[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19

File: dindog ruffins.png (1MB, 900x922px) Image search: [Google]
dindog ruffins.png
1MB, 900x922px
apologize
>>
>>2251246
It's a meme m8. Remember that everyone on 4 chan is over 6ft tall, genius IQ, fit, big dick, rich, and aren't trash.
>>
>>2251246

>We don't have a pitbull problem, we have a nigger problem.

Welcome to /pol/ bitch.
>>
>>2251246
Anytime pitbull a are brought up, I've read annecdotes of people knowing owners who treated their pit bulls well being attacked out of nowhere by pitbulls.

Are these gross exaggerations, or are pitbulls known for sporadic attacks?
>>
>>2251256
And the ones that attacked were ones that were rescued from fighters
>>
>>2251260
That makes sense. The pitbulls I've personally encountered were raised from pups.
>>
>Shit bulls are the breed of peace!
>>
>>2251246
No. Why would you get the same breed as niggers? Get a normal dog idiot.
>>
>>2251256
For some of those cases, it were probably people who just weren't reading their dog right, possibly first time dog owners. So the dog acted normally on first glance, but showed subtle signs of agression all the time. So for a more expierenced eye the attack would not have happened out of nowhere.
>>
>>2251246
That's totally not biased. Same goes to statistics that demonize them.
>>
>>2251246
You know a lady's face was just recently ripped off by a pit bull, right?
>>
https://youtu.be/FALaMhvHg80

I wonder if this family treated their pitbull like shit
>>
>>2251246
There is a family that lives in the next flat back home who has a rottweiler and a pitbull. They are scum. The father is a rich criminal, and a complete thug. He used to beat his wife regularly out of jealousy and shit a long time ago. Don't know if he stopped. His kids are complete assholes. They act thuggish, all tough, and spoiled. The bitch wife used to take the dogs out for a walk alone. I saw her once getting pulled by the dogs as they wanted to attack someone. She couldn't hold them, and was getting dragged like a ragdoll. None wanted to go close cuz we didn't wanna risk getting fucked up. Eventually the kids showed up. I heard from my father that there was a poor guy that got mauled by the dogs like 3 months ago. Same scenario as the one I had seen before only this time it really happened. Also, that was the last time she took them out. I have no idea how they didn't get euthanized.
>>
>>2251246
>huffington post
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhahh
>>
>>2251246
>the American Temperament Test Society
>privately owned
>this fucking website layout
Oh yeah, totally not a group of nigger dog apologists banding together to spread disinformation so they can keep their equality narrative untarnished.
>>
File: image.png (694KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
694KB, 1242x2208px
>>2251350
Forgot pic
>>
File: 1459982123262.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1459982123262.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>
>>2251346
>random guy on internet's opinion
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2251318
>source
>American Humane Society
>ASPCA
>>
>>2251320
You know several people were killed in a water park accident recently.
Ban amusement parks when?
>>
>>2251351
>>2251350
If I had an irrational hatred against a certain breed of dog and it's owners, I'd come to this conclusion as well.
>>
Please exterminate german shepherds while you at it.
t. post Commissar Rex not-Europe
>>
>>2251385
When it becomes a trend
>>
File: 1477010599883.jpg (51KB, 479x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477010599883.jpg
51KB, 479x226px
>>2251249
Manlet detected
>>
>>2251381
HuffingtonPost is way worse
>>
>>2251256

You have to take into account that due to their naturally-curled mouths ("smiling"), many people misread the dogs and ignore stress signals, which leads to the dogs opting for an attack because it's the only out they see. Add that to cropped ears, which make it harder for a dog to convey what it's feeling, and you have the perfect situation for an attack.
>>
>>2251375
>history of violence
>unneutered male
>"just snapped"

lmao
>>
>>2251375
If you use that site for source your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>2251246
I'm more afraid of Labradors. Throughout my life labs always snapped and lunged at people even with proper training. Fuck labs.
>>
>>2251794
>hugfington post and "American temperament test society"
>reliable sources
The best part is that these kikes only use "dog bite" statistics neglect to cite the "dog related deaths" statistics
>>
I don't really care about the statistics, I just think they're ugly overly hyper dogs.

