[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it OK to resent an animal for having a bad personality? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cute cat.jpg (109KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
cute cat.jpg
109KB, 640x853px
Is it OK to resent an animal for having a bad personality? I mean. I swear some of them are just "bad" animals like my cat that finally got put down. Fuck that cat I'm glad its dead lol. It was a bad cat.
>>
Sure but if you raised it yourself it's your fault if it's got a "bad personality". Do some basic research before getting a puppy/kitten and it won't grow up to be neurotic.
>>
>>2257285
This is true with dogs but not with cats. Cats are all assholes save for a select few. If you don't want your pet to be an asshole a cat isn't for you.
>>
There are no bad pets, only bad owners.
>>
>>2257294

I think that's bullshit man.

Did you even bother to train/tame your cat or did you just get one and figure it would tame itself?
>>
>>2257297
if someone texted me "im taming my cat today" i would call the cops
>>
>>2257285
Semi true for kids too
>>
>>2257481
Why semi true?
>>
>>2257300
and the cops would laugh at you for being a faggot
>>
>>2257484
because once a kid is 5, or younger depending on where you live and what options there are, they get raised by an establishment rather than you. Especially so if the kid isn't in a nuclear family unit, they often get dumped on a sitter or preschool when they're a year or so old.
>>
Well the whole "alpha" fallacy is this. Some dogs are just bossy. in the wild, the "alpha" is not one top dog, it's just the asshole dogs. Wild wolves don't have bandaids and antibiotics, so even a small cut can cause death. So they gotta find ways to avoid this, cause even a win for resources could spell death. Thus, submissive dogs are just saying "yea youre an asshole, but I'm not dying today, so I'll flip on my back and you can have some of this bone." Training is just you saying "look I got bandaids in the kitchen, so your shit doesn't work with me. What I say goes now"
>>
>>2257506
do you have the 'tism
>>
File: photo_1478147762249_optimized.jpg (354KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1478147762249_optimized.jpg
354KB, 1080x1920px
>>2257276
Maybe it was the owner that was the problem. I treated my cat right and he grew up looking and acting adorable. Pic related.
>>
Kittens that were raised by humans are less likely to be assholes, in my experience. I've raised cats for the shelter, litters with the mom cat, and litters I had to feed by bottle. The bottle-fed kitties were much less egotistical. There were still some scratchy nightmares, but they were more docile and liked being petted more. One in particular was this fat little thing that you know would grow up to be a huge tomcat...he'd let me rub his tummy, and he'd cry until I picked him up.
>>
>>2257276
That's probably your fault.

Unless it was a stray, the way your animals act is most likely on you.

I raised two black cats (they're twins) from babies, and since I let them, they grew extremely affectionate.

The girl, Angel, won't let me sleep without her by my side or on top of my back, because I let her sit in my lap when she was little. I allowed her to cuddle and play with me, so she grew to love cuddling and playing.

Blue, her brother, will follow me around the house while I get ready. He's a chill dude. He doesn't really like sleeping with me, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.