[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 2 5 months old belgium shepherd malinois has had diarrhea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: HGNrACN.jpg (107KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
HGNrACN.jpg
107KB, 1080x1349px
My 2
5 months old belgium shepherd malinois has had diarrhea since saturday, yesterday he started vomiting, today he barely ate and shes very quiet. I think she may have parvovirus. I was just about to vaccinate her.

Is she gonna make it? The fuck do i do besides taking it to the vet?
>>
2.5 months old
>>
>>2257369
This bitch didn't even have a nip slip.
>>
What shitty breeder lets a pup leave without their shots?

Other than taking her to the vet? Well get out the credit card for one cause you are going to need it.
>>
>>2257396
Parvo shots are typically done at 3 months, m8.
>>
>>2257369
damn, that's an ugly skank
>>
>>2257403
6-8 weeks for the first round
>>
>Is she gonna make it?

It's possible. I've seen dogs VERY sick with parvo bounce back even when the vet said to euthanise because they wouldn't make it.

But then again some of them do die.
>>
She can make it, but its going to be incredibly expensive.
>>
My puppy had parvo.

Took it to the vet. They needed a $200 deposit to keep him. They hooked him up to IV and he stayed 3 or 4 days I think. It totaled out to about $500 (including me deposit) but luckily, we are in good with our vet and she let us pay the rest out.

Parvo isn't something that can be "cured". It has to run its course, but you MUST keep the dog hydrated. Since it is vomiting and shitting so much, the best way to do that is IV fluids.

However, know that just because you take her to the vet, she still might not make it, but the sooner you take her, the higher her chance of survival.

I have heard of people injecting water under the neck, but I trusted the vet more than myself.
>>
>>2257406
SKINNN
>>
>>2257369
How do you fuck up so bad?
Shots from breeder and then finish out the rounds by 12-16 weeks you dumb sack of shit
>>
>>2257436
>>2257369
My dad had a coworker who was going to get rid of a German Shepherd puppy because he got parvo, my dad felt bad so he decided to bring him home. For about a week straight both my parents would inject fluid under his skin every hour.
After a few days he started showing improvement and pretty soon we had a healthy beautiful shepherd. He grew up to be one of the healthiest shepherds I've ever seen.

So there's a chance he or she might survive. You just have to try.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.