It's shit to walk into a shelter and nearly every goddamn dog in there is a shitbull or chihuahua.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 225x224px
>>2251246
>In 1977, Alfons Ertel designed the American Temperament Test in hopes of creating a uniform temperament test for dogs. Of the 70 million dogs that populate the U.S. today,20 about 1,272 are tested per year (0.002% of all dogs). >The temperament data published by the group is not based upon scientific random sampling of any dog breed. It seems it would be virtually impossible to develop such a reliable study, as the base population source group is unidentifiable.
>Due to the temperament data being objectively statistically unreliable, it is also highly misleading. Pit bull advocates frequently use this misleading data to point to the breed's good temperament and to advocate against breed-specific laws ("Pit bulls pass the ATTS test more often than beagles!"). Yet anyone one who has a minimal understanding of critical statistical analysis should be able to see that the ATTS "breed statistics" temperament data is essentially valueless.
>The 12-minute test stimulates a casual walk through a park with a range of encounters. The test focuses on stability, shyness, aggressiveness and a few other factors. According to the group, the overall pass rate (the combination of all breeds) is 83%. Unlike the AKC's Canine Good Citizen test, no part of the ATTS test is performed without the dog owner present. It also fails to evaluate the most basic scenario that leads to aggression: How a dog reacts when it sees another dog.

HOLY SHIT OP GOT REKT
>>
>>2251256
Pit bull apologists are master of victim blaming
>>
>>2251384
The main source, the temperament test which the entire article is based off of is shit
>>
>din du nuffin
>he a gud dog
>he was abouta finna obedience school
>he gon lick you to death XD
>it's not the breed man my 200cm father was once slightly grazed by a poodle see any dog can be dangerous

Or my favorite one:
*takes picture of pit bull on bed*
>look into his eyes, how could he be a killer :3

Why are pitbull owners so dumb?
>>
>>2251888
What pisses me off even more is these shelters intentionally mislabel pit bulls as "lab mix" because it's harder to get rid of them if people knew they were pit bull so they're basically giving people who don't know what they're doing an aggressive dog who requires special training and care
>>
>>2252192
That's why I stopped supporting the ASPCA

They are shitbull apologists

Shame on them for forcing these shitty dogs on people
>>
>>2252197
yeah, it happened to me too, I'm a first time dog owner who didn't know anything about dogs and I only read up on "pet and children friendly dogs" and came to the decision I wanted a lab puppy

went on petfinder for lab puppies and adopted it, turns out after a dna test the puppy I adopted was not lab at all and almost entirely bully breed with a little bit of rottweiler

thanks a fucking lot
>>
>>2252192
That is how I endes up with my pit. The rescue i got him from told me he was a "lab mix". As I stared at him more, i got a feeling he have some bully breed in him (he was my first dog). Then I got a DNA test done on him, and it came back with him being >50% AmStaff.

I love him to pieces. He is my best friend. He's been a really hard first dog, but he's taught me a lot about being a dog owner.
>>
>>2252214
Same, when I got him at 8 weeks his breed was indistinguishable so I really thought he was what they said he was, then as he started growing it was obvious he was a pit mix of some sort, started getting really beefy and blocky

He's 5 months old now, what am I in for? So far he seems like a really nice pup, smart and friendly, but I worry about puppy puberty
>>
File: comfy leaves.jpg (1MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
comfy leaves.jpg
1MB, 3000x1688px
>>2252224
To be fair, as you pointed out, at 8 weeks the breed really is indistinguishable. It could have been innocence on the part of the adopt group. I got an adult dog, and there is no way the rescuers didn't at least think he had some pit in him. If you look at him long enough, its really obvious.

So long as you socialized him well, keep him leashed, and have the physical strength to control him, you'll be okay. Mine is a sweet as pie.

