[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retard owners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15

File: 1200.jpg (87KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
87KB, 1200x960px
Just a vent thread about the average intelligence of your average pet owner. I suppose it also extends to our plant friends for those of you who are garden elitists.

>Friend/family asks me how to do X with dog
>Email them stuff to read about X
>Print out or let them borrow books about X
>Personally talk to them and explain what to do about X
>They don't read anything, they don't listen to me
>They continue to do nothing
>They end up rehoming or euthanizing the dog

This just happened to me for the 4th time, a friend told me he had to give up his lab to the shelter literally because he couldn't be fucked to put a tie out in his yard or fix his fence, and he somehow blames it on the dog for escaping. It's honestly not that fucking hard to fix
>>
>blames it on the dog
Holy this just reminded me of something

>this summer
>worked in a call centre for 24PetWatch (microchip company)
>receive call from a vet clinic in Georgia who had police officer drop off a severely injured Great Dane puppy (7 mos on our records)
>he's been hit by a car
>the puppy had only been registered for 3 weeks and it was done by a shelter
>meaning this owner probably owned the dog for less than a month
>pull up owner's info and give him a call
>he says, "yeah I know the dog got out. he doesn't know any better and won't stay in the yard. I don't give a fuck what happens to him"
>hangs up on me
>explain the conversation to the vet who called
>we agree the owner is horrible
>too afraid to ask what will happen to the puppy
>look up owners house on street view
>no fence
I couldn't believe this idiot put a brand new dog in an open space and acted like it was the dog's fault for leaving the property. Me and the vet both left voicemails for the shelter who had adopted the dog out to this guy so I hope they were able to step in quick enough and save him :(
>>
>>2258438
Jesus, all the fucking time here. See a dog on the road, take the time to go door to door to find owners. All the people are like "such a sweet dog, not mine sorry. How nice of you to try and find owner." 20 houses later get to a house with open garage/gate. Guy working on car with a beer in hand and dog runs up to him. "Oh yea that's my dog. Shoulda just left it to get run over, it's always getting out and stuff, it's such an escape artist." Guy goes back to doing his shit and just leaving dog there with garage/gate wide open.
>>
>>2258486
I don't understand why people like this get dogs in the first place
>>
>>2258430
People are retarded in general so its no surprise they get a dog then realize its a lot of work and dump it on a shelter
>>
>>2258430

FUCKING TRIGGERED M8

>inlaws have dogs
>puppy pads innahouse
>never reward dogs for shitting outside
>never let them out when they're obviously about to take a shit
>"We can't potty train these dogs, they're all so stupid!"
>>
ive noticed that a lot of people get a dog or puppy and somehow think the the animal knows how to behave already. people will complain about puppies acting like puppies.

it takes a lot of training to produce a well behaved dog, more than most people expect. shelters should ask about a person's expectations for an animal's behavior. very rarely will a dog who is leash trained, socialized, and housebroken be up for adoption but that's all people want/expect.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-05-11-20-33.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-05-11-20-33.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>2258438
> I suppose it also extends to our plant friends for those of you who are garden elitists.
Every spring my parents neighbors spend over $100 on Boston ferns, Wandering jews, and other really nice hanging plants. They keep them watered and very healthy all summer long. Then at the end of fall when it comes time to rake up and burn leaves, they dump these beautiful, healthy plants on the pile and let them burn. Next spring they repeat the process all over again.
I've asked in the past that if they are going to throw them away I would gladly take them, but every they "forget". Fucking wasteful idiots.
>pic related, my jew that won't be burned.....
>>
>>2258658
>not burning jews
You should learn from your based neighbors
>>
>>2258655
THe thing with people at shelters is, because of all the very strict rescues, they believe they need to be on their best behavior and lie through their teeth just to get any dog, let alone the one they want. So of course, people will lie to me and tell me they plan on taking the dog to classes, doggy day care while they are at work, they will put all this time and effort in etc. Because they are worried that if they have a job or a kid, we will black list them because rescues may do that. But, if you tell me you only plan on walking the dog once a day or only plan on playing with it for half an hour, you may not get that puppy or the young active terrier you wanted.

Also, people want the dog they want, for reasons I don't understand. It won't be a good fit for them, and we may have a dozen other dogs that would do better, but they want THAT one dog instead.
>>
>>2258670
I might consider it if it's a globalist, elitists, wandering jew. It seems to know it's place however, and has no control over my media.
>>
>have foster dog for a few months
>honestly she was the definition of beginner dog
>could hold it for 14 hours at a time, maybe more
>only needed 2 walks a day, low energy
>a kong, squeeky or bone kept her occupied for hours
>very easily trained; she loved attention, so you didn't even have to use treats for training
>got her learning many commands and tricks, her recall was very trustworthy, she didn't pull on a leash
>new owners adopt her
>she is not outside all day, only brought inside when it's raining hard or at night
>never trim her nails, never walk her, they don't even give her a toy or kong despite that I went out and bought kongs and fillers for them
>she becomes a menace, jumping and mouthing
>there are days that they are too lazy to get out of bed in the am, and she pisses on the floor
>they get her doggy diapers so they won't have to bring her outside as early
>she begins to nip people who come to the house
>escalates to biting people
>they are considering euthanasia because obviously she was just always a bad dog

When she first started acting out, I gave them sources to read and talked to them about what they could do. When she started biting, I gave them information both verbally and written. I told them what they had to do to prevent it (put her in another room, move her tie out away from the door, etc) for the time being, and they were too lazy, dumb, or proud to change anything. The nicest dog I've ever met, then managed to turn into an aggressive dog.
>>
File: jasper.jpg (137KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
jasper.jpg
137KB, 600x800px
>Grandmother outside with Senior Maltese
>He is a little worse for wear but still can walk, eat and not shit himself.
>Sitting on the porch while she waters lawn.
>Retard beans walk by with pit not on leash. (I own pits and they are as nice as can be but you still don't do this! For your dog and other dogs safety!)
>Pit rushes Maltese and grabs him by his back leg and swings him.
>He is torn open and bleeding.
>Grandma gets a brick and hits Pit in the head.
>It runs away and lady and son run away not saying shit.
>I follow to their house and tell them to get the fuck out here and take responsibility for their dogs actions.

