[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can you hate birds Why can you hate people cats children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: repulsive.jpg (131KB, 835x800px) Image search: [Google]
repulsive.jpg
131KB, 835x800px
Why can you hate birds
Why can you hate people
cats
children and babies even

but not dogs?

What's with the cancerous normie attitude that doesn't even recognize people who hate dogs for whatever reason as people?
>>
>>2250890
People who hate dogs are not people.
Consider the following if you hate dogs you are in with a group of people that consists mostly of Muslims.

Birds are annoying.
Hating people is human nature.
Cats are annoying.
Hating children not related to you by blood is human nature.

Dogs on the other hand are truly man's best friend, they have been with us for a long long time and we owe a lot of our species' success to them.
Man and Dog is truly a beautiful example of symbiosis.
Hating on dogs is not human and eating dogs is as bad as cannibalism.

I can understand being afraid of dogs but hating them? Nah fuck you.
>>
>>2250902
dog smells bad
dog jumps on people
kills babies
poops everywhere
every normie has one
>>
>>2250909
Nah.
>>
>>2250910
I bet your dick smells like peanut butter
>>
>>2250914
Nah.
>>
dogs are literally god tier animals

without dogs we'd still be wild apes in south asia
>>
>>2250902
I've never been bitten by a dog and the only dog that I ever actually feared was my grandma's neighbour's. That annoying not-so-little shit kept barking at pretty much anything on the other side of the fence, sometimes maybe even fucking ants. I'm so glad he's dead. I believe the whole neighborhood was glad when one beautiful night the fucker just stopped barking forever.

So no, I don't really have a serious reason to hate dogs. I just do.

The fuckers are everywhere. It seems like people are having dogs instead of children. And everyone just assumes everyone else will just love their dog when it annoys them. It's disgusting, really.

My best arguments for hating dogs are probably that literally all of them smell the same bad, they are mostly annoying (the smaller the more annoying), and every normie has one, as >>2250909 said. They are literally everywhere and for some reason you look like a bad person if you don't like them. And there are people out there who love their dog more than anyone else "for its personality", even though a single cat has more personality than several dogs combined, if personality is what matters to you.

>>2250920
>owing dogs
Human don't owe dogs shit. We mastered them, and we used them. Just like any other tool, such as flint. We taught them what to do and they did it. Like a programmed machine. If we didn't have dogs, we'd have something else, possibly yet not very likely something more useful.

Holy shit, is /an/ full of dog worshipping normies? Because it sure looks that way.
>>
>>2250934
Fuck off Muhammed.
>>
>>2250936
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>2250934
>owing

no one brought up owing shit until you just now

quit projecting, you massive retard
>>
>>2250942
It's literally in the first post you gigantic turd.
>>
>>2250902
oh so you can't accept that not all people like dogs, that's good to know, i bet next you'll say that everyone who doesn't like dogs deserves to die.
>>
>>2250943
>can't into reply
>>
>>2250946
no u
>>
>>2250934
my mother was mauled by a dog as a little girl. it was a dalmation. she has scars all over her face.

she still loves dogs though.
>>
>>2250948
Childhood/past trauma is probably the number one reason for hating dogs (and pretty much everything else) in most people who do hate them, and it is what I consider a "serious" reason as it is very understandable, even to normies.

I never hated dogs but never loved them either. It's just that one day several years ago I looked at the dog loving society and didn't want to be associated with them. So I hate dogs. Plain and simple as that. Yes, I hate dogs because other people love them.

When I'm walking on the sidewalk and a person walking a dog comes towards me I make extra sure to make it extra obvious that I'm making extra space between me and the dog, as if I'm avoiding a junkie lying on the ground. I never turn around when I'm on a train and a dog starts making noise behind me, as if it wasn't even there. I refuse to give the dog owners the attention they crave so much.
>>
>walk by on the outskirts minding my own business
>fucking shitty as dogs barking every time i pass a house, some jumping on the fence, others roll around themselves like a retarded dreider
hating dogs is easy
>>
>>2250890

You're perception is very skewed if you think it's more socially acceptable to hate birds/people/cats/children but not dogs.
>>
>>2250902
>Hating children not related to you by blood is human nature.

I want this on a bumper sticker. People need to admit they don't care about other people's kids unless those kids are disrupting the person's life in some way.

