[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw went full autism and started spewing anti-cat rhetoric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (17KB, 284x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 284x222px
>tfw went full autism and started spewing anti-cat rhetoric among blue pill friends
>everyone gets quiet
>someone says "I let my cat outside you know" and some girl said I sounded sadistic
>>
fuck em you spoke your mind
>>
>>2248084
> "I let my cat outside you know"
Well, when it gets fucked up you should reply in typical /an/ fashion
TAKE IT TO THE VET!!!!!!
>>
>inb4 (((toxoplasmosis)))
>>
>>2248084
I cringed just reading that.

Lesson learned friend, you do not take internet memes/shit talk/slang off the internet. Most people don't act this autistic face to face.

Next time you say nothing unless someone asks your opinion, and then you can politely tell them how you think that cats are basically safer in doors, IN YOUR OPINION. God I cannot stress that last part enough, otherwise you will continue to come off as autistic and a jackass.
>>
Autism and anti-cat rhetoric go hand in hand anon, just be more careful next time
>>
>>2248156
t. little bitch afraid of offending anyone
>>
>>2248255
>Stupid fucker that doesn't know how to communicate

Good luck with those job promotions.
>>
>>2248255
>what is tact
It must suck being a sweaty autist
>>
>>2248291
>thinks being a placating bitch gets you promoted

>>2248313
>stating facts is autism
>>
>>2248192
I'd like to know where you get your statistics from because that is blatantly untrue.
>>
File: 1461928160068.png (27KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461928160068.png
27KB, 860x758px
>surprised shitposting irl makes you look autistic

You deserved it to be quite honest with you family.
>>
Catfags are literally brainwashed by poisons into liking them. So there is no point in even arguing with them.
>>
File: 1470786443468.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470786443468.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
Cats are clearly a weapon created by the zionist reptilian overlords to keep half the world stupid.
>>
>>2248109
/an/ is more likely to tell someone with a dead/hurt outdoor cat that it was their fault and they deserved it with no mention of a vet.

As we should.
>>
>unironically being anti-cat
how does it feel to be a dogfag? At least cats have dignity and don't suck up to you like the brown noser dogs do.
>>
File: cat-litter-box.jpg (145KB, 740x401px) Image search: [Google]
cat-litter-box.jpg
145KB, 740x401px
i try not to talk about it but most of my friends know i dislike cats to a degree

the better they know me the more they figure out how deep it goes and the more questions i get, it's annoying but..

>i will not date anyone with a cat
>i will not stay overnight anywhere with a cat
>i will not eat anywhere near a cat

oh god, they're so gross
>>
>>2248084
Should've just said outdoor cats contribute to the drstruction of the wildlife by hunting killing natural wikdlife species. Whether they arr hedgehogs, squirrels, birds, rare burds or endangered birds they destroy billions of wildlife lives per year. They're domesticated animals, they should stay indoors.
>>
>>2248387
>says the guy with a yard covered in dog urine and feces.
>>
File: 1476878295950.gif (2MB, 206x233px) Image search: [Google]
1476878295950.gif
2MB, 206x233px
>blue pill friends
found the problem.
>>
>>2248320
stating facts at the wrong time is literally autism, or you're just a constant shit talker. good luck keeping friends
>>
>>2248844
>he's literally a dog
>>
>>2248853
people don't mind it if you talk shit, it's the only thing I do and my social life is pretty decent.
>>
>>2248084
what did you say specifically
>>
>>2248844
i don't have a yard but that would be 1000x better than having a box inside the house full of literal piss and shit

so your point is all kinds of retarded
>>
>>2248084
You need to beat that girl up.
>>
>>2248856
4chan doesn't count as social life, tripfag.
>>
Cat people are adverse to people saying that keeping your cat outside is bad. They get very defensive because it's a concept engrained into them from toddlerhood. It's a shame though. People need to be educated in the dangers of outside cats but it's not something anyone wants to talk about.

Tbqh, talking about animals period is basically on par with discussing politics. I avoid it at all times. Mention anything about pets and it causes a riot. What foods you give them, whether to neuter them or not, how to train them, whether to let them outside of their cage or not, etc. I just avidly avoid discussing animals period.
>>
>>2248084
That's better than going full retard and spewing /pol/ stormfag rhetoric among blue pill friends.
>Everyone gets quiet
>I'm no longer invited to hang out with them
>>
>>2248979
oh, he has a guild on runescape too.
>>
>tfw all my friends are fellow ecologists/biologists/bird enthusiasts and we regularly talk about genocideing outdoor cats

Feels good man
>>
>>2249163
;_;
>>
>have blue pill friends
>only one of them has 3 cats, all of which are indoors
>most not fond of stray cats, even if they are friendly due to never leaving you alone if you feed them and just looking gross
>think all outdoor cats are just random strays

Works for me, at least I know they don't like the concepts of cats being outside the home
>>
I've never been on this board before, can someone tell me why OP hates cats? I have an indoor cat that cuddles with me whenever I lay down, doesn't seem so bad to me...
>>
>>2251998
try to ignore them. they just enjoy shitposting.
>>
>>2248395
I do that all the time. Same reaction. Even amongst self-proclaimed nature-lovers and environmentalists. I just get a look that says "you hate cats. what is wrong with you."

I also complain when people set out cat food for stray cats. People look at me strange for that one too. But damn it why are we supporting populations of feral predators.
>>
>In cali visiting bristlecone pine forest
>my stepsons are carving they're name into only of the trees with a pocket knife
>old guy giving me and my kids looks, whispering to his wife about us
>ignores me and goes up to my stepsons and asks them what their doing, do you know how old that tree is,etc. shit like that
>tell him to fuck off and mind his own business, his wife nearly shits herself
>flip him off while he's leaving
Why do people think they have any right to tell other peoples kids what to do?
>>
>>2248386
Its about outdoor cats killing so much wildlife. Indoor cats are cool though
>>
>>2249163
That must be nice. I'm a reptilefag, but I need to find some birdfag friends too. Well birds are "reptiles" but you know what I mean. Reptiles including are called sauropsids or something now right?
>>
>>2251998
Indoor cats are perfectly fine. Some dogfag superiorists desperately want to feel their pets are better by calling cats evil.

As long as you don't let it outside because you are aware of the impact they have on wildlife
>>
>>2252852
Uh you sound very entitled and selfish
>>
>>2252852
>stepson

hue hue
>>
>>2248084
Was it anti cat or anti outdoor cat? One is seen as just being hateful towards animals, at least the latter can be seen as caring for the animal's well being and the native fauna.
>>
>>2248353
You're exhibiting more symptoms. You should see a psychologist about your autism. Don't act up, just seek help.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.