[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rottveiler Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 21

File: Rottveiler.jpg (230KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
Rottveiler.jpg
230KB, 777x777px
Discuss the Rottveiler
>>
Violent and aggressive dogs only outdone by shitbulls. Toss them in the oven along with the shitbulls imo
>>
>>2246289
Rottweilers can be great working and family dogs. Why do you feel this way?
>>
>>2246291

Because he's learned that by spewing bullshit, he'll gain attention. Ignore him until he learns how to behave.

Rotts are cute. We had one that was a Rottweiler/bloodhound mix. Smart as fuck and very playful.
>>
>>2246291
Just like how pitbulls are nanny dogs, are wonderful and sweet, and arent aggressive at all (until they inevitably maul someone)?

They are literally the second most aggressive and dangerous breed behind pitbulls. Its fucking irresponsible to keep one because you are endangering everyone around you.
>>
>>2246281
My wife was drug across the yard at 4 years old by a rott. Had to shoot it to make it let go. Almost tore her upper lip off. Has a huge scar there
>>
File: download.jpg (113KB, 897x619px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
113KB, 897x619px
>>2246289
>Rottveiler is 9th smartest breed
>>
File: Rottv.jpg (61KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rottv.jpg
61KB, 533x800px
>>2246330
Make sure to tell your wife you love her everyday and protect her at all costs.

>>2246321
It's horrible what ghetto people to do to pitbulls. Chain them up somewhere, never socialized, made to fight against other dogs, and then wonder why pits can be vicious. Most people would agree that it's not the breed itself that's bad, but the irresponsible owners. If pitbulls were just all dangerous, they wouldn't be such popular pets.

It's a good thing Rottweilers are innocent and rarely do anything bad. After all they just like to herd sheep, they weren't made for battle like some pitbull breeds. Rotts exist for comfy
>>
>>2246281
We had one in our shelter once. Didn't know him that good but he was pretty cool with humans.
>go into his kennel
>sit down on the floor
>he sits down in front of me
>pet him for a while
>suddenly he leans back and lets his body fall onto mine
>yeah, why not
He didn't like other dogs that much though.
>>
I've met many rottweilers and they've all been goofy and cuddly as fuck. None of them seem to be good with other dogs, though. Not sure if that's just lack of socialization or a breed trait
>>
>>2246321
i never said pitbulls were nanny dogs. no breed should be left unsupervised with children. not pits, not labs, not collies. it's a bad idea in general. anyway pits are predisposed to dog aggression, not human aggression. they're two different types of aggression and any trainer worth their salt is aware of that.
>>
>rottie happy vocalization sounds like growling
>rottie is the devil in The Omen
>hurr they must be tough dogs
>nigger bybs get a hold of them and breed for TOUGH and STRONK
>that was the 70s and 80s, now niggers have moved onto bully breeds for their faggot small-dicked byb programs

Good to see well-bred, well-mannered Rottweilers are coming back
>>
>>2246289
Nah

They aren't innately violent like shit bulls
>>
>>2246330
>my wife was four years old
>yet I was old enough to shoot the dog

Mohamed plz go
>>
>>2246349
You said it yourself

Pit bulls were bred to fight

It is the breed with them
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>2246364
>none of them seem to be good with other dogs

Yeah, I have to admit, this might be the big flaw with Rottweilers. Not all of them, but most aren't into socializing with others.

>>2246378
I said "some" pitbull breeds, not all. And even then, there were studies that said even those battle pits aren't aggressive towards humans. Pitbulls are my 2nd favorite dogs because look how cool they look.
>>
>>2246378
aggression towards dogs is different from aggression towards humans. there are many dog breeds who are prone to dog aggression but who are great with people. pits are one example.
>>
>>2246422
Which is why they attack more people than other dogs?
>>
This is an American Rottweiler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlmCScmiOc
>>
>>2246281
Doggos are for cute not scary.
>>
File: Rottve.jpg (149KB, 869x868px) Image search: [Google]
Rottve.jpg
149KB, 869x868px
>>2246433
Hello there.
>>
File: mags7.16.jpg (86KB, 633x498px) Image search: [Google]
mags7.16.jpg
86KB, 633x498px
>>2246334
>>2246425

My dog is the product of a trailer park rottie and a pitbull mix. Her dad was definitely not a $2500 rottweiler.
>>
File: Rottbull.jpg (59KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
Rottbull.jpg
59KB, 600x577px
>>2246477
Pitbulls and Rotts are best dogs. They should combine.

