[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Badass cat story thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 431246.png (217KB, 450x289px) Image search: [Google]
431246.png
217KB, 450x289px
Sup /an/
>Be me
>Be 5
>Be outside while parent is gardening
>Parent loses focus and a dog enters the yard
>Dog is running a muck
>Parent is about to pick up shovel to defend me
>One of our cats suddenly charges dog and runs the fucker out of the yard

My cat Rambo did this all of the time and never once backed down. Once a dog charged him and he clawed right in the nose. Sometimes all he had to do was stare them down and they would runaway. He was kinda and loving around other cats and people. Sadly the one thing our brave little warrior couldn't beat was a car. We had to put him down and have him buried. I still go to his grave around the back.

Do you have any stories about badass domestic felines /an/.
>>
I also had a cat that would stand up to dogs many times his size.

The one thing he couldn't beat was cancer. I have his ashes in a box on my shelf.

He was a good cat.
>>
>>2256626
Why was your cat outside?
>>
>>2256657
because they're shit, obvs

>running a muck
>>
>>2256657
>How dare a 5 yr old not know abut muh six gorillion bird holocaust outdoor cat nazis!
>>
>>2256635
>The one thing he couldn't beat was cancer
I lold. Seriously though, I fucking hate cats terrorizing dogs, just like I hate smaller dogs terrorizing bigger dogs.

This is probably the best counterexample to all the dominance-faggots out there. If dogs were anything like wolves (or wild dogs for that matter) at fucking all, they would just fuck kitty up good. But they have been socialized and learned that this is not appropriate behavior.

so cunt cats get to run wild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7znI_Kpzbs

whats gets me actually mad is all those dumbfuck owners
>WHY YOU SCARED OF LITTLE KITTY LOL XXXDDD
the cat is aggressively posturing, and the dog knows this. The dog also know that if he attacks the cunt cat, he will be punished.

dumbass retard fucking twat owners. gas them all
>>
File: dog-vs-cat1.jpg (28KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
dog-vs-cat1.jpg
28KB, 400x298px
>>2256635
>stand up
it's called bullying, or being a cunt.
the only reason your cunt cat does this is because it has learned that dogs will not maul here.

just like we will not kill muslim invaders because we have been castrated by our governments, dogs have been "trained" to be nice all their life because while a biting cat might be annoying, a biting dog is something that needs to be put down or might even land you in jail
>>
>>2256705
I feel like you failed to read the part where I said the cat was dead. Cancer, age 14. Euthanized years and years ago, now.

He was the only cat my GSD ever respected. They used to play, way back when. It was the weirdest sight.
>>
/an/ does not like cats then.....for some reason
>>
I forgot to mention most of the dogs in my neighborhood were strays. They would have no restraint, most of the pet dogs (Including german shepherds and pitbulls) didn't even pay him any mind.
>>
>>2256703
Why is that person just letting his dog attack a kitten
>>
>>2256749
Bugsy spams every thread that mentions a cat with hate, amd tje edhy retards try to imitate him to get a good point with the local grinch.
>>
My cat would attack:
dogs
minks
foxes
snakes
a horse one time
deer
fish (dead or alive)
lawn mover
vacuum
me
random trees sometimes
pillows
rats
big bird but not small ones
maggots
>>
>>2256703
>>2256705
I understand being a Dog fag, dogs are great.

But seriously, getting this ass blasted about cats demonstrates that you're the sort of person who should not be allowed to own ANY pets.
>>
>>2257061
>getting this ass blasted about cats
I get similarly "ass blasted" about women who boast how they can beat up men and the men arent allowed to hit back.
women who boast about having done it multiple times and then lying to the police about it, not only getting away with it but actually fucking the man over further.

if a dog simply defends itself from the aggression of a cunt cat, the owner will most likely "correct" him and tell him he's a bad dog because poor kitty is so weak and needs to be allowed to get away with everything

tl;dr I dont have any problems with cats, I have a problem with the cat-favouritism often displayed by hybrid cat-dog owners.
>>
>>2257061
>making this about cats vs dogs
have a video with roles reversed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDar6fYtXBI

dogs can be obnoxious cunts as well. all you need is awful owners
>>
>>2256626
>running a muck
lol
>>
>>2256749

Only outdoor cats. Indoor cats are anon-to-anon basis.
>>
>>2257702
Oh, misunderstanding anons, whenever we could we would let our cats outside they could and get fresh air.
>>
>>2256689
That's no excuse for animal abuse

You are putting both wildlife and your cat at risk
>>
>>2256689
>a fucking 5 year old kid
Did you somehow forget what it was like to be one yourself?
5 year olds don't know SHIT, about ANYTHING.
How can you expect a 5 year old to be a responsible cat owner? They can't even take care of themselves.
Hence the fucking parents every single one of them got.
>>
>>2256689
fuck me, meant to reply to
>>2257768
>>
>>2257061
>Gives good reasons why this shit is stupid
>Applies the same to smaller dogs
>LOL OMG WHY ARE YOU SO ASSBLASTED ABOUT CATS DOE????????
You're the sort of person who should not be allowed on the internet.

Yet, here we are.
>>
File: 1411622635.gif (2MB, 390x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411622635.gif
2MB, 390x360px
>>
File: 20161102_225254.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_225254.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
We spend our summers on an island southwest of Finland. Mostly forests and small villages, one sandroad that goes trough all the villages and in to the "city".
We always let our cat Katniss roam free there. She hunts mice around our house and in the forest during the day, and comes home to sleep and eat in the evening. One night she didn't come home. The next morning we heard one of the neighbours had hit a cat with their car, and the wounded kitty had run into the undergrowth of the forest and disappeared.
5 days we searched, put out food and shelter, and cried. When an animal goes missing in those woods, it's basically badgerfood. Or any other kind of beastfood... On the 6:th night we heard a tiny "meow" outside the door, and there she was.

