same kind of opening had some of these.
>>
File: 20161102_172403.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_172403.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
This is what I found on the wardrobe comic book, same as inside all the boxes etc.
>>
File: 20161102_203010.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_203010.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
This was a painting brush...
>>
File: 20161102_173346.jpg (790KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_173346.jpg
790KB, 3264x1836px
And this is a shell I think from a magazine or something else.
>>
File: IMG-20161103-WA0000.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161103-WA0000.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Now the wardrobe looks like this, the bottom part was the one full of magazines and the painting brush. I hope keeping everything more empty and organyzed will help.
>>
>>2258781
sorry but need a better pic. looks like a silverfish kinda
>>
I can't make any pic since it's not there anymore, but it was really weird since it was totally black, didn't looked like a silverfish to me from the pics I looked at google. I mean a silverfish is the most similar bug I seen to that thing, still this one had a really weird shape. Could it be an early stage of a silverfish?

And what about the other pics, were these carpet beetle larvae? Is it enough to clean everything or they're comming from somewhere else?

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>2259146
Just fucking google carpet beetle larva

Your picture was too shit to identify anything and nobody is gonna read your long ass post about your emotional state upon finding a bug in your house
>>
>>2259171
Thanks for your opinion.
>>
well, the closest looking black thing to a silverfish but not a silverfish would be a bristletail
>>
It's really weird, it had just one tail instead of the three tails these bugs appear to have. But again, that thing was really weird, the skin looked to me like an amphibian more than the hard shell these appear to have.

But I understand there isn't much that can be done with this bad quality pic, I got as closer as I could and used a bit of zoom, I know this is bad for quality but the thing wasn't really big. I'm from Spain btw.
>>
Well now that I've looked at more Bristletail/Silverfish images and saw they too have these cross legs yeah that's probably it. A really weird one but that must be it. Now I wonder if it came from the window or they hide somewhere.

I have lots of posters in my room, but its a pain to take them off and there's always one or two of them that break a bit in the process, could they hide behind them?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.