I did not going to call animal control because they will just kill the dog and nothing will happen to the owners.

It is not the dog's fault and it fucking infuriates me how irresponsible people are.

We started a fund and got him all fixed up.

He is currently living with my sister up north.

Near the end of his days as it is. Little pup is 14 this year.
>>
>lets the dog act nice around them then thinks it's cute/funny to have it acting aggressive towards anyone outside of the family, then in turn they keep it locked away outside or in a shitty back room on the many occasions that they have visitors
>>
>>2258486
I do not understand this. There's this really fucking lovely Belgian Shepherd that sometimes gets out of his yard. The people who own him have a tricky gate and couriers and people who go in and out during the day when no one's home don't always shut it properly.

So, twice I've been out walking with my dogs and I've met this Belgian out taking himself for a walk, so I've taken the leash off my older dog and clipped it to the Belgian. (Old dog will stay in heel and not hassle anyone or any animals, so I have periodically let him just follow along behind us as I return a lost dog. Belgian isn't the only one I've taken home.)

Anyway, after the second time I took the Belgian home, his family gave me a card and some chocolates they were so thankful.
>>
File: 1472699894483.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472699894483.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>Oldest dog of 6 very obviously has scabies or some variation of it
>owners get it checked, they claim it's not
>fucking YEARS pass by, the dog now barely has any hair left and his skin is greasy, mostly colorless and crusty
>now three more of the dogs are showing signs of it, including a mini doberman puppy

Should I just go fuck it and call the Humane Society on them at this point? Is there any way I can make sure they won't find out I'm the one who called?
>>
>>2258933
>Belgian out taking himself for a walk
the only problem with this that I can see is potential traffic accidents, and then it's the dog's own fault. so why not just let it be if it's not bothering anyone?

an aunt of mine had a chow that would walk itself every day. literally just calmly walked around a lake and back
>>
File: 1450153900395.jpg (59KB, 330x548px) Image search: [Google]
1450153900395.jpg
59KB, 330x548px
>people plant ferns in full son
>oh my dog might die if it eats this, better eradicate it then \ (~_<) /
>are you just going to throw away your tea bags? I need them for pest control desu
>planting Hemerocallis x ever.

MFW every time
>>
>>2258430
Do you call them out for being retards?
>>
>>2259150
Nah, this Belgian has no road sense and is known for chasing cars. It's safer if I take him home when I find him loose.
>>
File: nZg4Uov.jpg (159KB, 1096x697px) Image search: [Google]
nZg4Uov.jpg
159KB, 1096x697px
And here I am reading on trick training, reading tens of hours of dog training guides and watching videos, wondering if over an hour of walks a day is ok with more on weekends, etc, and being afraid to get a dog, while these retards just get one without any thinking and fuck it up that colossally
>>
>>2258966
Call the human society. Its to late for the first dog but the others can still be saved.

If they think its you that narked just viametly deny it.
>>
File: IMG_2396.jpg (467KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2396.jpg
467KB, 1200x1600px
time to revive this thread

>take my dog for two walks a day
>he's had issues with big dogs in the past, typically kind of autistic, wasn't very well socialized as a puppy
>first walk's in the afternoon after work, second walk's later in the day
>wear white scarf/dog's leash is white so people can see us
anyways
>we're walkin along
>out of nowhere this big fucking black Monster runs at us from across 3 lanes of traffic on the other side of the road
>didn't know what it was until it was 2 feet in front of us, turns out to be a bernese mountain dog
>it's barking and getting aggro with my pooch, step between them because i'm a retard and my dog is 10, would rather get my arm
chomped than face my friend's death
>its owner is across the street in all black, just ignores us, doesn't even call his dog away/come to collect it
>my doggo loses his cool, starts barking defensively/bares his teeth/giving off all the warning signs
>this guy realizes his dog's not with him, looks back and see's a fight about to go down between my boot and his dog's head
>this guy has the gal to say that i need to teach my dog some manners and that his dog was only trying to be friendly

tl;dr my dog and i probably won't go for nightly strolls for a while, this shit only happens when it's dark out
>>
>be me
>have 11 month neo mastiff cross
>be at dog beach
>dog in harness on long rope
>down the far end not bothering anybody
>see 2 preppy looking highschool boys
>labrador bolts down and immediately stares down another dog
>dog curs to labrador
>runs over to another dog, stands over it and stares it down, dog reacts by air snapping then curring.
>labrador spots us
>tell fuck boys to call the dog off
blankstare.jpeg
>put my dog in a sit stay
>labrador staring at him
>mastiff focused on me in a sit stay
>labrador inches forwared nearly nose to nose
>mastiff wont take this much longer
CALLYOURFUCKINGDOGBACK.EXE
>mastiff springs up from sit and launches into labrador grabs it by skin on side of its neck
>labrador bits his front leg a couple if times, no fucks given by mastiff
>dragging yelping labrador around like his blankie
>OUT!
>lets labrador go and it heads up into the dunes with its tail between its legs
>mastiff bolts after
>LEAVE IT!
>mastiff doesnt listen and runs out of rope
>nearly pulls me over
>comes back, goes over to fuck boys for a pat and they run off
>take that as my cue to leave

Mfw my dog is the dog park hero.
>>
>>2261722
reading that story made me experience what dyslexics probably feel, im sorry
>>
>>2258966
they won't thinkit's you if you've let it slide for literal years
>>
OP that same shit happens to me. All my friends/family are always complimenting me on how well-behaved my dog is, and then they ask for advice on how to train their dogs or fix X behavioral problem... I give them sound advice and they just don't fucking listen and continue to fuck it up until they get frustrated and get rid of the dog. It pisses me off. Why the fuck even ask me what to do about it if you're not going to bother following the advice? Fuck's sake.
>>
>>2258655
>ive noticed that a lot of people get a dog or puppy and somehow think the the animal knows how to behave already
Yeah, this really blows my mind. They think that the dog is just supposed to "figure it out" with absolutely no training or guidance, like what the fuck?