That being said, I will probably only go through breed specific rescues or get a puppy in the future.
>>
File: pupper.jpg (185KB, 1225x821px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
185KB, 1225x821px
>>2252227
Cute pup, here's mine

I'm doing all you said, but sadly he got parvo and now I have to be cautious with other dogs and puppies
>>
People who think getting a puppy at a shelter is easy mode need to fucking neck themselves. That's quite honestly the hardest mode; it's literally a mystery. The breed, the temperament, the health, etc. At least a dog you can get an idea of how active it is and an idea of a breed. Puppies it's a complete gamble.

My friend got a spaniel puppy at the shelter and although it looks like a CKCS, it ended up being more than half pit bull, she had to put it down.
>>
>>2252251
Why did it need to be put down?
>>
File: twix tree.png (126KB, 1034x870px) Image search: [Google]
twix tree.png
126KB, 1034x870px
>>2252254
It was 56%pit bull
>>
>>2251334
Pretty sure that family got that dog as an adult dog from a cousin or friend who was a back yard breeder. That's what I've heard at least, so not only was the dog not bred with mental wellness in mind, but it was probably never socialized or raised around any kids.
>>
>>2251915
and tripfags who put their own agenda over statistics ignore the fact that breeds other than pit bulls attack people every day. where are your numbers, or are you just talking out your ass (as is everyone else here?)

no one gives a shit for your 40-yr old virgin 4chan-addict shut-in opinion.
>>
>>2252279
just for that? it's mixed enough it might not have even acted like a shitbull
>>
>>2251350
>>2252197
>>2251915
>apologist

This is the type of thing that people say when they're confronted with information that conflicts with what they believe. "Oh, it must be a conspiracy, because it's not what I believe"

It is the type of thing that close-minded people fall back on immediately when challenged. "Oh, this information MUST be wrong, because I think something different. It couldn't possibly be accurate. Let me find some shaky unprovable conspiracy to blame it on. A vast world-wide conspiracy is much more likely than me simply being wrong"

You people are idiots.
>>
>>2252251
Calling bullshit on this as well. You sound like the anon in the other pitbull thread that said there 'friend' had a 'warrant' for a 'speeding ticket'.

Both these posts reek of someone just making shit up on the spot so they can argue their point.
>>
File: 1477458375968.jpg (33KB, 560x499px) Image search: [Google]
1477458375968.jpg
33KB, 560x499px
>>2251346
>>2251350
this desu
>>
>>2252307
>DUDE YORKIES BITE PEOPLE TOO SO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GOT MAULED TO DEATH BY PITBULLS DONT COUNT XD

Shitbull owners are as retarded as their awful breed
>>
Why are labs objectively the best all=around dogs?

>pic related
It's my lab aussie mix five months ago at 8 weeks.
>>
File: 778989_87564.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
778989_87564.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
>>2251246
>pitbulls more tolerant than my sheltie
>>
>>2252325
See
>>2252279
That was her DNA test

What point would I be pushing here? That puppies from an unknown source is a gamble? If you can't understand how that might be harder to work with you need to remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
>>2252343
Don't worry, that test was shit
>>
>>2252279
I don't know what this picture is trying to convey
>>
>>2252362
The dog is tainted
>>
>>2251654
It's the same shit. Anons are retards

>>2252362
See, anons are retards.
>>
>>2252330
American Pitbull Terriers are objectively the best dogs.

Better than American Bullies, Bulldogs, Rottweilers, Doberman, etc.
They are loyal, strong, beautiful dogs that are perfect as long as the owner knows how to socialize.
>>
>>2251246
Honestly though some pitbulls are fucked up, mainly those bred by niggers in their backyards. Properly bred and raised pitbulls are harmless creatures and I'm much more scared of people getting big flock-guardian dogs than petbulls.
>>
>>2252344
No one is disputing the surprise pitbull. Two other anons told similar stories. They are calling bullshit on your made up story because the dog had to be put down from a DNA test.
>>
File: image.jpg (354KB, 974x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 974x1238px
>>2252319
Erroneous statistics on aggression does not change anybody's opinion. An aggressive lab is maybe going to growl at me at most, but an aggressive pit bull will kill and not stop until somebody is dead. If this chart showed the breeds who killed people, which one would be on top?
When .5% of every dog in the world is causing over 90% of the deaths there's a problem.
>>
>>2252307
Yes, but how many of those attacks from other breeds are lethal?
>>
>one breed causes huge amount of attacks
>THEY'RE NOT ALL LIKE THAT

