[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New pet stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oe2p4kRYUi1te0qnyo3_1280.jpg (16KB, 564x443px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe2p4kRYUi1te0qnyo3_1280.jpg
16KB, 564x443px
share your stories when your pets were still babies

I came home from school and we had recently got 2 Australian Shepard pups both female, was leaving to go to work put them in there crate came back not only had they got out of their crate, I saw feathers everywhere around the house. I was putting everything together, my sisters bird cage was crushed and the birds were no where to be found, one survived by hiding in the closet, but died soon after the ordeal was over.

RIP Birdgil, Glenn, and Oprah
>>
>>2252502
>what happens when you crate your dogs instead of training them
>>
>>2252504
it was literally week one of owning them, they are progressive members of society now they do taxes, have stable jobs and income
>>
>>2252507
>insufferable tumbler user detected xD puppers
>>
>>2252508
not even a tumblr meme
>>
>five minutes ago
>working with dog-reactive pup
>going well
>suddenly small breed agressive dog off leash with no fence runs over
>pup is trying to bolt
>owner is halfheartedly calling dog
>have to do everything short of pick pup up and carry him off
>owner doesn't even apologize

Yes, I mad. Control your fucking pets.
>>
File: 1414642903982.jpg (10KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
1414642903982.jpg
10KB, 201x219px
My cat used to snuggle inside my beard
>>
>new puppy follows me around and ignores the rest of the family
>everyone's butt hurt
>I'm the only one who feeds her, trains her, walks her and picks up her poops
>they say I'm hogging the puppy and she won't give them the time of day

Feels good man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.