These same people are the ones who commonly think that the way you train a dog for example to sit is to just chant the word "sit" at them over and over and they're just supposed to "get it." Like bro...it's a dog. It doesn't know English. FFS.

>>2258830
This kinda shit makes me really sad and I see it way too often. Too many shitty owners ruining perfectly good, sweet dogs

>>2258928
I dunno, if the dog is aggressive towards people outside the family, it's probably kinder to the dog to put him in a quiet room while visitors are present to avoid stressing him out, right?
>>
I drive past horse cucks sometimes on rural roads and i always do a key banger (where you kill your engine, press the accelerator a few times to flood the exhaust with fuel, and then start the engine again which makes a loud bang).

I think some lady got thrown the other night lel stupid horses.
>>
>single mom sister-in-law: "surprise we got two sibling puppies, we were only gonna get one but then we couldn't resist :^)"
>"hey you know a lot about dogs, help us train them!"
>sit down with her, give her solid training advice, warn her about the potential problems with adopting two puppies at the same time and how to avoid these problems
>tell her she can bring her puppies over any time for socialization and help with training
>doesn't listen to any of my advice because it involves actually paying attention and being consistent
>only brings the puppies over once
>puppies start having behavioral problems
>what a surprise, they're the same behavioral problems I warned her about regarding raising two puppies at once without careful attention and training to avoid them
>give her advice on how to fix these problems, explain WHY the puppies are having these problems and stress the importance of being consistent with their training
>still doesn't fucking listen to me and doesn't change anything
>don't hear from her for a month or so
>finally talk to her again, ask about the pups
>"oh we got rid of the boy puppy because of *insert problems I told her how to fix*"
>explain how this could've been avoided; offer again to help train the remaining puppy

To be continued...
>>
2nd part of the story continued from >>2261746

>a few months go by (only saw the puppy once during this time)
>suddenly sister-in-law is going to move to Washington
>tells us she's planning on taking the dog with her
>ask about how she plans to make the move up there with her two kids and the dog by herself and offer to make arrangements to help if she needs it including fostering the dog for a bit if needed
>a month passes, she's made the move already
>come across a dog that looks JUST LIKE the puppy on my facebook feed in a "Lost and Found Pets" group
>someone supposedly found this dog and turned her in to the shelter as a stray
>it's definitely the same dog
>call sister-in-law up and ask her what the fuck
>apparently didn't take the dog with her when she moved and instead gave it to a friend to find the dog a new home
>said friend was also about to be in the process of moving
>sister-in-law contacts friend upon my request to find out what happened
>apparently the friend couldn't find her a home in time before moving so she just abandoned the dog at the kill-shelter AND lied saying she just found the dog (WITH HER COLLAR STILL ON SO THE SHELTER THOUGHT SHE HAD AN OWNER LOOKING FOR HER) to avoid paying the owner surrender fee
>ultimate scumbag move
>inform the shelter about what really happened; manage to get the dog pulled from the kill shelter and put in a foster home
>inform sister-in-law that we got the dog into a foster home
>her only reply is "ok"

The dog wasn't even a year old at this point. This whole thing was a fucking disaster. She treated those puppies like disposable toys to toss out when she got bored/frustrated with them. I would have fostered that puppy when she moved away if she'd fucking asked. She didn't even seem to care what happened to the dog after dumping it on her friend, and was completely not upset at her friend's behavior either. No relief that her dog was pulled from the kill shelter. Nothing.
>>
>>2261751
I was so fucking pissed at her. I did everything I could to help her and those dogs at EVERY turn and she just didn't fucking listen because she didn't want to put any actual work into raising them. At least the girl pup finally found a nice home thanks to the rescue organization that pulled her from the shelter.

The worst part about all of this?

>a month or so after all this went down
>see sister-in-law posting on facebook: "aww I love pitbulls! I want to get another dog! Soon~"

FFFFFFFFFF-FUCK NO.
>>
>>2261672
How the fuck do you turn a bernese mountain dog into an asshole? They are the nicest fucking dogs.

Anyways, I'll do one.
>be my friend
>be a manlet
>better get a great Dane so everyone knows I'm a real man
>never get off couch or computer chair except to go to job for 8 hours
>never walk dog, socialize it, wait maximum time possible to take him outside
>teach great fucking Dane it's okay to jump to say hi, and to play fight with everyone
>get angry when dog acts like an asshole, not violent but annoying as fuck

The only thing that helped this dog is my friend and his wife having a baby. Only then did they realize dogs aren't fish and they should maybe train him. They still can't walk him, though, and they just bought some tiny 1100 sq ft house and want to get another great Dane.
>>
>>2261752
You should physically kill her. Poison her or something. She's wasting space on our planet.
>>
>friend has dog
>dog has history of biting strangers
>he puts his kids on top of the dog to 'ride' it
>explain to him why that's bad, especially since the dog can bite
>"oh it's fine, the kids and the dog loves it"
>dog tried to get away, ears back, whale eyes, obviously does not love it
>now the kids try to climb on the dog without their father's help

Kid mauling in the making right there.

>>2261772
I've seen pugs become huge assholes before, which have always been strictly companion dogs. I've seen them so aggressive that they will actually go after and bite anyone they see that isn't their owner. I've learned from seeing dogs before and after they go to their owners, that you can turn the sweetest, most loving dog into an aggressive menace just through legal neglect
>>
>family across the street adopt a collie from the pound
>it gets out all the time, chases cars/children/other animals
>neighbours report hearing it getting into fights with raccoons at night
>often approaches my dog and i in an aggressive way
>take my dog home, make a collar out of the leash and lasso the collie
>take it back to her house and the people are just like
"Oh yeah grace has behavioural problems c:"
>still regularly see grace alone
>still follows my dog and I
>one time I was getting out of my car and grace wouldn't let me open the door, barking and snarling at me

also these fuckers try to walk grace offleash all the time, but she obviously isn't trained and just runs around on the road/runs away because it's a game to her.