Fuck off, how many more kids need to be killed before fags ban this shit tier dog.
>>
>>2252476
>An aggressive lab is maybe going to growl at me at most

LOL sure. Keep thinking that.
>>
>>2252498
Labs have never caused a fatality, serious injury, and are towards the bottom of the bite list.

So I wil keep thinking that.
>>
>>2252500

Labs have more reported bites per capita than all 6 confirmed pit bull breeds. Chowchows are #1. That means for every 100 labradors and 100 pit bulls, a higher percentage of those labradors will bit you than the pit bulls. Labradoodles are even higher.

Just because your spastic, uninteresting "family dog" can't kill someone doesn't mean they aren't aggressive.
>>
>>2252511
Made up bullshit: the post
>>
>>2252511
the thing with labs and golden retrievers is that many people don't fear or respect them because they are well known to be very friendly through media and talk

so strangers and no dog people often just touch or grab them without introduction or warning and not every dog is able to tolerate this behaveior

people in general can't read dog body language well and approach dogs that warned them fe ceasar in every video that he was bitten
>>
>>2251375
>having a large unneutered dog of any breed.
>let a lone a fucking PITBULL.
I refuse to feel sorry for normal functioning adults that act fucking retarded.

No your backyard-bred pile of shit doesn't need to have puppies, it's not a person that needs to have babies to feel accomplished. It's a dog first and your feelings second, any potential complications are outweighed by the same complications that can come from being unneutered there is no situation where your dog needs to be "intact" , period.

want a puppy? adopt a fucking puppy. end of story.
>>
>>2252559
when's the best time to neuter a dog? I adopted a pit bull puppy and he's about 5 months now, I was planning on waiting until he was done growing but idk
>>
>>2252559
>wanting to chop off an essential organ for your dog and subject them to years of suffering and adverse health effects because you are too lazy to train them
:^)
>>
>>2252561
You should ask your vet about it as soon as he starts humping/marking and acting weird toward other dogs.

I've always fixed my pet as soon as they're ready because I've had bad experiences with animals getting pregnant because people were too lazy to fix them.

>>2252562
If you don't want puppies then you're probably scared for your dog, which I understand but really chances are your dog will be fine. I've only had spayed or neutered animals my entire life and they've never suffered complications from it.
>>
>>2252562
>wanting people to have an animal that is known to attack and kill other people and is not easily trained
>wanting people to allow the possibility for said dangerous animal to reproduce even though shelters are crowded with them
:^)
>>
>>2252573
Did they ever end up with stunted growth or anything like weak barks? Just wondering
>>
>>2252576
Not that anon, but my rescue mutt doesn't have his balls, and he marks and humps. So he might have been neutered too early. He has a quite impressive bark, but he is pretty small: he is a pit/basset mix and is just right at 45lbs.
>>
>>2252581
my pit puppy at 5 months is already over 50lbs, but idk what else he's mixed with because he's not fat or anything, just big
>>
>>2252511
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT DOG BITES PEOPLE IT MATTERS WHAT DOG KILLS PEOPLE YOU DENSE FAGGOT.
>>
>>2252562
>essential organ
For what? Fucking and killing? Eat shit
>>
File: lab mix.jpg (228KB, 1037x965px) Image search: [Google]
lab mix.jpg
228KB, 1037x965px
>>2252192
here's my lab mix
>>
>>2251249
im all of those but tall
also a pit bull btw
>>
>>2252863
jesus.. this a joke?
>>
>>2252872
sadly no, he was labeled a lab mix and advertised as a family friend dog who loves cats and children and easy for first time owners
>>
>>2252876
what did he turn out like? sorry chow rottweiler and various bully breeds german sheperd screams weapon of mass destruction.
>>
>>2251249
>this projection
Were you bullied anon?
>>
>>2252887
I don't know, he's only 5 months old

