[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asshole hurting Sneks, Froggers, and Spoders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: NO HURT SNEK.jpg (14KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
NO HURT SNEK.jpg
14KB, 236x217px
I hate when people legit try to kill snakes, frogs, and spiders because "They're icky!". I've saved many of these creatures from being tortured or killed because of some assholes. I know that allot of snakes, spiders and frogs are venomous/ poisonous but that's no excuse for killing everyone you see when they're minding their own business.

The only time I would find it reasonable is when they're in your house, but even so there is a way of dealing of them without the animal ending up dead, especially with spiders.

(I don't know what picture would be appropriate here but I thought this one was cute)
>>
Same. Let's marry (no homo)
>>
Fuck sliders. I'm tired of waking up with multiple wolf slides smothered under me.
>>
>>2257832
Spiders* fucking auto correct
>>
>>2257817
That snake drawing looks like a delicious cinnamon roll.
>>
I hear you, dude. I don't kill animals either if I can avoid it. I go out of my way to safely relocate critters if at all possible.

Sometimes we get water snakes in my backyard and I take them back to the wild. They're a little hard to handle though, kind of an art. But even if you're scared to hold them by hand you can just sweep them into a big sack or something.

Their venom is so weak, it might not even exist (probably on the level of garter snake venom or even less toxic) so the risk is very superficial.
>>
>>2257839

By the way by water snakes, I'm talking about the kind of snake specifically called the water snake.

Not more dangerous snakes that happen to live in water. Don't blame me if you somehow misidentify a snake and get injured.

But personally I wouldn't even kill a venomous snake if I could avoid it.
>>
I like snakes and frogs but I kill spiders on sight and always will

Cry some more about it, faggot. If they want to live in my house they need to stop announcing their presence to me.
>>
>>2257842
I mainly cup and release, I keep 2 or 3 as roach hunters.
>>
File: snake catcher.png (16KB, 778x556px) Image search: [Google]
snake catcher.png
16KB, 778x556px
I once had an asshole in front of me slam on the brakes and swerve all the way across the road, to the opposite shoulder, in order to hit a snake that was warming up on the asphalt.

My dad always kept a nifty tool around for taking care of rattlesnakes. He just got a length of PVC pipe and put a rope through drilled holes at each end, so it looked kinda like this, with the rope going in one big loop. You could just pick em up (gently) and put them in a trash can or bucket or whatever you might have handy, then relocate them into the woods/neighbor's yard/playground at your leisure.

Now I keep a long one (about 4ft) around the house, and short ones of about 2ft in the truck and on the 4 wheel. Cheap and easy to make and work perfectly. I recommend making one yourself if you encounter snakes very often.
>>
The shovel is my preferred weapon of choice. I'll leave them alone if they're not on my property by if they are they're fair game
>>
There's a spider that lives in my room that catches flies in its webs, and since I don't find spiders alarming, I keep it around. But my family, brother specifically, hates spiders. Once he killed a line spider out and when I asked why he did it, he answered, "because the children." I felt like shouting, you dumb fuck, how can wolf spider kill a kid. It's venom is so weak. A spider is beneficial for the house
>>
>>2258062
>neighbors yard or playground
Made my day
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.