Fucking facebook attention-whoring posts with kid pictures everywhere. I get pretty happy when it has to do with them getting injured or failing a grade or something. I am sure I'm not the only one. Fuck your kids. Keep them on a leash.
>>
>>2250963

A common reason that people don't like dogs is that 99% of dogs will get excited, jump on a stranger, and slime them. It's not pleasant.

The problem here is that it is ridiculously hard to train a dog not to do this, and (even harder) keep that training fresh. Especially if you don't meet new people all the time.

It requires 2 people to do the initial training, and 1 has to be a stranger. It will take an hour of their time a day for 2 weeks to establish the groundwork. The dog must be trained to ignore distractions ahead of time and focus on your commands, which is sort of like stage 8 of 11 in basic obedience training. Most dogs don't go past stage 4, which is knowing their name, how to sit, and how to lay down.

Basically, it's advanced training that the vast majority of dogs do not have. So of course people will continue to get jumped on and slimed by strange dogs, and there's no fixing that.
>>
>>2250974
That's exactly to the point how I feel about dogs.
>>
The kind of people who espouse their hatred of dogs, or cats, aren't the kind of people anyone wants to be around anyway. If you define yourself by what you hate or make a big deal about things you don't like then you are a loser. Nobody likes people like you OP
>>
>>2251013
why are you getting so butthurt over someone not liking dogs?
>>
>>2250976
>lazy cat owner projecting laziness onto others

training a dog is not hard, anon

maybe you just have shit friends/relatives?
>>
>>2251040
Not liking is very different from hating
>>
>>2250890
TBQH IMHO.
Loud dogs that bark at the drop of a hat are annoying as fuck. Dogs that are way too over friendly that get slobber all over me bother me. Dogs that kill, attack or show aggression towards people or other animals anger me. Dogs that people let roam around the neighborhood nearly unsupervised are a nuisance.
I have nothing against dogs in general. It's just the bothersome things some of their shit owners allow them to do.
>>
Dogs are the only animal on Earth whose sole purpose in life is to please it's human master. If a dog cannot make you happy, then you are not human, or at the very least you're a shitty one.
>>
>>2250976
>A common reason that people don't like dogs is that 99% of dogs will get excited, jump on a stranger, and slime them. It's not pleasant.

This plus the barking when they sense someone new
>>
>>2251226
Maybe I'm glad I'm not a human. I don't want to be associated with people with same opinions you have. If you form your judgement of a person based on things they don't like, you're no better than them.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (18KB, 480x406px)
mfw.jpg
18KB, 480x406px
>>2250890
Cat owners are STILL this butthurt? This thread is hilarious
>>
>>2251391
Not sure who is more butthurt here
>>
>>2251391
they get shit on in every thread and even they know their pets are useless and boring. of course they're butthurt.

>>2250970
the average person doesn't care enough to actually develop hatred for birds
>>
>>2250909
>dog smells bad
they are actually quite good at it
>>
>>2250934
>We mastered them, and we used them
If you actually knew anything about the co-evolution of dogs and humans, you'd know this is bullshit.

It was more of a mutual thing, at least to start with, initiated by the canines just as much if not more than by the humans.
>>
>>2250963
>Yes, I hate dogs because other people love them
hipster as fuck
>>
>>2250970
Yeah, honestly out of that list I think hating children is the least socially acceptable. Like people are incredulous at the fact that others might not want to have kids
>>
Birds dont contribute shit
Cats dont contribute shit
Children and babies dont contribute shit for years

Dogs? They sniff your cancer out and lead your blind across town. They herd your livestock. They love and remain loyal to you through their entire lives and sometimes even through abuse.

Honestly id put my dog over half the human population just because she actually has a positive effect in my life.
>>
>>2250976
>The problem here is that it is ridiculously hard to train a dog not to do this
Uh, it's really not. The problem is not that it's difficult, it's that some people don't think it's necessary because they find the behavior endearing. And don't get me wrong, that's shitty, but don't blame the dog for that, blame the owner for being shitty and rude.

Also, even if your dog is not trained to not jump on strangers, it's not hard to keep them from doing it. It's called a leash. Again, see above; not an issue of it being hard, just an issue of people not bothering.