I honestly considered sheltering him after I found out but I'm too attached now
>>
So if I want to sum this thread up
>OP links a shit study to defend the dindu dog breed
>everyone calls him out
>>
>>2252470
Idiot, she has 3 kids and the dog is mostly pit bull and boxer, two very aggressive breeds. Kids come first always.
>Inb4 mah nanny dog
Fucking pit apologists, kys.
>>
>>2252876
Animal shelters don't have the money or time to drop a hundred dollars on every dog they get. They Only have information from the former owner or what they have noticed themselves. If you wanted a beginner dog, you shouldn't have gotten a puppy let alone a complete mystery puppy.
>>
>>2253017
they could at least be honest and say they don't know then and some kind of buyer beware rather than completely misleading people into adopting dangerous breeds
>>
>>2252511
Someone's mad that their favorite breed is trash compared to the objective best, almighty Labrador.
>>
>>2251246

Ive been bitten twice

Once by a labrodor with a black owner and once by a skinny collie with a black owner

Some people just shouldnt own dogs
>>
>>2251334

Holy fuck that video is genuinely horrifying
>>
>>2252287

Are you for real? that dog needs to be put down
>>
>>2252307

Pitbulls are only bred to kill

Thats it

Theyre literally called pitbulls because you throw them in a pit and they kill everything in the pit
>>
>>2254272

The grandma died aswell
>>
>>2254273
Good job. That's completely irrelevant to the issue at hand.
>>
>Get a lab mix from the pound
>Fall in love with her, best dog ever
>Perfect in every way
>Decide to get a DNA test on her
>She is like 75% pitbull
What do I do? Do I dump her? Give her back to the pound? I have read enough on pitbulla here to know her turning on my is inevitable. What do I do?
>>
>>2254289
Kill it mercilessly. It obviously is not a good dog
>>
Everyone in pitbull threads have no idea what they are talking about, they really should ban these threads, no actual productive posting happens here.
>>
>>2254291
I couldn't do that to her. I just can't. Her eyes are so soulful.

But I am so scared of getting mauled one day by her.
>>
>>2254308
she's not just going to snap one day. train her well, watch for signs, but don't be afraid of your own dog.

find her a new home if you need to.
>>
>>2254289
Brutus?
>>
Can't say about bites, but pit bulls have quite a lead in kill counts it seems
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
>>
>>2254308
Pit bulls are ticking time bombs, I'd get rid of it asap for your own sake
>>
>>2254324
Yeah, the whole redaction of deaths horse shit pisses me off.

Anyone would rather get nipped by a lab or poodle than have their face ripped off by a pit.
>>
>>2254317
All the evidence suggests otherwise. How are there so many stories about well trained pits just snapping one day?

>>2254326
I love her, but I know its for my own safety at this point.

What's the most humane way to get rid of her? I've never been in a position like this.
>>
>>2254340
literally just beat the shit out of it until it dies. bash it's skull. pit bulls don't feel pain
>>
>>2254340
I really hope this is bait. You should rehome her, she clearly isn't safe around you.
>>
>>2254273
What does that have to do with what I was saying? Ya, I agree that dog does need to be put down. But my point was that, that dog wasn't some 'family dog who never showed any signs of aggression before'. Everybody posts that video in every 'pit' thread, and I just wanted to bring up the point that it's a poor example because the dog was so obviously poorly dealt with in both terms of breeding and socializing, and it really shouldn't be used as an example.

I should have probably explained that better in my first post.
>>
>>2251334
That dog was not a pet, it was used just for breeding purposes. Thus it was not socialized at all. I imagine it was treated poorly and neglected, and the way the lady was shrieking set off alarm bells in the dog and made it panic. I feel like it was trying to protect the children, honestly.

