[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else finds non aquatic pets nasty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 87.jpg (433KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
433KB, 1280x960px
>cats/dogs/birds/reptiles
>constant shedding, fur, feathers everywhere
>worms,toxoplasmosis, human transmittable diseases galore
>sometimes unclean, borderline filthy
>the smell, oh god the smell
>loud, often obnoxious
>poop flowing endlessly like an obscene cornucopia

>fish/axolotols
>literally no shedding
>diseases transmittable to humans are virtually unheard of
>aquariums have no smell
>completely silent, most considerate companions
>poop dissolves and later recycled by bacteria, thereby nourishing the aquatic plants
>the fish are being washed constantly by water, making them extremely clean pets

How is this even a contest?
>>
>>2255612
bait

implying that fish dont constantly shit and make their tank into a cess pool of bacteria and chemicals
>>
File: lel (5).jpg (63KB, 950x634px) Image search: [Google]
lel (5).jpg
63KB, 950x634px
enjoy going for a walk with your fish
enjoy cuddling with your fish
>>
>>2255617
Or doing anything other than just looking at them
>>
>>2255616
There's that word again. The most chemicals people add are water conditioners and it doesn't last
>>
>>2255617
Enjoy your dog smelling house and the eventual mauling
>>
>>2255616
>implying you need to pump your drinking water to the brim with chlorine, fluoride and various shit to make it drinkable
Whew. You do realize before the 20th century people had gotten their water from natural streams and wells, right?

A large, well maintained fishtank has cleaner water than that flammable liquid you insist calling on tapwater in the U.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8
>>
>>2255626
I actually like dog smell. Dogs smell nice.

Maybe you had bad experiences with some abused dogs that lived in their own shit and piss? or that were sick?

healthy clean dogs smell pretty decent
>>
>>2255628
more bait

Im talking about the chemicals that comes from the fish
and you know that

" Ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate are nitrogen compounds harmful to fish."
>>
File: tae94.jpg (18KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
tae94.jpg
18KB, 395x387px
>>2255635
>he doesn't know the plants in the tank thrive on nitrates

>he doesn't know 78% of the very air he breathes is nitrogen

whew American "education"
>>
>>2255629
All dog owners have a very distinct disgusting smell
>>
>>2255635
Fish don't produce chemicals. They do however produce waste like every living thing.
>>
>>2255638
ammonia would be harmful to drink if it's in high enough quantities. you aren't even supposed to dump it down the drain when working with it in a lab.

many fish are wild caught, and carry all kinds of nasty viruses and parasites, including fish tuberculosis which can spread to humans.

while it's not necessarily a bad thing, your tank is also very high in dissolved solids.

I'd drink my tank water, but only as a last resort.
>>
>>2255640
>fish don't produce chemicals

ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate are chemicals you complete moron
>>
>>2255638
I do know these thing but do you still do water changes and water filters?

thats the reason
>>
>>2255640
Bait>>2255638
>>
File: 9325080020.jpg (74KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
9325080020.jpg
74KB, 394x406px
>>2255639
>>
>>2255639
only if there are nasty and dont clean
>>
You do realize toxoplasmosis is only transfered through cat shit. . . if u eat cat shit.

OP, don't eat animal poo.
>>
File: 6278735311_69ebd68841_b.jpg (229KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
6278735311_69ebd68841_b.jpg
229KB, 1024x724px
>cats/dogs/birds/reptiles
>reptiles

No disease. No smell. Silent. Shed skin in 1 neat piece. Shit very infrequently and eat infrequently too. Gentle. Fun to hold.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.