Make sure you tell your dog you love her everyday and protect her at all costs.
>>
File: Chihveiller.jpg (70KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
Chihveiller.jpg
70KB, 400x348px
>>
File: Tibetanveiller.jpg (63KB, 557x604px) Image search: [Google]
Tibetanveiller.jpg
63KB, 557x604px
>>
>dad had rott
>it wasn't very smart though
>always chased bumblebees
>one day it caught the bumblebee and got stung on his tongue

;_;
>>
>>2246489
Lol, I like the look of this fellow
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My old 170lb beast, he died a few years ago
>>
My old rott loved all other dogs. She was socialized really well. If you take them everywhere with you when they're babies, they are the most loving, sweet dogs. I miss her every day.
>>
>>2246289
Wow, a guard dog is violent? Stop the presses.
>>
>>2246330
Maybe she shouldn't have tugged on it's dick so much after it came in her slut hole. She needs to learn from an animal that too much is bad
>>
File: 20161014_112741.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_112741.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Theyre pretty cool but I prefer Mastiffs temperment, I refuse to butt heads with a dog in my own home which will happen at least once with a rank driven dog like a Rottie.
>>
File: giraffe.jpg (109KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.jpg
109KB, 600x451px
>>2246582
Did your Rottveiler ever show aggression towards anyone or any dog? Did he play with you? What was his name?
>>
File: Rottipuppy.jpg (34KB, 625x456px) Image search: [Google]
Rottipuppy.jpg
34KB, 625x456px
What does /an/ think of baby Rottis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NReDIMOYsI
>>
my neighbor had a nice rottie but I'll never consider them safe dogs overall. they just have "the look".
>>
File: Rottiv.jpg (107KB, 720x633px) Image search: [Google]
Rottiv.jpg
107KB, 720x633px
>>
I've been around dogs my whole life and the only dog that ever scared me was a rottweiler.

I can tell if a dog will attack so I've never had a problem with any. even the stray dogs that have chased my neighbors into their yard have never messed with me when I see them on the street. I always thought of myself as a dog whisperer

til I was sitting in this redneck's yard just hanging out, I guess I got too friendly with his rottweiler and just mounted me

I guess they never showed it any attention, they were those kinds of people, because I only petted it for 10 seconds before it fell in love with me.

I was just about to nonchalantly push him off of me when the guy screams at me "DONT MOVE HE'LL BITE." and my fucking heart started racing and I froze in place, and that's when he started humping.

dude walks over, yaks this dog up by the collar and starts beating the literal shit and piss out of him. I was almost mad until he told me he did the same thing to somebody else but he actually bit the guy and sent him to the ER.

ever since then I've been a little scared of rottweilers.
>>
File: Rote.jpg (312KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rote.jpg
312KB, 1600x1200px
You see this creature in your house.

What do?
>>
>>2246805
>>2246805
His name was Torque, one of the nicest dogs I met. He would defend his food but never hurt the other dogs. His previous owner abused him and was an alcoholic, he would hide when people yelled and he couldn't stand the rare smell of liquor. Once a semi-homeless man who had been drinking and looked a lot like the previous owner walked into our yard to try and pet the dog, Torque justifiably freaked out and tried to kill him but no one was hurt. He was also verbally abused by a drunk man who worked for my dad and tried to kill him, but again the man got away. Other than that he was very kind to strangers, he just didn't like angry drunk men. When he trusted someone he would aggressively lean on them and with his size he could push people around by doing this.

