[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rat thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0021.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0021.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Hello everyone !

Rat thread ! Post them, tell stories, ect...

Also, question; a friend of mine goes to china in a few weeks, and therefore can't keep her 3 rats (Turing, Gödel and Cauchy , i'll call them the math crew). Since i already have 3 (Odin, Thor, and Loki (the gods crew) (pic related, the two last) ), she asked me if i could take care of those.
I understand it would be double the time/work/food/trouble, but i wonder ;
- is 1 m3 enough for 6 rats (even tho most of the time the god crew has access to a full room, and the math crew will have too after some times) ?
- How the hell do i do to make them live together ? I read a lot abour adopting new rats but it's always the case "1 new rat and several old rat" ?
- They have very different education, life habits, food habits. How will it go wrong ?
- Should i say i can't adopt ?

Thanks all !
>>
File: received_10154229745545000.jpg (57KB, 720x1134px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154229745545000.jpg
57KB, 720x1134px
Also, Odin's face.
>>
>1 m sq
>6 rats
Pick one.
Honestly you'd be best off getting a new cage and letting the math rats acclimate to the new area before meeting the god rats
>>
>>2253272
Okay, thanks :)
>>
>>2253265
Remember to check a board like /an/'s "Catalog" when posting so you find out where everyone interested in the subject is >>>2238512 >>>/an/rat

there's a reoccuring general for rats but is temporarily being shared with that one
>>
Can anyone identify what my rats probkem was?
I'm 14,go buy a rat, take him home. Everything cool for a good year. He's smart, known his name, walks around on the bed without trying to jump off ect ect
One day I wake up and he's curled up, cold, and looks starved, like I can see his spine.this freaked me out as normally he was honestly a tiny bit overweight. It like overnight he lost all the meat on his bones.
I move him to a pillow on ny bed,put warm bottles around him, he feebly crawls up on one, lays on it.
Feed him mashed up boiled peas and junk ,and he starts to come around, too weak to move so he licks water off my finger.pit him back in cage after a few hours and hope for the best.
He's absolutely fine next morning, running around ,looks fat again somehow. I think,cool rat bro was just feeling bad that day.
Two months later,same thing. I come home and he looks skinny as fuck, he's cold, unmoving looks dead.
Warm bottles and mashed up food revives him again.
The cycle of feeling awesome then sick goes on for him for another year or two.
One day he couldn't beat it, died.

What was happening to him? I've been terrified to get another rat ever since then and now I really want another bro
>>
>>2254552
Not 14 now btw, I'm 24...so it's been a long time. I just feel like it was somthing I was neglecting
>>
>>2253265
>Turing, godel, cauchy
>odin, Thor, loki
Did yall just mutually decide to give your pets the cringiest names possible?
>>
>>2254592
i named my rats after homestuck characters
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.