[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a good way to Fatten up my husky? I feed her 3-4 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Kimo2.jpg (46KB, 375x327px) Image search: [Google]
Kimo2.jpg
46KB, 375x327px
Whats a good way to Fatten up my husky? I feed her 3-4 times a day.

PIC RELATED
>>
>>2250196
She looks fine from that pic. Take her to the vet and see if she might have a disease or parasite, if you're concerned.
>>
She doesn't look too bad. I see a bit more hip than I should like in a dog of that shape, but she doesn't appear skeletal. What I see most is that she could do with more muscle mass. What is she fed, and how much of it do you feed her? What are her poops like? How old is she?
>>
>>2250201
I see alot of husky fatter than mine.

>>2250207
I feed her Nutro brand food. About 4 cups a day. Her poop looks like poop and she just turn 8 month.
>>
>>2250211
She is 8 months old. She will fill out.
>>
>>2250211
>>2250213
I would agree that she will fill out with age and especially after speying. You don't want a fat dog -- lean dogs lead healthier lives.

Nutro is an average brand for what you're paying. Consider looking into different brands of dog food, and paying attention to the amount of kcals per cup. If you're feeding hern a food with 350 kcals per cup, she won't be getting as much energy as a food with 500 kcals per cup.
>>
>>2250225
>>2250213
Thanks. I will give her more time to grow.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.