It's just a sad situation all around but I feel worse for the dog
>>
>>2254346
Do I just tie her out in front of a shelter or the pound?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 502x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 502x599px
>>2254367
>>
>>2254368
No, you take her into the shelter and tell them you can't take care of the dog anymore.
>>
>>2254368
No, March right into that shelter, return the dog and explain you are pissed at them for dumping such an aggressive breed on you and other unsuspecting families
>>
>>2254370
>can't take care

The shelter lied to her, she COULD take care of the beast, but she shouldn't have to
>>
File: cover-labrador.jpg (48KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
cover-labrador.jpg
48KB, 620x360px
>>2252511
>spastic, uninteresting
Best way to describe a Lab desu
such a shit breed outclassed by pretty much all other breeds, doesn't even look good. why is it so popular?
>>
Yeah and also bears are fucking cuddly
>>
>>2254370
>>2254371
>>2254372
I am just so scared of getting hurt aroubd her.

They are open tomorrow. I am going to drop her off in the morning after they open.

She sleeps in the bed like a person. She lies down on her side and puts her head on the other pillow. Its going to hurt giving her back, but its for my safety really.
>>
>>2254372
They adopted that dog. It's not like they forced it on them. They signed papers saying they're responsibly for the puppy.

>>2254376
you shouldn't own dogs.
>>
>>2254375
Teddy bears are cuddly.
>a tripfag named Dicknut
Your mother should have swallowed you.
>>
>>2254383
Pitbulls shouldnt be considered dogs
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 460x276px
>>2254376
You are right to be scared. They are unpredictable beasts bred to maul

>>2254383
No.

The shelter lied to them and gave them a dog under false pretenses.

What if you went to the hospital and they just gave you someone else's baby because they mislabeled it?
>>
is the solution pitbull genocide
>>
>>2254435
Yes, but pitbull breeder/apologist genocide would be good to do at the same time.
>>
>>2254376
your odds of you being killed by your pit bull are insanely low, do you stop driving because you're scared of dying? christ, grow a pair -- actually, just give the dog back because the worst thing is a scared owner
>>
File: mfw.jpg (16KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
16KB, 290x270px
>>2254376
I knew this thread was going to be overflowing with cringelord dumbfuckery, but you caught me off guard

>im scared my pet dog will randomly attack me because idiots on the internet told me so
hahah, seriously off yourself you pathetic turd :DD
>>
>>2254376
a pitbull isn't going to randomly bite the hand that feeds it for no reason despite what people on the internet tell you, it's an evolutionary survival mechanism, if it attacks you something was wrong

you need to be more concerned with it harming other people/dogs than yourself
>>
>>2254519
>>2254547
>>2254568
See: >>2251375
>>
>>2254568
>>2254547
Pit bulls were bred to be fighting dogs and attack at subtle signs
>>
>>2254917
is there any proof? is there any proof this extends to human beings?
>>
>>2254917
American Staffys were bred to be fighting dogs if I recall. Pitbull is now an umbrella term that makes up at least three different breeds now.
>>
>>2251256
I have had two encounters where a dog just got super fucking aggressive in less than a second and their own had to grab them and yank them indoors.

Both were pitbulls.

I see dogs walking every hour of every day. All are neutral or happy to see you. Pitbulls are not the same.
>>
>>2254923
>is there any proof

Yes

>does this extend to humans?

