[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her name, /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What's her name, /an/?
>>
Daisy the demon slayer
>>
Rocket.
>>
Wednesday.
>>
>>2255248

Because her brother is pugsley.
>>
>>2255230
Popeye.
>>
>>2255316
I laughed and then I cried. Look at it's eyes-they're already fucked up. Things going to have them pop out by the time it's six months old.
>>
>>2255230
Wheezy.

>>2255316
Holy shit, this!

Fuck pugs, they're the genetic trash bin of dogs. I'm not sure why they're still even being bred.
>>
>>2255230
Django
>>
Alan
>>
Genetic Abomination
Trash
Garbage
Vet Bills
Cresit Card Debit
Cruelty Breeding
Worst Dog Breed
>>
File: vets_cashpoint.jpg (39KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
vets_cashpoint.jpg
39KB, 500x358px
>>2255230

Vet's Cashpoint
Lifetime Breathing Difficulties
Fucking Ugly Runtfreak
>>
File: vets_cashpoin2t.jpg (324KB, 705x599px) Image search: [Google]
vets_cashpoin2t.jpg
324KB, 705x599px
>>2255230

Retarded Wheezing Shit-Machine
>>
>>2255384
Nah just make a mutt version and pugs are great without all the health bullshit
>>
File: The_More_You_Know.jpg (27KB, 325x214px) Image search: [Google]
The_More_You_Know.jpg
27KB, 325x214px
>>2255317

Did you know dogs don't look the same as puppies once they grow into their adult bodies? Shocking, I know.
>>
>>2255569
>should i just let it die?
Humanely doing so is an option.
>>
>>2255569
Your piss-poor spelling and demeanour point to this being a lie, but if it's a rescue then fair enough, good luck with it.
>>
>>2255586
That reply didn't come from me lol. Anyway, she was a gift, not really my choice. I wouldn't pick a Pug but i don't think hating her is of any good
>>
>>2255592
Do a lot of research because they have a lot of special requirements compared to every other dog reed.

Also:
Pogo.
>>
>>2255462
>just make a mutt
you are dumb, arent you? pugs are so genetically fucked that the only way to keep them in their freak appearance is to aggressively inbreed them.

also, what defines the pug above all, its flat face, is one of the main reasons pugs have so many health issues.

literally the only "humane" thing to do at this point is exterminate the breed. it's cruelty spawning a creature like this
>>
>>2255592
>she was a gift, not really my choice. I wouldn't pick a Pug
here's the problem with this: you will be walking outside with your genetic abomination and others will see it.
little girls will scream
>AWW HOW CUTE
and old ladies will want one to carry around in their purse.

pugs need to disappear. they are revolting and their entire existence is suffering. they cant even sleep properly because of their fucked up breathing.

seriously, do the world, and the puppy, a favour: have that poor thing put out of its misery. if not for her, do it for other pugs that might be bred and sold because people saw you walking around with this freakshow animals like it was normal
>>
>>2255592
>she was a gift, not really my choice

So, who is the person that wants you -

a) to spend your way into massive debt at the vets with an eternally sick dog?

b) wants the whole world to assume you're gay?

That person must *really* fucking hate you OP...
>>
I don't get your guys hate with pugs, I own a pug/beagle crossbreed and he's an adorable bastard with none of the health problems pugs have.
>>
>>2255777
yes mine's pretty healthy and pretty cute
>>
>>2255777
Pug mixes are okay. They can usually breathe.
>>
>>2255769
Well i've known for a long time that my parents hate me
>>
>>2255501
You think you're being smart, but you just sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2255837
I love you OP

Plz be my gf
>>
>>2255230
Brachycephalic abomination.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.