honestly it's only a matter of time before it gets hit by a car or bites a kid
>>
>>2261818
I have met pugs that bark at anyone who isn't their owner but they were rescues and never bit or attacked. I guess if I punched my bernese in the face every day she might become violent. I just feel like you would have to go above and beyond a shitty owner, to the point of physical abuse, to make them violent.
>>
>best friend's cousin posts on Facebook that one of her cats is ill and that she's "hoping it doesn't die"
>another friend asks for the cat's symptoms, responds that it's FVR, that it needs to go to the vet, or else her other two cats will get sick with it, too
>owner replies, "Well that sucks. I just can't afford vet visits."
>she just got back from a two week vacation in Italy so I know she's full of shit
>continues to post updates hoping the cat doesn't die in order to garner sympathy, while doing nothing about the cat
>usually don't start arguments, but respond and tell her that if she can't afford vet visits then she can't afford the cat. She either needs to realize that pets get sick and save up a couple hundred minimum each year for possible vet expenses. If she can't do that, she needs to rehome the pet and find someone who cares enough to take care of it.
>"Jeez, it's just an animal, it's not that big a deal if it dies!"
>"And you're just some fat lesbian bitch living off your grandparent's inheritance."
Now I'm unfriended. Good riddance.
>>
>dating a guy who lives with his mom, brother, and sister-and-law
>they both have two children they treat like shit
>constantly buying animals they can't afford and don't know how to keep
>buy a hamster, it bites their three year old, who squeezes it and kills it
>parakeet got out of the house, honestly I think they got tired of how loud it was and "let it free" (this is in Illinois, BTW, not somewhere tropical)
>they buy a kitten from the pet store
>they're too busy smoking meth and snorting heroin to ever feed or play with it
>personally witness their three and five year old kids throwing it and swing it around by its tail one day
>they get pissed at me for yelling at their kids and making them cry, ignore me when I tell them it could damage their cat's spine
>I get upset and straight up steal their cat, leaving the door open so they think it got outside
She was awesome until she developed heart problems.
They got a new cat the next week, and proceeded to abuse it the same way.
>brother steals my DS out of my purse "for revenge" (they can't prove it, but they know I took their cat)
>they have pot growing in a planter on their back porch
>find out one day they blow pot in the three year old's face to "get her to quiet down"
>burned the five year old's arm with a lighter
>the mom casually acted like she found the lighter and accidentally burned herself (like that explanation is acceptable)
>calmly ask the girl what happened, three words out of her mouth, "Mommy burnded me" made me sick
>call police
>both parents eventually end up going to jail, the children go to live with their grandmother
>all animals they own are dead or missing except for a goldfish and the second cat, didn't keep the second cat but ended up having the goldfish for like eight years
>>
>>2262153

Hopefully all the people riding the sympathy train disembarked after that comment. WHAT a dumb cunt.
>>
>>2261818
>Kid mauling in the making right there
I really hate that shit too... People pay absolutely no attention and can't even comprehend that dog trying to get away = DOG DOESN'T LIKE IT

And then after the dog has been forced to endure all this stress and has done everything they can to avoid it or get it to stop and nothing works...the people act surprised that the dog bit. Say it was "out of nowhere" etc.

And then of course kids get mauled and perfectly good dogs get put down because irresponsible fucktards pushed them to their breaking point.

Is it so hard to teach your children a little respect for animals??
>>
>>2262102
It really doesn't take much. Just neglect. I've seen it so many times before; dogs that are mostly kept outside, are untrained, never played with or sometimes not even daily interaction. I've seen good pugs, Golden's, pyrs, greyhounds etc go to homes and turn fucking terrible. What generally happens with the cases I've seen, is the dogs are just bored - they have been socialized before, and did like strangers at one point, but when you are stuck on a rope with no toys, no people, absolutely nothing to do and not even something to destroy, they tend to pick up jobs like digging, chewing, an unfortunately guarding.

I used to work in dog behavior training, and just a week of a semi regular routine, some walks, a bit of play time and the dogs make a huge change without any training (at least for aggression). I had quit because people fucking disgusted me. They would rather kill their animals and pay a few hundred for a new one, then fucking walk their existing animal, and then blame the god damn dog for it.
>>
>brother gets kitten
>He plays with it with his hand
>I tell him that is a bad idea because it's cute now, but it won't be cute when he gets older
>'dude it's just a cat lmao what's it gonna do maul me?'
>6 months later
>'waaaaah this shitty cat is attacking my hand all the time'
>Tell him he needs to stop playing with the cat with his hands
>He doesn't stop
>Buy him a cat glove so it won't hurt him and the cat would associate play with the glove and not hands
>He doesn't use it
>He just keeps putting his hand right into the cat's belly, violently shake the cat, then gets pissed when the cat scratches and bites
>Few months later, he let's the cat 'go free' because it's "a wild animal"

All he had to do was not sucker punch the cat in the stomach, but it was too much for him
>>
>>2261772
At least he didn't give the dog away, like most people do once kids come into the picture
>>
>>2262225
>Is it so hard to teach your children a little respect for animals??
For most people, yes. Because the "kids will be kids" meme looks playful and cute when they do this shit.
>>
>>2258430
My neighbor is a retard who can't get a better fence, the dog escapes under the fence. To prevent this she keeps the dog chained the whole day and the dog often cries non-stop.

The other neighbor spends the whole day away, her dog barks non-stop and she is not home to tell the dog to shut up.
>>
>>2262466
Those parents should get their disgusting offspring removed from them.
>>
>>2262466
I don't know which is worse: kids being kids or their incompetent parents.

There was this news in which a boy like 11 years old put his hand inside the tiger's cage, the tiger tore his arm off. The dad was nearby, but guess if he stopped his kid from doing that bullshit?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712043/Boy-11-hand-torn-tiger-Brazilian-zoo-father-let-climb-safety-barrier-stroke-cage.html
>>
Youll probs hate me, im one of those people who has a dog that barks and is aggressive towards people. Hes friendlyish though and doesnt bite when hes out but he tends to follow people around the neighbourhood
>>
>>2262609
Honestly its primarily the zoos fault (as it was with harambe) for having shit tier enclosures.
>>
>>2262636
Thing is, there was a safety fence and many warning to not cross it, if you didn't cross it you wouldn't be able to touch the tiger. But the boy climbed the safety fence.
>>
>>2262642
We talking harambe? The boy and his mother deserve exile for their actions but the zoos enclosure was shit.

