[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to wash your pets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dog.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
How hard is it to wash your pets?
>>
One of my dogs tolerates it and just meekly accepts it. The other rebels and tries to run away. I've been working on counter conditioning it and trying to make her like baths, but its a slow process.
>>
really easy

i just was my dog with me in the shower
>>
>>2256445
Same here. They both went through the same training at the same age. Some people are afraid of heights and others aren't, same with dog baths. You can condition them to an extent but the scared ones will likely still be jumpy.
>>
>>2256402
In a bathtub she just meekly accepted it. If the water was properly warmed up before being poured on her she would take it calmly.

Usually though, she only got mucked up enough to need a bath at the camp in the summer, and that was an easy problem to solve. Get her in the boat (easy,) row her out to the floating dock and toss her butt out, row back to shore. Sit in chairs with beers until you hear the splash, then meet the returning dog halfway with a bar of soap.

I guess it only seemed easy when you are drunk on a beach.
>>
Why do dogs hate baths but love bodies of water? My dogs looks at me like a battered housewife when they get baths but I take them to the lake or the creek and you can't get them out of the water.
>>
>>2256616
Same. My pup used to jump in with me all the time.

He still loves the tub though. When we get back from walks, he jumps straight in and waits for someone to turn on the tap so he can drink it. If I need to bathe him, I can just pick up his towel and say "BATH TIME???" and he'll rush in. I guess he likes the full body massage
>>
>>2256659
do you like to swim in a nice lake surrounded by kilometers of natural landscape?
do you also like being spongewashed by an old creepy heavybreathing sicko with very stingy-to-the-eyes chemical soapy-cum that constricts your breathing?

especially since dogs have a much keener sense of smell
>>
>>2256827
but what about dogs who like baths?
>>
>>2257127
they're perverts
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.