[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brown recluse spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: brown.jpg (24KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
brown.jpg
24KB, 450x298px
where can I get a brown recluse spider delivered to me
>>
Brown Recluse Depot.

Check your order though, last time I bought a 50 pack, I ended up with a few Cellar Spiders and spent 2 weeks bickering with customer service for a refund.
>>
Some of the tarantula websites have them sometimes.

They're kind of boring and aren't dangerous though.
>>
>>2257320
I cant find the brown recluse depot website. can you give me the web address.
Thanks
>>
>>2257331

It might be down for the update they've been pushing. It's supposed to make navigating the site easier.

Give it a bit.
>>
Agreed careful with plentiful orders
>>
haven't spoken to him since around 2005 but a buddy of mine had a decent trick for this: he'd order in about 10,000 Brazilian bananas wholesale, and of course he'd flip the bananas for about 60/70% market price so he could break even on the fruit side of the deal, but the real objective here was the spiders.
lots of spiders in Brazil apparently, the place must be rife with them, as with every thousand bananas or so we could wrangle maybe 10 or 15 wandering spiders, bird eating tarantulas, even the very occasional brown recluse here and there, but obviously we couldn't rely on that supply.
long story short we'd gather up our spider hall at the end of the tax year and get to work selling them in bags of somewhere between 8 and 12 spiders to collectors who appreciated the novelty of a "mystery spider bag" and we made a pretty penny but more importantly we made connections.
the brown recluse circuit isn't an easy thing to break into, but somehow we earned the trust of some crazy old dude in Winnipeg who asked us to come along to a trade show with him, we figured we've come this far so why not push our luck, and we actually took a rucksack full of our mystery bags with us, thinking maybe we can make a trade here or there, make a name for ourselves with this silly little idea that people seemed to find so endearing.
Turns out, at a brown recluse trade show, you go down a fucking TREAT if your packing wanderers, I guess it was just something different/new to them because we walked out of that hangar with NONE of our original stock and, i shit you not, 36 brown recluse, 8 of which were pregnant females! unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable
>>
>>2257331
>second brown recluse depot
They have brown recluse spiders in all shapes and sizes.
>>
>>2257443
Oh shit, I heard about you! My uncle was at that show.
>>
File: 1426590645_araas.jpg (95KB, 1440x692px) Image search: [Google]
1426590645_araas.jpg
95KB, 1440x692px
>>2257443
Neat trick.

Those trade shows are always fun, but you guys don't give them enough publicity, here in south america we have one every three months, I always wanted to exchange some brown recluses for some north american Phidippus.
>>
File: spiders.jpg (2MB, 3464x2848px) Image search: [Google]
spiders.jpg
2MB, 3464x2848px
>>2257286
wiiU
>>
>>2257286
why would you need to order one when there's one tickling your ankle right now?
>>
>>2257575
>All those people who don't know what a fucking mud dauber is

Also there isn't a single recluse in those pictures.
>>
>>2257466
shit really? damn I might have met him, crazy world we live in! we tried to make a few full rounds of all the stores, was he selling eggs/hatchlings? those guys are always the most talkative
>>
OP just post your address.
I have too much inventory, I'll send a box free.
>>
>>2257805
Paul V
17 Model Ave
Warwick, ri 02889
>>
this thread is meta as fuck
>>
Now I really want to send boxes of Brown Recluses to people I dislike; kinda like a turd in a box but with extra tissue necrosis
>>
>>2258649
if you want to be less malicious but more annoying buy maggots for angling. A box with about 200 of them costs like $2. So buy a few boxes, wait for them all to turn into pupa and then place those somewhere inconspicuous.
In about 2 to 3 days the place will be swarming with thousands of flies.
>>
>>2258649

You're why Brown Recluses are the pitbulls of the spider world.
>>
da fuck?
>>
bramazon.com
lowesoxsceles.com
stradivarius.gov
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.