Also the boy shoulda died not harambe
>>
>>2262646
I was talking about the tiger. The safety was good as long as the people weren't retarded enough to cross the safety fence.
>>
>get a ride home from coworkers
>She sees my oldest cat
>I let her pet him
>She picks him up
>Kinda presumptuous, but he's usually chill, so it's fine.
>Hold him on his back, belly up
>Cat not happy, claws digging into her chest
>"Hey, he's not used to being held like that by strangers. He's probably about to freak out on you."
>"It's fine, I used to hold my bf's cat like this all the time!"
>She's never actually owned a cat before

To my cat's credit, he calmed down and accepted it. I wasn't to concerned about him, he's extremely friendly. (My female would have been a different story.) But that got me wondering if this girl's parents never taught her how to approach strange animals.
>>
I'm a retard owner
>>
>>2261744
Lmao
>>
>>2261752
Stop being such a fucking cuck, anon, and straight up tell her that she does not have the fucking responsibility to own a dog. You're just as bad as her for not stepping in and saying something before she buys another one. I would be worried about her children as well.
>>
>take my dog for a bike ride
>garden / allotment area so no cars but some people that go on walks
>dog is focused on running so no problem passing other people with children, dogs etc.
>some people let their dogs walk without a leash
>ring the bell so that they will see us and recall their dogs
>see me on a bicycle with my dog who is on a leash right next to me
>they just stand there and watch
>their dogs start walking at us
>stop bicycle to tell the owners to call their dogs
>they call them but dogs don't give a fuck, don't listen at all
>owners just stand there
>have to pass dogs by foot because they won't get out of the way
>tell owners to fucking put their dogs on a leash
>owners get mad because of criticism

Every fucking time theres at least one owner that just doesn't care when their dog runs towards us and completely disregards how it could cause an accident. It's bad enough that those people just let their dogs run to any other dog because "aww he just wants to say hi!" but to let the dog run to a bicyclist with a dog is so fucking stupid and irresponsible
>>
>be me
>be 2009
>middle school kid, gets paid to walk my dogs and other people's dogs
>walking my dog down rural-ish road
>notice loud ass dog with shock collar
>dog is very obviously aggressive king shepherd
>cross the street to avoid the dog, since he's upsetting my dog
>my tiny boston terrier cowers behind me
>dog crosses the boundaries of the shock collar fence
>only makes him more aggressive
>FUCKING CHARGES AT ME
>dog owners gesture me to run inside the garage
>pick dog up and bolts across the street
>a car suddenly pulls out of driveway and knocks me over
>dog bites the fuck out of me, broke my nice headphones
>owners run out and beat the dog
>car owner calls cops

the owners kept saying "DONT SUE ME I CANT CONTROL MY DOG". the poor dog was scarred from lord knows what.
>>
>>2263039
Fucking idiots.
>>
>>2262248
You're a shitty brother. You didn't do shit to prevent that.
>>
>>2258430

>roomate forgets to feed dog every morning before he leaves
>never bathes
>never grooms

Mfw I'm a mobile user and have no face to post
>>
>>2258430

>Relative bought a Corgi
>Without researching the breed
>Is now constantly stressed by the barking
>>
>>2262962

Many parents don't. Took my dog for a walk and had a horde of children swarm him, some trying to pet him from behind while others in front. Had to physically push them away. Luckily my current dog is very people friendly, but I don't like people petting without asking. If it were my old dog, there would be some nipped fingers.

I try to teach kids how to approach strange dogs, and I explain the consequences (surprise: you get bitten), but parents get mad at me for scaring their kids.
>>
>>2262962
>people assuming they have a right to impose discomfort on other people's animals because AWW SO CUTE I WANNA PET IT/HOLD IT/KISS IT etc.
Fuck, that's annoying. I get really pissed when people try to do shit like this to my (very shy) cats. My pets do not exist for your personal amusement. My cats are not likely to bite or scratch someone because of it but if they're clearly uncomfortable/stressed, I don't want to force them to put up with that. It's not fair to them.

The worst part is when you say something to the person like "please don't do that, she doesn't like it" they try and blow you off like your coworker did to you. People will just straight up ignore you telling them to stop harassing your animals until you're REALLY forceful about it...and then the next time they show up at your house, they just do it again anyways.

>>2262994
>just as bad as her for not stepping in and saying something
I DID tell her that she's not in a good position to own a dog, let alone a puppy, and pointed out since it did not work out well last time, she should not do this again. I doubt she will listen to me, considering her track record. I worry about her kids too--she's the sort of person that doesn't teach them to respect animals, so I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ends up getting mauled by a dog (if not her own dog, someone else's) someday.

>>2263039
>"DONT SUE ME I CANT CONTROL MY DOG"
Oh LORDY. WHY.
>>
>mom's friend comes over with her son (who is about ten)
>he is excited because he heard that I own pet rats
>his mom and him are looking in the cage in my room, they ask if they can hold or pet one
>I tell them no, the rats don't like to be handled or touched by strangers (honestly I just don't like children fucking with my smaller pets, too delicate)
>I leave to go take a piss
>I hear the cage bang and the kid scream
>stop mid stream, get piss all over my underwear and run back in
>"What happened?!"
>notice the cage is open and has stuff knocked over in it
>rats are cowering in terror in the corner of the cage
>mom: Your rat BIT my SON! giving me a reproachful glare, like I should apologize
>"I told you they don't like to be touched"
>"He just wanted to pet it for one second and it bit him!"
>"Well, good. That'll teach him not to touch people's pets without permission."
>kid's mom is super offended, complains to my mom about my behavior and attitude, kid is crying and has to be talked out of being taken home
>>
>>2262609
At 11 years old you shouldn't have to be told not to put your hand inside of a fucking tiger cage.
>>
>>2263353
Man, I feel bad for your rats but you handled that well and I'm glad the kid was taught a lesson. Good job anon
>>
>>2261744
You are fuckin retarded
>>
File: die.jpg (88KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
88KB, 400x505px
>>2261744
You are an irredeemable cunt but you made me laugh like a motherfucker
>>
> Recently got a puppy