Ask the victims
>>
>>2254934
Well I just ask because I'm stuck with a 50% shitbull puppy, need to know what I'm getting into, so far he's as friendly as can be, always loves attention from people and just licks other animals and dogs

I'm going to neuter him next month(6 months), hopefully that helps
>>
>>2254925
This is not the case of any modern Staffordshire terrier. No non-byb breeder selects for those traits

>>2254949
>>2254923
No, the breed historically was specifically selected for zero human aggression. That said, get that puppy socialized with puppies early, or responses around other dogs may range from dominance attempts to aggression to fear. Currently working with a 2yo rescue pit mix, and he's the most trainable sweetheart, but around other dogs he get anxious and either tries to bolt, or nip at dogs trying to approach him. I don't know what happened in his past, he does have bb gun pellets lodged in his face from some former home though.
>>
>>2253019S
Shelters have to put a breed down on a dog even if they don't know it, for the rabies shot which needs some breed, and for some shelters, studies and statistics. It's stupid because statistics will be all fucked anyway because the breed is a guess and not true. That's why many places will always have mix next to the breed. At the shelter I work at, unless the dog comes in with pedigree papers, it has to be labeled as X/mix.

A dog is only as good as it's owner. If you cannot handle a dog, don't fucking get one. Get a cat instead.
>>
/an/ is literally full of niggers
>It ain't mah fault, I dindu nuffin!
>It's that dog's fault! Pit bulls are the devil!
>The gubberment gotta do somethin bout this! I shouldn't be responsible for my own property!

Next ya'll be yelling 'victim shaming' like a fat feminist
>>
>>2255705
It's actually the other way around.
>Muh pitbulls dindu nuffin!
>They iz gud bois!
>They peaceful dogs!
>>
Surprised Brutus the pitbull hasn't reared his mean head up yet.
>>
>>2255747
>Brutus
>his
But everyone knows Brutus is a girl, anon.
>>
>>2255717
Shifting blame off yourself is a very niggerish thing to do. Sounds like you're a nigger trying to say you dindu nuffin.

>It's not me officer, it was the gun's fault!
>They just go off!
>I dindu nuffin!

It's also a very liberal stance to want to limit freedoms.
>>
Why would anyone want a pit bull if not for nigger cred or virtue signaling cred?
>>
>>2251246
>tfw go to school in Prince George's County

I had no idea
>>
>>2255756
Same reason people buy Harleys.

Usually insecurity.
>>
>>2255717
>HE WUZ BOUT TO GRADUATE OBEDIENCE SCHOOL N SHIET
>WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM SHELTERS
>>
>>2255754
Actually you're the one with the liberal stance. Victimizing nigger dogs.
>It's not our fault! The system is rigged nigga!
There are plenty of cases where pitbulls lived normal lives, but they lash out and do stupid shit. You can't blame the owner for everything. You sound like a nigger or a liberal blaming whitey for all the problems.
>Whitey oppress us so we violent nigga
>>
>>2255619
Well I don't have any problems with him yet other than usual annoying puppy shit, and I've also noticed that he learns commands fast as fuck too, when I whip out the high value treats like cheese or some bacon he blows through 2-3 commands a day, dunno if he's smart or just highly food motivated(he loves eating)
>>
>>2255845
>>2255845
>can't make up their own argument
>instead throw insults that they didn't even make up

Fucking niggers man. If you don't understand how dogs work, don't own a dog. That's all, you dumb fuck. Instead you want to ban dogs like you want to ban guns as if it will help owners not be fucking retarded coons.

>Whitey oppress us so we violent nigga
Makes no sense. Nice try, back to >>>/rebbit/
>>
>>2255751
Let's just say there are quite a few 'facts' about Brutus that could be disputed.
>>
>>2252937
Pics?
>>
File: pup.jpg (167KB, 995x1132px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
167KB, 995x1132px
>>2255998
Haven't taken any recent pics, but here is one when I think he was about 3 months old
>>
>>2254374
What makes it outclassed by other breeds? Mine have always been easy to care for retrievers, with a good temperment and you dont have a hard time brushing out burs.
>>
>>2251375
sounds like psychopaths
>>
>>2255754
>comparing dogs to inanimate objects

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>2257587
>niggers are inanimate object
I'm sorry you're retarded.
>>
File: IMG_20161103_142347568.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_142347568.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>2251660
Yeah it's super easy to read a stressed pit.

My blue always shows her panting and smiling during 4th of July and when she really need to take a shit.

Raised from pups and the nicest dogs ever.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.