[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat up and fucked off four days ago and he hasn't returned.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2822.jpg (139KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822.jpg
139KB, 960x1280px
My cat up and fucked off four days ago and he hasn't returned.
I am very concerned because it's been raining and i think he might die.
How do i get him to come home?
>>
it's most likely ded.

that's what you get for having an outdoor cat.
>>
>>2246704
Nooo but he isn't an outdoor cat he just escaped
>>
hold out a little hope. I've had cats run off for a week at a time, probably several times
you always think they're dead but they just come back when they're tired and hungry.

although if it was a sheltered indoor cat it might be too stupid

>>2246704
nigger you live on this forum and you're always talking shit about cats, and your garden is unkempt, kys.
>>
>>2246703
Look around neighborhood, call out his name, put up poster. Put all effort in finding him so you won't regret like I did
>>
File: IMG_2839.jpg (1MB, 2446x3169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2839.jpg
1MB, 2446x3169px
He just showed up at my doorstep at 1a.m. Im so relieved he was starving the poor guy
>>
>>2246744

Cool beans.
>>
>>2246744
My cat did the same thing, he was gone for weeks maybe even a month or two (it was a long time ago) and we even held a memorial service but then we found him stuck in some drain, probably on his way home.
>>
>>2246703
Why do people like cats?

>never show affection or do anything fun with owner
>never acknowledges the owner's existence except for when it's being fed
>never does anything useful
>has no personality and is boring as fuck
>>
>>2246703
put a blanket or a favorite toy of his outside your back door; something that he will be able to smell and get a sense of familiarity for, but that isn't food
>>
>>2246833
my cats kill mice and birds and stuff
I like em.
>>
>>2246842
>my invasive pest destroys the ecosystem
>that's why I like it

Kys
>>
>>2246849
>waaah cats are evil they torture those poor little mice!
what the fuck do those mice and birds do for the environment besides shit in my house and on my car
you kys
>>
>>2246862
Native birds are apart of the ecosystem you ignorant fuck.

You are the reason I trap and kill outdoor cats. Hopefully it doesn't take long for your shitpet to die.
>>
>>2246862
>lets cat shit in other people's yards
>complains about bird shit
>>
>>2246862
Why do you hate lizards and skinks and newts and frogs and shrews? Do you just love biting insects that much?
>>
>>2246868
you trap and kill animals because of your blood lust.
>>2246870
excuse me, sir, my cat buries his shit. you would never even know.
>>2246876
ok I don't have a real comeback for this because I live by a swamp and the bugs are insane and I wish they would all die too.
I actually spent a week killing like 30 snakes that I kept seeing around my yard and that made the insect population fucking explode, along with frogs and mice and all the vermin. I don't think my cats could ever do that.
>>
>>2246868
I don't give two fucks about no birds.
>>
>>2246883
Snakes eat bugs too, ya dunce
>>
Why are cats just allowed to kill other animals? It's unfair to other pets
>>
>>2246833

It reminds me of my mother
>>
>>2246868
How's that suspended vet license treating you?
>>
>>2247238
Never been a vet. Just doing a service to society.
>>
>>2246884
>outdoor cat owner doesn't give a shit about anything

Obviously. That is why I take care of your cat for you. It isn't cared for anyway so no one misses it when I kill it.
>>
>>2246883
>still letting your cat shit in other people's yards

You dumb fucks wonder wh
>>
>>2247262
Wonder why your shit pets get poisoned*
>>
>>2246833
They are like me. They want that people fucking leave them alone.
>>
>>2247222
kek
>>
>>2246703
The same exact thing happened to me a last week ,no joke, I found him hiding in a concrete cylinder half a mile away in my local woods then again my cat was pretty fat and had lost a bit of weight when I found him so I'm not sure how yours would fair but he's likely fine
>>
>>2246849

Survival of the fittest, it's pretty clear my cat is better suited to survive in the world than most of the species in the local ecosystem. Nothing wrong with the cat, it's time for the ecosystem to start adapting.
>>
>>2248129
That's one way to look at it.
Of course you could just admit that you are a lazy, irresponsible, shit owner but that's not nearly as edgy and cool, amirite?
>>
While outside cats are a problem for local ecosystems (just birds really)
if people would simply spay or neuter their fucking animals none of this would be an issue
If you're proud about "killing outdoor cats!11!" but not about taking that same energy towards trapping and spaying (its free just about everywhere) then just fucking the cat off to the adoption center its beyond me
Dogs are too needy and would fucking kill any bird they could sink their teeth into but they're shit predators compared to cats so they can't. Having boxers in the past they would constantly bring possums and other rodents to our back porch so fuck your shitty ecosystem = villainous argument. The issue is spaying and neutering these animals.
>>
>>2248135

I'm not, but people also need to stop getting so worked up about some rats, birds and insects getting killed off by predators, something which is a pretty common end to their lives anyway.

If you're really so butthurt about the ecosystem getting harmed, you should kill yourself and your family and anyone you can since humans have caused irrevocable harm to the ecosystem than anything outside of mass extinction events, and humans might end up being just the latest cause of mass extinction anyway.
>>
>>2248147
Spaying and neutering does fuck all for my problems of cat shit in my flower pots, cat prints on my vehicles after I wash it, and the sounds of cats fighting all damn night.
Is it that fucking hard to just be a responsible owner and keep your damn cat put up?
>>
>>2248149
Who said anything about the ecosystem? If you let your cat roam free you are an irresponsible owner, no amount of mental gymnastics will change this. If your cat goes on someone else's property and causes problems then YOU are the root cause.
If you killed yourself the problem would be solved faggot.
>>
>>2246839
THIS
and dirty litter if you have any still around.

glad to hear he's home though
>>
>>2248155
>Who said anything about the ecosystem?

>>2246849
>my invasive pest destroys the ecosystem
>>
>>2248201
That's nice, but my post was quoted>>2248135
I called them an irresponsible shit owner, I said nothing about the ecosystem.
>probably quoted the wrong post
>>
>>2246883
You're a huge asshole killing things like that god you're selfish

Fuck this board
>>
>>2246883
cat owners must be the second most autistic group on this board, after bugguy
>>
>>2246744
I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE CAME HOME TO YOU THIS IS GREAT
>>
>>2246704
filtered
>>
>>2246703
Reminds me of this cat that just randomly showed up at my uncles house. So they let it stay while looking for the owners, and after a couple of weeks they found that the cat belonged to a family living almost 500km away on the coast.
So they arrange for the cat to be returned, and 1-2 months later the cat is suddenly there again after walking all the way back to my uncles house. They eventually got to keep the cat and it was pretty affectionate, poor original owners though.
>>
>>2246703
there is a story from a friends friend and so on
they were driving with their cat, stopped at a parking spot and then by accident the cat ran away
after a week or so there was still no trace of the cat, so they came back with a litter box and the cat returned after a short time to take shit

maybe try this
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.