> retarded mother left sewing pin with thread attached out on the chair

> suddenly can't find it anywhere

> same person who left the door open and got our parrot killed

Now I'm in for $250-300 X-rays tomorrow.
>>
>>2263344
Sure you may have told her not to do that, but you probably told her in such a polite and pussified way so she wouldn't get offended which is why she didn't listen to you. She ignored your overly polite cuck self.
>>
I visited a rural place today, they had a dog, the dog was sick, didn't eat since 3 days and barely drank. The owners are some rednecks, they expect the dog to recover on his own. I'm worried. I hope the dog has nothing serious, cause I think the rednecks aren't going to take him to the vet.
>>
>>2263672
>retarded mother left sewing pin with thread attached out on the chair
you are the bad owner, not ur mothers fault u cant supervise ur own PUPPY
>>
>>2263732

It's a family dog dipshit.
>>
I run in the park and make sure to carry pepper spray because there's a lot of owners with unleashed shit dogs.

>sister gets miniature schnauzer because her kid is allergic to most other dogs
>never gets taken out on walks, is constantly fed foods that will upset her stomach
>she constantly jumps on people, but family thinks it's cute
>never played with, she just spends most of her days begging for fat sister's food and sleeping
>sister actually put her on Benadryl
>>
>purposely walk puppy past school when kids are getting out
>she doesn't even slow down
>only stops when I stop to talk to the crossing guard about pups

My doggo is gangster as fuck
>>
Those of you who got attacked/their dogs attacked by shitty dogs, why don't you conceal carry? The founding fathers made the second amendment to protect your doggos.
>>
>>2263855
Not in America, illegal to carry knives. Not sure about legality of pepper spray here. I'd have to look it up.
>>
>>2263860
Yeah, I looked it up. It's classed as a restricted weapon and you have to get a license to carry pepper spray.

So I guess I could roll around with a baseball bat or something, but that would look suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>2263860
You can carry a knife that's less than 4 inches.
>>
>>2263861
Well can your dog carry a weapon? Have you considered teaching your doggo how to knife fight?
>>
>>2263863
Like, you can have a Swiss Army Knife, but that's pretty much it. Anything else is pretty damning if you're caught with it on you, even more so if you use it on something. Stab a dog with it and probably get fined 6k and spend two months in prison or something for animal cruelty, even if it was coming after you.

>>2263860
I should clarify -- I'm not in America. Not not in America. I don't know what goes on in that place.

>>2263864
My only solace is that both my dogs effectively are weapons in and of themselves and only really specialised (and quite rare) fighting breeds that you can't breed, sell, import, adopt, or give away here would be able to bring them down.
>>
>>2263675
Not that anon, but going absolutely apeshit on her probably wouldn't work either; most people who feel "attacked" end up getting defensive and shutting down instead of really listening.
>>
>>2263672

Update:

> Get x-rays
> inch-long needle in her stomach
> Fuck
> have to go to emergency vet so they can stick a scope down her throat and get it
> $2-3K out of pocket
> Start driving there
> Dog gets carsick, hold out my hands to catch it
> pile of puke with needle in it in my hands

Holy shit
>>
>>2264100
Fuckin medical miracle, anon. Glad your dog is okay
>>
File: catbarrow.jpg (53KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
catbarrow.jpg
53KB, 400x533px
>>2264100
Glad to hear things worked out.
>>
>>2258644
I'm genuinely curious to these people that have this mindset, there's no research to animal abuse and lazy owners are there?
>>
File: 1425146326087.png (373KB, 836x464px) Image search: [Google]
1425146326087.png
373KB, 836x464px
>hey dude your car is overheating
>check the oil
>literally none on the dipstick
>coolant looks like coffee
>AC doesn't work
>no power steering fluid on the dipstick
>tires have huge gashes on the sidewalls
>brakes are probably trash
>it's a fucking miracle we didn't die on the 2 hour highway trip
>fix the oil and power steering problem, tell him he needs to save some money to fix the rest of it
>spend the next few days planning everything out and researching optimal purchasing decisions
>"my car is so junky and broken! I'm gonna buy a new Dodge Charger when I get the money!"
>he drives a fucking 80's Volvo, the most durable of cars
>less than a month later he's already forgotten everything and asks me if he should ask his parents for the new Call of Duty for Christmas
>he's 20
Not an animal but it's the same concept.
>>
>>2264100
really glad to hear that anon i was stressing over here
>>
File: 12.jpg (45KB, 1047x785px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
45KB, 1047x785px
>>2264106
>>2264107
>>2264198

Thanks for your concern anons, pic related is the troublemaker in question.
>>
>>2263866
What breed and where do you live?
>>
>>2264129

>tfw no 80s volvo
>>
>>2264100
> pile of puke with needle in it in my hands
well, couldnt he still have torn something on the inside while puking it out?

I'd still say maybe another visit to the vet wouldnt be a bad idea
>>
>>2264100
>>2264247
Holy shit, talk about lucky. Glad your pup's ok! Probably still best to keep an eye on her in the next few days to make sure there are no symptoms suggesting complications (like lacerations in her stomach or something.)

By the way, super cute pupper.
>>
>>2263866
>both my dogs effectively are weapons
shitty dog owner detected.
neck yourself
>>
>>2264247
your mum looks weird as fuck dude
>>
File: 1474427491577.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474427491577.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>>2258430
Am I a retard owner?
>Ran out od dechlorinator for my aquarium months ago
>Have been doing water changes by letting buckets of water sit for a few days
>fish still doing great
>>
>>2264129
Thanks /o/ I'm happy to hear from you. Hope the car gets the attention it deserves
>>
>>2264420
He lives in a country where self-defense is illegal dude.
Let him have some weaponized canines.
>>
>>2261818
>they will actually go after and bite anyone they see that isn't their owner
Doesn't sound like too big a deal. Worst case scenario you punt the little meatball masquerading as a dog. Best case scenario it faints from lack of oxygen (face flaps are a bitch).
>>
hairstylist told me about the issues her roommate's dog has

some old couple put the dog's crate up against the doggy door, meaning the dog was forced to stay outside or come inside only to get in her crate

now shes fucked up and constantly pees in the house surprise surprise
>>
>>2262175
>DS
>eight years
For a second I was gonna call bullshit but then the realization hit me. Now I feel old as hell.
>>
This Just happened a few days ago