After a trip to the vet we found out the car had run over her entire back, probably both front- and backtires had hit her. Both her hips and pelvisbone were shattered, tail paralyzed and skull was showing next to her ears. One eye was swollen shut, and obviously she was hungry and thirsty. She had tried to get back to us, but our house is quite a bit from the road. So dragging herself there with only 2 working legs must have taken a while. But one tailamputation later she was back home. The bones in her hips had already started healing, so the vet didn't want to break them again. She said there was a slim chance they might heal the right way by themselves, so Katniss could walk again.

Fast forward 1,5 years. Today Katniss is a tailless huntress. Fast as fucking lightning. Her legs healed all by themselves, and she catches about 2 birds and 2 voles per day IN THE CITY. We can't even count the amount of prey she brings home on our other summercottage (the other summerhouse is on an island WITHOUT roads).

This beast will outlive us all.
>>
>>2256703
>>2256705
Yo, douche canoe, watch this video and try to tell us that cats standing up to dogs is really a bad thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBW5dfRoG7Q

People like you are why cats who do this are considered brave and even heroic, because assholes like you are the shitty owners who allow their dogs to run amuck.
>>
>>2259385
Top-tier cat. Respect.
>>
>>2256689
So this is gonna be a thing, huh?
>>
>>2256705
Kys faggot. this is not /pol/
>>
>Had a massive ginger tom cat called Oliver
>Was half Persian so had a fairly flat face, just meant he looked like a miniature lion

>He once fell off the roof when I was 5 and he was lying on the doormat stunned with his legs in the air
>He was fine though
>No idea how he got up there because we lived in a detached house

>Watched a group of neighbourhood cats kill a rabbit and then sit around fighting over scraps from my window
>Ollie hopped the wall into the field, strolled right up and walked off with the carcass which he did fuck all to earn
>Other cats just let him walk off with it

>Was sat outside the front door meowing to get in
>Bottom half of our door was glass so we could see him at the door
>Someone walked past with a massive German Shepherd which leapt at him to play
>Ollie didn't even flinch, just swatted him on the nose and sent him running

>That one time he dragged half a stoat through the kitchen window and half his ear was gone

You will be missed bro
He never knew fear
>>
>>2256703
That dog definitely isn't attacking that kitten, it's just playing with it. If a dog that size was attacking it, the kitten would have been dead in seconds
>>
File: 1370717258890.gif (604KB, 170x127px) Image search: [Google]
1370717258890.gif
604KB, 170x127px
>>2256626
Enjoy
>>
>be 12 and ignorant of the Avian holocaust wrought by feline kind and regularly let cats outside
>there is a gray neighborhood cat that keeps pissing around and under our porch
>my cat, Oliver, is sick of it
>let Oliver out, he spies the other cat on our porch and runs at him
>the result is a yowling ball of dirt, fur, and limbs (like in a cartoon)
>gray cat runs across the street in retreat
>Oliver says, "NO. I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU." in cat, and chases the gray cat into the night
>next morning
>I let Oliver in
>his mouth, chin, chest, and front legs are covered in dried blood
>kneel down and start to cry, feeling him all over for where his wounds are
>realize there aren't any
>the blood isn't his
>strolls confidently through the house like the BAMF that he is
>never saw the gray cat again
Leukemia got him about six years later. He was twelve.
>>
>>2257078
Your logic and examples are fucking retarded dude. You can't compare your misogynistic views to dumb animals who are ruled by their instincts. Women are enabled, animals are animals and a fucking dog is bigger and stronger than a cat and has a huge advantage over it.

They don't fight back because that's the equivalent of an adult male punching a child full force in the face after the child mock hits them. Owners have instilled this sense of morality in animals the only way they can understand it.

The fact that I have to explain this to you fucking worries me that there might be more people this ignorant. I pray that you're just trolling. I won't even be mad.
>>
Are mods really going to let this thread derail from some angry MGTOW comparing cats to SJWs?
>>
>>2256703
>>2256705
You put off a really strong vibe of debilitating insecurity in your own masculinity, little boy.
>>
>>2256703
>>2256705

You're right that human owners who think it's the height of hilarity to pit a submissive dog against an angry cat are stupid.

But if you actually think that without human intervention dogs would 'fuck up' cats whenever they please, you really are dumb. Even wolves and wild dogs won't risk injury when dealing with a smaller but clearly hostile and dangerous animal unless they are very hungry. You'll see them avoid things like wolverines, badgers, etc. all the time. Since none of these dogs are malnourished and underfed, why would they want to tangle with an animal that might easily blind them? What you see in these videos where the dogs back off from the cats is quite natural behavior.
>>
>>2259385
Why would you let her continue to be an outdoors cat if she was already hit by a car once? I'm really glad she survived and is well today, but why haven't you learned from experience?
>>
>>2262310
asshole my unleashed (and this is a leash jurisdiction) neighbor's dog climbed a fucking meter fence onto my property to get at my cat and she's permanently crippled now

you disregard the fact that mistreated dogs can very well become violent and humans are shitty owners on average. Even in the suburbs, shitty owners.

>Since none of these dogs are malnourished and underfed

Yeah, 'cause the kibble you force them to choke on is so nourishing, right?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.