He played a lot but not for long, usually we would play tug of war or chase eachother for a few minutes before he got tired and laid down.
>>
>>2246914
Poor pupper. I am glad you were able to make his life happy, anon.
>>
>>2246914
I want a Rottie so bad
>>
>>2246524

Did his face swell up?
>>
>>2246480
That's just one of those gross American Bully mutants.
>>
>>2246334
The one on the left looks nicer and more athletic.
>>
File: Rottt.jpg (13KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
Rottt.jpg
13KB, 236x354px
>>2246818
I like the look of these doggies
>>
>>2246914
>When he trusted someone he would aggressively lean on them and with his size he could push people around by doing this

Why do most Rottweilers do this?
>>
File: 1476597234926.jpg (28KB, 596x581px) Image search: [Google]
1476597234926.jpg
28KB, 596x581px
>>2246806
adorable
>>
>>2247406

I was chatting with someone walking their rottie once, gestured toward him to ask if it was okay to pet. Didn't even get the words out of my mouth before he was leaning all the way into me with his head under my hand.

Giant goof, but very well behaved. Never moved toward me until I gestured in interest.
>>
>>2247406

Thats the way they drive cattle also.
>>
File: madclimax.jpg (125KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
madclimax.jpg
125KB, 900x668px
>>2246281
strong hips, big dicks

if a girl owns one and lives on her own, you just know
>>
>>2247471
Good call he protected that dog from your sick ways faggot
>>
ugly and dangerous
>>
>>2247455
>strong hips

Don't Rottweilers suffer from hip dysplasia or whatever
>>
File: Rohtt.jpg (100KB, 630x882px) Image search: [Google]
Rohtt.jpg
100KB, 630x882px
Sup
>>
>>2246378
NO dog ever started a world war.
>>
File: 1470526965985.jpg (43KB, 426x290px) Image search: [Google]
1470526965985.jpg
43KB, 426x290px
>>2247742
>>
>>2246524
Ayy my family's Welsh terrier used to eat bees. Never seemed to bug him much, pun not intended...
>>
My neighbor had a Rottweiler and it was super nice. But, they had a big family and gave it lots of attention, so it liked people.

I personally wouldn't get one. Seems
like one of those breeds you have to socialize really well or it can become over-protective or dominant.
>>
>>2246281
I had a not so good Rott experience. A family had just moved in down the road and had 5 of them. Huge animals by the way. So a few days after the family had gotten all the dogs settled onto their property(no chain link, only barbed wire) one of our dogs, a MinPin, had gotten mauled.

Since all the other dogs around were very well trained and had already coexisted with our dogs, we knew it had to be the Rotts.

My mom took no hesitation to mix a bunch of old meat we still had in a deep freeze from a calve we slaughtered with antifreeze and fed it to them.
>>
>>2246349
Sleep tight, rottie
>>
>>2246334
>one on the left looks like a byb lab mix
>one on right looks like a byb staffie mix

Am I just insane, or?...
>>
File: IMG_0178.jpg (96KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
96KB, 528x960px
>work at doggy daycare
>rottie in pic related has been coming since he was 6 months old, now 15 months
>hormones have kicked in
>owners don't want to neuter him yet
>can't keep him in play area because he wants to hump or fight, or other dogs try to fight him
>keep him in small solitary pen
>owners are aware but still won't neuter him
>probably too late anyway

It sucks because he's incredibly sweet with humans. Leans into you for pats, licks your face, responds to commands, etc. But he's just too hormonal and can't coexist with the other dogs
>>
>Be about 10-11 years old
>Coming home from the basketball court near my house on a hot summer's day. No one else is around.
>See some movement about one block up the road.
>It's a rottweiler running full throttle down the street.
>I'm the only one outside.
>*Oh, shit it's coming for me!*
>Have to decide between bolting home or climbing the chain link fence near the ball court.
>Climb the fence.
>Rottweiler can't reach me.
>Owner pulls him off some time later.
>Definitely wouldn't have made it home.
>Best decision of my life.
>>
>>2248406
Looks like an American Rottveiler. German Rottveilers have wider faces.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.