>out walking my pupper
>has harness and leash
>Out of the blue two huge doggos come charging
>My dog is older Golden and I am praying these dogs dont go for her
>They run up to me, with tags but no owners around, all happy and shit
>After a few pets go into neighbors apartment complex.
>Two minutes later guy comes out shooing away the dog yelling at me to control my dogs or whatever
>I point to me leashed pupper and tell him to fuck the right off as they aren't my dogs
>Take my dog back home and grapple one of the stray runners to call owner
>Suddenly a wild owner appears!!
>First doggo is so scared it immediately starts pissing itself and rolls over at sight of owner.
>Watch as these two mexicali's grab each dog by their scruff, put them in the TRUNK of their car and drive off.
>Sent license plate to Animal Control because WTF THE TRUNK?!?!
>>
>>2264852
Holy fuck. Abusers for sure. Poor doggos.

Here's a story from my walk today
>on usual route, going past house that has two dogs
>hear dog bark, hear owner yell it's okay she's on a chain
>other dog comes running, stops 10' away from my doggo
>walks up slowly, they sniff each other and sit down
>white trash owner comes running
>"SORRY SHE'S A BIG BABY HEY GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!"
>"it's okay they're getting along, my dog is a big baby too"
>"GET IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!"

It makes me sad but also proud that my pup is so good and well taken care of. I just have to wonder how it all went so wrong when every time we pass other dogs the owners go into the grass and literally hold their dogs back while my pup is able to just ignore it and keep walking.
>>
>mom gets pup off CL
>Turns out it's heartworm positive
>She is heart broken the dog is sick
>I offer to take the dog in, pay for heartworm treatment and foster her until she's past the hard part
>6 months and a few grand later, she's through the toughest part
>Give her back to my mother , with instructions to go get a test in a few months
>A few months later, call her up to remind her
>'ok ok anon jeez stop pestering me'
>It was the second time I ever told her about it
>Months go by, assume she went to the and is heartworm free
>A little over a year later, dog collapses and is brought to the vet
>Mom calls me, tells me it's heartworm
>'oh well we never got her tested because she was going to be an outdoor dog and she would just get it again anyway'
>They end up putting the dog down
>Tfw
>>
>>2259623
Usually, just like on /an/, I tell them once they get rid of the dog to not ever get another dog again. In one case I told them never to get another pet again because they were nearly actually fucking retarded. Borderline need a helper sort of deal

One time I held my tongue because it was my aunt and uncle. They were nearing 60 when they adopted an Akita puppy. The whole thing was a mess

>Uncle's friend had guilted my uncle into buying one of his puppies... For $600
>He needed to get rid of them quick because it was an accidental breeding; the bitch got pregnant at 4 months and gave birth at 6 months, and he needs the puppies to leave so she can get pregnant again at 1 year when she was supposed to
>The father has a history of biting people and killed a dog before
>When seeing the pups, both parents were locked in the yard because they would attack visitors
>Took pup home at 5-6 weeks
>Explain the importance of socialization and training, recommend training classes
>They stick to their training, because they don't need training classes
>The dog gets older and bigger, they are soon over powered by the dog
>Dog is huge and unruly
>Uncle believes in dominance theory and starts doing dumb shit to train the dog, ends up going to the hospital
>I take the dog for a month, get it to a manageable point, it took a long time just to get the dog to let me touch her
>Bring the dog back, still needs some manners but is good with strangers and is getting better at heel
>Aunt and uncle are getting older, can't handle the exercise the dog needs, dog becomes unruly again
>Uncle gets sick and needs a nurse to come by, aunt can't control the dog
>They surrender dog to the shelter because I was unable to take the dog at the time
>A dog with multiple bites, stranger aggression, no training, very large and at a shelter
>Rip daggo
I do blame the shitty breeder in that case though; he really made my uncle feel bad by saying they'll go to a shelter and shit.
>>
>>2258430
I have two
>Friend buys two rats with cage + food etc
>Leaves them in her car and forgets about them while doing something Idk
>40oC(72F)
>Remembers 7 hours later
>Both rats dead
&
>Have friend
>Lets her maltese walk in a maccas carpark
>Lets it walk around near a busy highway
>Lets it walk in and out of a McDonalds and doesnt give a shit
Jesus I rage sometimes
>>
Nobody cares about any of the information I give them from the class they pay for or anything and assumes they just know better. Everytime they yell a command the dog does not understand they slap him regardless and call me a pussy for not hitting him.
Nobody in this house wants to walk him. How fucked up will this dog be and how can I correct his behavior (jumping on everyone)?
>>
>>2263866
Seconding this: >>2264378

Spill the beans, I'm intrigued
>>
Not as bad as most of 'em here but it still drives me batshit

>Friend owns cat
>keeps holding cat belly-up in their arms even though she is fully aware cat fuckin' hates it
>'well she's letting me do it!'

the cat was an off-street adopt and she found it declawed, it probably just knows it can't give her the solid 'NO' she deserves for it
>>
>Mom has 4 pitbulls
>2 daughters and the parents
>Daughters start viciously attacking the mom
>The mom is short, fat, and old. doesnt stand a chance
>Beg her to either get rid of the 2 or the mom
>She refuses because she "loves them too much"
>Shit gets so bad we have to keep them apart at all times
>I keep the mom in my room so she doesn't have to be in a cage around the other 2
>16th birthday and we go out to celebrate
>Leave 2 daughters in cages
>Come home
>The mom is at the door covered in blood, gashes all over her
>one of the dogs broke out of the cage
>My mom is freaking out
>Take her to vet, cant afford surgery so they put her down
>Mom comes home and proceeds to abuse the daughter for the next few weeks for the terrible crime she's committed

And she still got another dog
>>
File: angerydogisangery.jpg (41KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
angerydogisangery.jpg
41KB, 220x261px
>work in a fish shop
>controlling every customer's water parameters is apparently my job
>bag of dead fish dropped on the counter days or even weeks outside of the legal OATA livestock guarantee
>"well i caught nitrite and ammonia from YOUR fish then."
>every god damn time

And what's worse is we're not allowed to refuse sales or refuse things like refunds or replacements because customers might comment negatively on our Facebook page...
>>
>>2265819
Fuck, that's really shitty. If she wasn't gonna take care of the damn dog, she could've at least offered to give it to you or something

>she would just get it again anyway
It's called heartworm preventative, it's not expensive! Fuck, people are stupid.

