[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog Limping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey /an/, a /b/fag here. My black lab is about 11 months now and he's a good doggo, but misbehaves occasionally. inb4 "animal abuse" because we treat him well, but when he misbehaves (runs away, chews stuff, etc), we put him in his cage over night (w/ doghouse & water bowl) and feed him as well. After retrieving him from the cage, after school (underage b&), 1/3 of the time he (fakely) limps, and ill note its only after disciplining him. And when we get inside, he'll lay down, stare at me, and shamefully wag his tail nonstop. I fucking hate it. He'll forget to limp here and there, and if he hears food, he'll sprint to me at mach 10. 2 questions, A: Is there any chance it's medical, or actually psychological for him? B: If not, how do i stop him from being a sociopath? thanks guys.
>>
>>2257065

>put him in a cage as discipline

>how do i stop him from being a sociopath?

You are the fucking sociopath.

>he'll lay down, stare at me, and shamefully wag his tail nonstop. I fucking hate it

Why the hell do you even have a dog?

Shitty owner is shitty.
>>
>>2257076

I'm pretty sure this is bait. Few people could be stupid enough to think their limping dogs are "faking it".
>>
>>2257076
hes treated well. he's caged at night if he's bad, which is rarely. and in the AM normally because he has a tendency to chew. after i let him out i feed him, and give him attention, but he acts shameful constantly after, regardless of how i treat him. it's hard to explain., and yeah i probably worded it badly, but nonstop acts shameful, even after being fed, pet, and played with.
>>
>>2257065
Why on earth would you use /b/?

Why on earth would a dog fake a limp?

Why do you think this means he's a sociopath?

Why would you admit to being underage b&?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2257082
I really am not, im sure it could be arthritis or some physical trauma, but as i said,
>its only after disciplining him.
it's only happened maybe 3 times ever, because he rarely misbehaves.
>>
>>2257065
>when he misbehaves (runs away, chews stuff, etc), we put him in his cage over night
this doesnt work as training because the punishment is too temporally removed from the action that caused it.
you are basically just randomly punishing your dog for nothing (from his perspective)

>after school (underage b&), 1/3 of the time he (fakely) limps
how would you know it's fake? especially seeing as you're still in school and couldnt possibly be an experienced vet.

>A: Is there any chance it's medical, or actually psychological for him?
A yes, medical you goddamn idiot. you cage your dog in over night and next morning he limbs. HM I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE
B is just turbo-autism and projection on your part.

I mean, you cripple your dog (for absolutely no reason. repeat: punishment like that simply does not work) and then say
>well he's just faking it, BETTER PUNISH HIM SOME MORE THATLL TEACH HIM TO LIE TO ME

if you werent so stupid I would say youre evil
>>
>>2257091
no wholeheartedly love my dog, i guess i am just a cunt, but, i don't punish him any more for "faking it" I said i don't know if he is faking it for attention or sympathy, and i give him plenty of sympathy and care, and im more open to it being medical. Since you seem to have good insight (not being sarcastic), what could it be?
>>
>>2257095
>what could it be?
since it happens right after the "punishments", that would be my guess.
so just stop doing that (it's bullshit from a training perspective anyway)
>>
>>2257089
>Why on earth would you use /b/?
There are some insightful conversations, aside from the autistic circlejerkers
>Why on earth would a dog fake a limp?
For sympathy out of guilt possibly?
>Why do you think this means he's a sociopath?
That was a joke honestly. I'd love to see someone with any sense of humor/the comprehension of it
>Why would you admit to being underage b&? Are you retarded?
yeah i guess.
>>
>>2257096
by punishment i meant being put in his cage, if you didn't know that. thanks i guess.
>>
>>2257076
>putting an animal in a cage
Y-You MONSTER!
>>
>>2257100
ikr lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.