>It requires 2 people to do the initial training, and 1 has to be a stranger
Wrong and wrong again. It really doesn't matter if the second person is a stranger or not. Also, there doesn't NEED to be a second person cooperating at all. Teaching a dog to ignore distraction is all that's necessary, and that's something you can do without other participants.

>It will take an hour of their time a day for 2 weeks to establish the groundwork
That's absurd. Only a very, very slow dog and/or a completely incompetent owner would need to take this long to teach that

>Most dogs don't go past stage 4, which is knowing their name, how to sit, and how to lay down
This, I can agree with. But again, it's not because the dogs can't learn it or even that it's hard to teach, it's that people don't give enough of a fuck about their dogs having basic manners. It's really rude and I hate it too, but I don't hate the dogs for it, I just hate the shitty owners.
>>
>>2251403
>b-but my cat is cute1!
>>
Cat owners are just contrarian beta faggots as seen here:
>>2251401
>>2250963

1. Your cat doesn't give a fuck about you. It only wants food. It doesn't show affection or have any personality. Cats are the most dull animals on the planet and my family owned at least 5 from when I I lived in my old country to here in the US. They will sometimes look in your direction and rub up on you, but that's it. Not even have the capacity to go on walks or play or interact in any meaningfu way. They offer absolutely nothing, all they are is a waste of resources. And anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

2. Cats are not useful in any way. Dogs have many jobs and are being used by police/teachers/handicapped people/hunters,etc.

They're such uninteresting and weak animals. I would kick them constantly and they don't even fight back they would just run like the worthless waste of existence they are. Cats are only popular because little girls and gay boys think they're cute.

You literally feed them and get nothing in return, if you like cats you are a cuck. When I got my own place I immediately thought of which dog to get and was glad I don't have to see any useless parasite cats.

TLDR: You're a cuck if you own a cat, and the best part is you have nothing to show for it. They're the most "nothing" pets ever.
>>
>>2251397
Some people just prefer "quiet" and "boring" over "overexcited" and "always there".

I come home, the cat wakes up and wants me to pet her and give her food. I do that and after a while we both get bored and go our separate ways. She's quietly sleeping somewhere for several hours, then crawls out of her hidey hole and demands some attention. I give her some, then we both get bored again. When I'm cooking she's in the kitchen with me, sometimes quietly waiting, sometimes loudly demanding I give her some of what I'm having. When I'm finished, she gets the hint and goes away again. We live our separate lives. If I had my own house with a garden, she wouldn't even depend on me giving her food.

I kinda miss my pet rabbit sometimes though. He was even more quiet and his shit smelled less bad since he obviously didn't eat meat. When the cat dies (she's 4 or 5 now), I'm probably gonna get another rabbit.
>>
>normie

found the pleb
>>
Dogs are just overgrown rats. Anyone who doesn't realize this is a desperate virgin who knows no human woman would ever lick his dick the way his dog does.

And women just like the knot.
>>
>>2251411
1. I don't give a fuck if my cat loves me. I know she doesn't hate me and she definitely respects me (which is obvious from her behavior around me and around the other people I live with).

2. I don't give a fuck if my cat is useful. I got her because I wanted something I could pet and snuggle and that wouldn't require me to be constantly around, as my working hours are inconsistent.

That's it. I never wanted my cat to sniff out my illness, I never wanted it to fetch me stuff, I don't actually need her at all. She's just nice to be around, the feeling of her purring in my lap or on my chest is great. Definitely beats any stinking, drooling, yapping tyke.
>>
You can not like dogs. That's fine.

The fact is they aren't completely ruinous to ecosystems like shitty cats are though, and they actually have legitimate practical uses besides "being cute".
>>
>>2251429
>completely ruinous to ecosystems like shitty cats
[citation needed]
>>
>>2251430
Google yourself idiot.
>>
>>2250890
>normie
Autist likely from a safe-box detected!
>>
File: 1477276086141.jpg (25KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1477276086141.jpg
25KB, 221x246px
>>2250890
Normie was just a term used by people within the autistism spectrum to describe everyone else. Even in colleges, they have been using it for at least a decade.

I'm guessing you are most likely autistic, or at least affiliated with a group that tend to attract autists.
>>
>>2251676
Isn't 4chan mostly filled with autists? Part of its charm is the anonymity and the saturated signs of autism that give it so much characters.
>>
>>2251677
no, just socially awkward normies.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.