>>2265847
Work with the dog a lot. Walk him. Make training the best fun thing in the world for that dog. Redirect dog when he jumps up, and reward him when he doesn't (maybe teach him to sit for greeting.) Always reinforce good behavior. Avoid allowing him to engage in "bad" behavior. If you're patient and spend a lot of time training with this dog, he may just turn out ok even with the other people in your house being shitty.
>>
>I have 2 dogs: a cocker and a street dog the size of a yorkshire terrier
>One day I decided to walk both of them at the same time, because I'm an idiot
>Accidently drop the small dog's leash
>He runs and barks at a guy close by
>The dude kicks the pupper and he goes off flying
>''what the fuck?!''
>He doesn't even apologise
>Tfw you kicked the dog of a 13 year kid and don't regret it

Never walked them at the same time again.
Am I a retarded owner, /an/?
>>
>massive ivy bush with tons of birds every day
>neighbours get a 'gardener' to trim it....
>its all gone

............ The IVY bush looked nice and birds are now without shelter for potential minus temperature for the winter...

A worse one:

>Old derelict house has overgrown garden
>native trees of good age and lots of IVY cover for birds
>Construction workers cut down every single tree even the ones in the far back of garden just because MUH IVY IS ON FLOOR AND EVERYWHERE.

Apparently if IVY covers the floor and reaches a tree 1 million miles away from the house, you need to cut that tree down because it will effect renovation work......

TL:DR: IVY scares construction workers and most humans and makes them chop all shit in sight.

Now IVY is the bestest shit in the UK for nature. If you got it, nurture it. Grow up your shed or garage, you will gain karma point beyond 9000.
>>
File: B0AJEAgIgAARK_K.jpg (161KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B0AJEAgIgAARK_K.jpg
161KB, 600x800px
>>2266272
Forgot the PIC

To jog your memories on why IVY is awesome for nature.

Cover for birds, insects, breaks wind, water.
Safety.
Warmth.

It goes on and on.
>>
>>2263792
I dont get why is your dog a gangster?
>>
>>2266105
Why didn't you report your mother?
>>
>>2266247
Maybe? Well everyone's a retarded owner and sometimes they're in denial. Is your dog okay!? Are you okay?
>>
>at the dog park two days ago
>snowing; dog loves snow; we live in an apartment, so we take him for the first snow of the year so he can sprint around and have a blast
>we get there as the last person is leaving
>whole park to ourselves
>twenty minutes running around with doggo and having a good time this bitch drives up
>leads her german shepherd puppy into the park with a choke collar on
>leaves her in the park and goes to sit in her car
>for fucking forty minutes extra we stay to play with this dog so she has someone to play with and isn't just sitting in the park sad and waiting for her owner to come out of the car
>finally decide to leave; as she sees us coming out she gets out of her car to get her dog without acknowledging us at all
>write down the dumb bint's license plate number after realizing she was likely wanting to abandon her dog there (no license/tags, no real collar, bitch clearly wasn't going to play with her dog whether someone was in the park or not)
>do a loop to make sure she takes her damn dog home
>she's gone

I know I should have said something, but it's not like getting talked to by a stranger would have changed her in the future. at least that dog got a good day at the park with two people who gave a shit.
>>
>>2266506
She's not a faggot that tries to run after and jump on everything that moves. I've only seen one other dog walking around town that doesn't act like a dick and it's a former race dog.
>>
>>2266514
Yeah, we are. At least I learned i shouldn't walk both my dogs at the same time.
>>
>>2259150
>Why not let him do it

Because dogs don't understand human rules and anything could potentially happen. Another dog could jump it, or it could chase someone’s cat, or all number of things it isn't supposed to do in public. Jump on a little kid and be taken to the pound. Or just walk into the wrong persons yard...
>>
>>2261741
I've found that when someone asks me for advice on how to train their dog, giving them a half rude response of 'no, I won't give you advice' seems to do the trick because one of two things happens.

They either, one, look at you like 'what the fuck, why are you being a dick?' and then ignore you after, or two, look at you like 'why are you being a dick?' then -ask you why-.

It is at that point that I like to then tell them 'because I don't think you will actually take my advice. It takes time and patience to train a dog and a lot of people want advice, but then ignore it when it gets too hard to do.'

If they insist after that, then more than likely they will actually try.

It kind of weeds out the assholes that just want a quick solution, from the assholes that will actually try and then see that they were being assholes before.
>>
>>2258626
why get a dog if ur gunna geep it in jail? Not saying that what they're doing is best practice but y'all's records aren't exactly sterling cause the dog wants to get out and y'all are like, "no". what about freedom of movement.
>>
>>2266247
If you didnt punch the dude youre a major pussy
>>
>>2266661
I feel like that might work, but at the same time if they "give up" they're still gonna be stupid and fuck up the dog. Worse, they might get "advice" from somewhere else that they like the sound of better (something that sounds "easier" and not requiring actual effort, patience, attention, or consistency) and actually follow said shitty advice, leading to no improvement, more behavioral problems, and mistreatment of the dog...

So I feel like if I refuse to help them, I'm not doing my damnest to help an animal where I can.
>>
>>2266512
I liked living there and didn't want to get sent away
>>
>>2266656
>Because dogs don't understand human rules
and cats do? what about birds?

literally the only difference between these and dogs is size, so what you're saying seems to be: it's totally fine for small dogs to wander around freely outside.
is this correct?
>>
>>2266849
>cats
>birds
>literally the only difference between these and dogs is size
explain yourself
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.