[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this about accurate, /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: addddd.jpg (833KB, 1500x1233px) Image search: [Google]
addddd.jpg
833KB, 1500x1233px
Is this about accurate, /an/?
>>
no, pick up your shit wherever you go or expect your dog to be poisoned.
>>
Pick up your trash, trash.
>>
>>2250481
You have to pick it up anon

>>2250511
rude
>>
I never lived in the suburbs because I'm a poorfag but I can't imagine I'd be too happy with someone's dog pooing in the fair game area even if they cleaned it up every time. Bad optics.
>>
I just let my dogs shit where they want to shit, but I always pick it up.
>>
Should have specified but thread had nothing to do with picking it up, that's a given

It's about general etiquette, I've gotten shit from people while I'm picking up my dog's poop in the "fair game" zone
>>
>>2250520
This. Not everyone gets a dog to poop on command immediately. It takes time and even then there are still accidents
>>
Don't have your dog shit anywhere near my house you fucks, I've had puppies get parvo because of fucking assholes letting their unvaccinated dogs shit all over my yard
>>
>>2250481
If you don't want shit on your property get a fence. It's really not that hard, amerifats.
>>
>>2250630
You know what else isn't hard? Being a responsible pet owner and taking care of your responsibilities you third world fuck.
>>
>>2250639
There are still stray dogs or shitty owners who let their dogs roam around. I guess you just enjoy having shit on your grass.
>>
>>2250642
>stray dogs
Not everybody lives in a third world shithole. I guess you just enjoy being uncivilized.
>>
>>2250644
>what's that "or" thing
Sorry about your reading comprehension :/

>american education
>>
>>2250645
You need to stop shitposting, somebody else in your country needs to use the internet Abdul.
>>
I tend to make sure my dog does his business in the "No Poop Zone" but I always clean up after him regardless.
>>
>>2250661
Sure thing, Mahmud ;)
>>
>>2250481
Fair game definitely belongs to the state and not the houseowner in my country, so yes, it's fair game. Though only shitty owners let their dog do their business there without picking it up afterwards.
>>
>>2250481
Hello India.
>>
>>2250833
Yes, the fair game area is the same here.

And if you fail to pick up after your dog in any public space and you're caught, it's a $200 fine. So most people generally pick up.
>>
>>2250903
Ah, here it's fine if you leave it grass areas (like around parking spots, or kinda useless spots that are just grass), just not on the sidewalk.
>>
>>2250907
>kinda useless spots that are just grass),
Somebody has to mow that grass, and put up with a mess that was your responsibility as an owner to deal with.
Unless of course you are meaning that your dog shits there but you picked it up.
>>
Deliberately walk my dogs in a state-maintained field so I don't have to pick up their poop. They mow with a tractor so nobody gets hurt. My dogs are vaccinated and get checkups regularly. I'm way too lazy to bend over anyway. I usually carry a bag with me in case a cop happens to drive by. Sue me, bitches.
>>
Generally yes, but I pick up my dog's poop every time.

That being said, I don't see any point in someone getting pissy as long as the owner picks up the shit.

In addition, people who start screaming at you when your dog takes a shit can eat ten dicks and save some in the fridge for later. My dog took a shit in a field across from some OBGYN and a lady came out swinging and screaming as I was going for my bag to pick it up. "THAT'S DISGUSTING YOU JUST LET YOUR DOG SHIT WHEREVER YOU WANT" well yeah you dumb bint. and then I bag it up and throw it away. fuck off. does she expect animals to never relieve themselves?
>>
Dogs were meant to poop on the ground. The decomposers feed on the waste and then in turn, fungus and plants feed on the decomposers. Dogs pooping on the grass is natural. I let my dog poop wherever. And I don't put the poo in a plastic earth-killing bag... Nature has its own waste-disposal systems, just let it be.
>>
>>2251044
I get the biodegradable bags that take about a year to break down. I have two dogs and it'd be terrible on my conscience if I didn't try to mitigate the damage I was doing somehow.

I also know how shitty it feels when you get dog crap on your shoe because you're walking in the dark, or longish grass, and someone before you didn't clean up.
>>
Your dog can only shit in the designated shitting street.
>>
>>2251042
>Always let my dogs sniff a lot on walks
>They decide to sniff in a yard
>Just sniffing and having fun
>Some lady comes out of the house
>MAY YOU PLEASE NOT LET YOUR DOGS STOP HERE I KEEP CATS
>Ummm whatever
>THEY'RE VERY CUTE THOUGH
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.