[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mole Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 9525517_orig.jpg (529KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
9525517_orig.jpg
529KB, 1000x667px
Anyone know what to do with with these things? Our house backs up to some woodlands and they just keep coming.

I want the fuckers dead. What are all the murderous methods that these hippy eco-friendly animal-hugging websites won't tell me?

I have a Wire Tek 1001 EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap but have never caught a single thing with it (after following the directions carefully). At this point there is a 10' x 5' patch of soft dirt on the side of my house that I can't even locate tunnels in. The entire patch is like quicksand.

I really don't want to lay out castor oil and shuffle them from place to place, especially to my neighbor's yards because that's a dick move. I have 3 spots in my yard infested as is. They need to die and never come back so I can deal with the next generation when it inevitably comes.
>>
You get a shotgun, aim it at your head and pull the trigger, the loud sound will scare them away.
>>
>>2249223
Get rid of their food source. Any commercial grade grub killer will work.
>>
>>2249227
You're partly right. I've used a shotgun before, but you have to wait until you see the mole hill move, then shoot it instead of yourself.
>>
>>2249223
Those windmills are much more efficient, but if you want to waste your day picking off a mole here or there around dawn, be my guest.

Alternatively turn your entire yard into blacktop. They won't dig up that
>>
>>2249223
>What are all the murderous methods that these hippy eco-friendly animal-hugging websites won't tell me?
Zoologist here.
Plant a shitload of bamboo everywhere. It's not so much a kill them solution, but they have tiny roots that spread everywhere (don't worry, they aren't thick, you can still dig shit near them) but the roots are extremely distasteful and irritating to moles, and even lethal if they have enough exposure. Harmless to people and other animals, it is just a specific compound that specifically fucks up moles for whatever reason.

Actually killing them without doing much else wont help, since you live next to the woods. That, or try to attract herons. The big heron species love fucking up moles and gophers.
>>
>>2249223
Pack the holes with tannerite and shoot it.
Boom, no more moles.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.